Only 3% of jobs posted on Tennessee's website offer more than $20,000 per year

I know a builder who is offering $25 an hour for people with no experience and he can't find people willing to work.

Better yet don't get married and don't have kids. A healthy growing trend.
That is anything but a healthy trend. Quite the contrary
get married and don't have kids then.
That would also be harmful to society.

So what?

There is no obligation to produce more people for society.
For most human beings it is a natural instinct. For those who love this country, it is equally natural to want the country to carry-on and prosper. I guess you are neither of those.

I know a builder who is offering $25 an hour for people with no experience and he can't find people willing to work.
WOW!

THAT'S $400 a week MORE than the avg. person on unemployment makes with the $300 extra in federal money each week added to their state UE money!!!

And STILL no workers to fill the job?!!!!!?

So what?

For most human beings it is a natural instinct. For those who love this country, it is equally natural to want the country to carry-on and prosper. I guess you are neither of those.

Since people can and do choose whether or not to reproduce then reproduction isn't an instinct.
I didn't get married until I was 40. My then fiance now wife had to have a hysterectomy in her late 30's. I didn't have any real desire to have children after the age of 40 and I loved my wife more than I wanted kids.

And this country will have no problem if some people choose not to have kids

WOW!

THAT'S $400 a week MORE than the avg. person on unemployment makes with the $300 extra in federal money each week added to their state UE money!!!

And STILL no workers to fill the job?!!!!!?
Last time I talked to him he was still crying for help.

He told me that most people who show up don't last the month. I think he's only filled one of the 3 spots he has

So what?

Well said

Interesting that the democrat congresswoman doesn't seem to be interested in creating an environment that supports jobs but she wants to keep that federal money coming for not working.

So what?

Well said
Since people can and do choose whether or not to reproduce then reproduction isn't an instinct.
I didn't get married until I was 40. My then fiance now wife had to have a hysterectomy in her late 30's. I didn't have any real desire to have children after the age of 40 and I loved my wife more than I wanted kids.

The huge income inequality in America is coming home with the chickens to roost.

Greedy US style capitalism can destroy US democracy if the corruption of government isn't reined in soon.

America's working class are very angry about being cheated out of a piece of the American pie. The Jan.6th. protest was an expression of that anger, even though it was falsely directed by Trump to benefit himself.

So what?

Well said

I dont want to know your personal details over the internet

Nor are we condemning people who dont have children

But all living creatures were created to reproduce

The huge income inequality in America is coming home with the chickens to roost.

Greedy US style capitalism can destroy US democracy if the corruption of government isn't reined in soon.

America's working class are very angry about being cheated out of a piece of the American pie. The Jan.6th. protest was an expression of that anger, even though it was falsely directed by Trump to benefit himself.
I mostly agree with what you say

Though I blame unfettered globalism and chinese mercantilism for the decline in middle class income

I mostly agree with what you say

Though I blame unfettered globalism and chinese mercantilism for the decline in middle class income
You're certainly on track with globalism and China's mercantilism.

Do you understand the globalism issue? American business people went to China to reap the benefits of doing business there. They formed companies in China that would supply American corporations such as Walmart. China didn't create Walmart, America created it through need.

China's mercantilism can be much more easily understood with that in mind.

Huge American corporations' understood there was great profit to be made in China with cheap labour and a huge market for the goods produced.

But what do you suggest as a solution? Forbidding US corporations such as Walmart from setting up business in China?

Placing limits on capitalism?
Forbidding free trade?
Telling Walmart that it's not playing fair?

For any Americans who aren't afraid of facing the music, I advise utube vids by Chris Hedges and Richard Wolfe.

It's rather a shame that nearly everyone posting on this board is more interested in spamming and deflecting, as opposed to finding some answers.

I'm impressed with your effort so far!

So what?

You fail Biology.
You fail Biology.

if only we were more like Cuba or Venezuela where everyone (except the political leaders) were equal, eh Komrade

972.jpg

So what?

Well said

I dont want to know your personal details over the internet

Nor are we condemning people who dont have children

But all living creatures were created to reproduce
But people who choose not to have kids don't love their country according to you and whatshisname

So what?

You fail Biology.
You fail Biology.
That's not my quote.

You might want to learn how to use the site functions

Forum List

Back