Only 13% of business' tax cuts are going to workers, survey says

Tax cut scoreboard: Workers $6 billion; Shareholders $171 billion

Wow, this is one of the most expensive tax cuts in history. And at a time when corporations are doing really, really well. Why not share with the workers?

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

ARC: Athens County back to 'distressed' status

This is Appalachia, the center of the Republican Party. The area that has the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Those counties being more than 98% white.

Why not pass some of those tax cuts along as wage increases for whites living in the Appalachia area?

How'd you like the ZERO under Obama....quit your fricken whining.

Yes, true. 13% of hundreds of billions of dollars is a lot more than what they were getting under Obama.

One does wonder what these liberals do for a living, because they don't seem to have any clue about how business works or what it takes to operate a company.

My 401k is doing great. Pretty happy.
I got mine, fuck everyone else... what a great American philosophy.
What's wrong with it? I wasn't put on this earth to cater to other people's needs.
Can you even fathom how much you've benefited from other people's work at no cost? Here right here this idiot is prime example of the selfish taker mentality of the right. Take all the free stuff and give nothing back. So much was invested in you.

lol 401K's are a scam; if they weren't you wouldn't have them. Those of you who don't have them are better off.

Workers never get 'tax breaks', ever. They shouldn't be paying taxes in the first place, since wages aren't income, except in fake economic models invented in the late 20th century, so taxes could be shifted off on workers' payrolls and away from already heavily subsidized big businesses.

Last edited:
What's wrong with it? I wasn't put on this earth to cater to other people's needs.
Can you even fathom how much you've benefited from other people's work at no cost? Here right here this idiot is prime example of the selfish taker mentality of the right. Take all the free stuff and give nothing back. So much was invested in you.
How does that justify some loser getting a cut of what I earn? It doesn't, asshole. Here right here this idiot is prime example of the thinking of collectivist asshole morons who believe government owns society. Somehow everytime someone comes up with a lucrative idea, government and all the worthless parasites in the world deserve a cut. What have they done to earn it?

lol 401K's are a scam; if they weren't you wouldn't have them. Those of you who don't have them are better off.

Workers never get 'tax breaks', ever. They shouldn't be paying taxes in the first place, since wages aren't income, except in fake economic models invented in the late 20th century, so taxes could be shifted off on workers and away from already heavily subsidized big businesses.
How are 401K's a "scam?" One thing is certain: they are a much better deal than Social Security. Now there's a genuine scam.

Not American.

Republican.
The Democrat philosophy is that no one is entitled to any more happiness than the lowest loathsome worm.

Not true, most people on here appear to be much happier than you!
Even if that were true, how would it disprove what I said?

Workers never get 'tax breaks', ever. They shouldn't be paying taxes in the first place, since wages aren't income, except in fake economic models invented in the late 20th century, so taxes could be shifted off on workers and away from already heavily subsidized big businesses.
How are 401K's a "scam?" .

Why not just buy lottery tickets? That's all you get with 401K's. What will the pot be when one retires? Round and round it goes, where it lands nobody knows.

Social Security is just fine, despite all the spin you get from idiots who want to 'manage' your 401K's for you, and loot them.

Tax cut scoreboard: Workers $6 billion; Shareholders $171 billion

Wow, this is one of the most expensive tax cuts in history. And at a time when corporations are doing really, really well. Why not share with the workers?

5a74ae468beeb.image.png

ARC: Athens County back to 'distressed' status

This is Appalachia, the center of the Republican Party. The area that has the 10 poorest counties in the United States. Those counties being more than 98% white.

Why not pass some of those tax cuts along as wage increases for whites living in the Appalachia area?

And if you would just go to work you can get your 13% to.

How are 401K's a "scam?" .

Why not just buy lottery tickets? That's all you get with 401K's. What will the pot be when one retires? Round and round it goes, where it lands nobody knows.

Social Security is just fine, despite all the spin you get from idiots who want to 'manage' your 401K's for you, and loot them.
No one forces you to contribute to a 401k. That alone makes it orders of magnitude better than SS, which is a certifiable Ponzi Scheme. There's norhing "fine" about it. It's bankrupt.

Not American.

Republican.
The Democrat philosophy is that no one is entitled to any more happiness than the lowest loathsome worm.

It proves you are a screaming angry lil boy, and that most people both lib and con are far happier than you.

Not American.

Republican.

It proves you are a screaming angry lil boy, and that most people both lib and con are far happier than you.
It proves absolutely nothing, moron.

Not American.

Republican.

I have proven how unhappy you are as a person And how much happier most people on this board are than you.

I have proven how unhappy you are as a person And how much happier most people on this board are than you.
You haven't proved a damn thing, moron.

Except that you are a screaming, name calling person with little substance or knowledge.

Forum List

Back