One thing was clear tonight: McCain wants change, too!

damn right nothing is free(unless you are on wellfare). thankfully for me my income allows me the life i want to live and i do not need the government to help me. oh, i have a very nice health insurance plan as well. amazing what a 40 hour a week job can do for you.

Must be pretty hard to not use roads, need the police or the fire department, public education or public transportation, museums, libraries, airports, or the 'boys in uniform' to protect you from the terrorists.

Well, you have the best of both worlds cause your not paying for healthcare, china is paying for the war and your grandkids are going to pick up the tab..

see.. everything is perfect in the United States of Sanders...

Let me say that a little louder...

Well, you have the best of both worlds cause your not paying for healthcare, china is paying for the war and your grandkids are going to pick up the tab..

see.. everything is perfect in the United States of Sanders...

LMAO!

I'm for change too!

Elect Republicans, to change the corruption and incompetence of Republican-led government in Washington!

So quick to point the finger. I guess if Obama says anything long enough, the parrots will repeat it.

He even attacked the GOP for their failures over the last few years. Clearly, the "maverick" didn't leave him after all. He's still the same old McCain that will fight for what's right, not what's popular.

Are you kidding me, the man has been in Washington for 29 years, why didnt he preach change 10 years ago. The republicans have stole the Dem's motto and theme. Its said that many people cant see this. Maybe its that same old 55 and over demographic that just needs to go away.

I think you and I finally agree on something. :eusa_clap:

We would be a lot safer if our troops weren't on the other side of the world fighting an unnecessary war. Defend our borders rather than Europe's, Asia's, or the Middle-east.

No, we're safer with them being engaged on the other side of the world.

I love it when people assume that because we haven't been attacked, it's because there's no danger. Blooming retards.

And cause us to put ourselves in danger. :eusa_clap:

Danger from what, I cant believe you folks that buy into this hype that we are in so much danger. Yes, I know there are terrorists and believe me I know about 9-11 because I lived on Columbia ave in NW washington DC when it happened but this has been used as propaganda. What happened to the old orange and red alert, you know, the color system they were using to scare everyone. Nobody can take down the US and I doubt anyone would have the balls to try. Will there be attempted acts of terrorism, sure, but what the hell is John Mccain going to do to stop them. This is why we have Homeland Security, the CIA, FBI. We need a president who doesnt lie about intelligence like Bush did just to keep his BS war going. John Mccain is an old tired retread and so are the people who vote for him.

No, we're safer with them being engaged on the other side of the world.

I love it when people assume that because we haven't been attacked, it's because there's no danger. Blooming retards.

Attacked by who? Iran? Iraq? Some other random third world country that does not have the capability to attack us? Please, enlighten me.

Forum List

Back