One the best UFC fighters in the world says he is ready to take up the rifle for the Palestinians

He was agitating at his Muslim Dagestan weeks ago - pogrom attempt?

What evil.
It’s no different than a Jew from anywhere in the world being able to go fight for Israel.

Take it up with The UFC …. Freedom prevails. There will be no Fascism Tyranny, or anti-free speech from the UFC.

Your comment is literally the same thing as suggesting a Jew in America, or Brazil, or England, who wants to or goes to fight for the IDF is evil. Maybe check yourself before you wreck yourself brother.

Before you attempt to attack free speech, and play the whole Hamas card…. You know that there are Jewish criminals and racists in Israel, who have extremist attitude. They’re the same thing as some of the Hamas people…. And you know the Palestinian resistance throughout history has been secular an inclusive of Christians, it’s up to you if you want to keep on parroting the Israeli propaganda machine.

We have the Spanish Civil War where America was neutral, and Americans fought for both sides of the conflict. We should have that mentality toward the Israel Palestine war.

Dana White was never one of the best UFC fighters in the world. In fact, he was never a UFC fighter at all.

Dana White is CEO and president of the UFC organization.
justbleeddude.gif

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Who has to give him permission? Is he not an adult who can make choices for himself? Why can’t he go fight if he wants to? More than likely he enjoys talking the talk but in reality he’s not going to give up anything nor will he go fight. He’s just blowing smoke.

It is refreshing to have a CEO who respects free speech. On the flip side, Hamas beheaded babies in front of their families, so there's that.

It’s no different than a Jew from anywhere in the world being able to go fight for Israel.

Take it up with The UFC …. Freedom prevails. There will be no Fascism Tyranny, or anti-free speech from the UFC.

Your comment is literally the same thing as suggesting a Jew in America, or Brazil, or England, who wants to or goes to fight for the IDF is evil. Maybe check yourself before you wreck yourself brother.

Before you attempt to attack free speech, and play the whole Hamas card…. You know that there are Jewish criminals and racists in Israel, who have extremist attitude. They’re the same thing as some of the Hamas people…. And you know the Palestinian resistance throughout history has been secular an inclusive of Christians, it’s up to you if you want to keep on parroting the Israeli propaganda machine.

We have the Spanish Civil War where America was neutral, and Americans fought for both sides of the conflict. We should have that mentality toward the Israel Palestine war.
So, what do you think about the Lincoln Brigade, and which side of the Spanish Civil War was the right one?

So, what do you think about the Lincoln Brigade, and which side of the Spanish Civil War was the right one?
Considering the event was perhaps almost 100 years ago. It’s tough to say. I don’t think I would’ve volunteer for either side.

I believe America was allied with Spain even during the Franco years after World War II.

Spain was I believe neutral in World War II

It is refreshing to have a CEO who respects free speech. On the flip side, Hamas beheaded babies in front of their families, so there's that.

Israelis have committed the same source of acts.

The UFC was also one of the first sports organizations to give us sporting events during the “lockdown” so they’re on the right side of history

Hats off to Dana White for allowing freedom of expression and freedom of speech in the UFC arena. He’ll let somebody come in with a Palestinian flag or an or Israeli flag.

If he wants to die for allah I hope the IDF sees to it that he does

Forum List

Back