One the best UFC fighters in the world says he is ready to take up the rifle for the Palestinians

Considering the event was perhaps almost 100 years ago. It’s tough to say. I don’t think I would’ve volunteer for either side.

I believe America was allied with Spain even during the Franco years after World War II.

Spain was I believe neutral in World War II
Both sides were equally bad in the Spanish Civil War.

Hats off to Dana White for allowing freedom of expression and freedom of speech in the UFC arena. He’ll let somebody come in with a Palestinian flag or an or Israeli flag.

Except he wont do it. He is all talk. I do however welcome him to enter the slaughterhouse known as "Gaza". The israelis have plenty of bullets for him.

It’s no different than a Jew from anywhere in the world being able to go fight for Israel.

Take it up with The UFC …. Freedom prevails. There will be no Fascism Tyranny, or anti-free speech from the UFC.

Your comment is literally the same thing as suggesting a Jew in America, or Brazil, or England, who wants to or goes to fight for the IDF is evil. Maybe check yourself before you wreck yourself brother.

Before you attempt to attack free speech, and play the whole Hamas card…. You know that there are Jewish criminals and racists in Israel, who have extremist attitude. They’re the same thing as some of the Hamas people…. And you know the Palestinian resistance throughout history has been secular an inclusive of Christians, it’s up to you if you want to keep on parroting the Israeli propaganda machine.

We have the Spanish Civil War where America was neutral, and Americans fought for both sides of the conflict. We should have that mentality toward the Israel Palestine war.
I am very happy for Dana White's freedom of speech policy. Now we know how much of a shit person Khamzat is.

The fighter who is a Muslim bigot

wants

to fight

the zionists.

Surprise.

Watch out, Allah will strike you dead if you go against Israel.

There is no Allah, but God will make you have a bad time if you go against Israel.

These Islander people know it. They know what's up.

From a time and a world that didn't have crazy racism.

I don't think Jewish people in America ever had a reason to be afraid before Oct 7th this year when leftist

shitlords pulled their masks off and let their Nazi anti Jewish Freak flag fly.

I will kill as many of you fucktards as I have to to save the life of who makes a good hot pastrami on rye.

And all their family and extended family; Because fuck you, leftist shitlord Nazis! :Boom2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back