One Reason Racism Will Always Be a Big Issue In America

One Reason Racism Will Always Be a Big Issue In America

Because of all the fucking racists?

425314201.png

Ethnic identity is a substitute for self-worth.
Actually they are one and the same. If you dont know your history and culture then you have no roots. Thats why white people struggle with having inferiority complexes and have to make up lies about history in order to feel better. They were last to many things and have nothing they can point to that they have done without the help of other races.

Too funny. They only created Western civilization.
Nope. They didnt even do that without help from other races and stealing from other civilizations.

It is all the advance of man. It is you people who insist upon categorization.

Actually they are one and the same. If you dont know your history and culture then you have no roots. Thats why white people struggle with having inferiority complexes and have to make up lies about history in order to feel better. They were last to many things and have nothing they can point to that they have done without the help of other races.

Nope. They didnt even do that without help from other races and stealing from other civilizations.

Yes its the advance of man but like i pointed out it wasnt white men like you just claimed.

Yes its the advance of man but like i pointed out it wasnt white men like you just claimed.

Anyone arguing that it was not a product of the Caucasian west is uninformed.

(1) Our Leftist culture has created incentives to victimhood. The examples are too numerous to count, but a few things to ponder would be: We have an exalted U.S. Senator who fraudulently claimed Native American heritage for professional and social advantage for DECADES until the claim was exposed as preposterous. The USSC JUST THIS WEEK affirmed a public college's right to discriminate against white people.

(2) We have a whole closet industry of people whose personal and professional existence would cease if certain groups of people stopped being fixated on their own real or imagined racial victimhood.

(3) Personal discrimination is a constantly self-fueled excuse for personal failure.

(4) Bigotry can be quite gratifying. If you are a piece of shit white trash, what better salve is there than believing that, "At least I'm better than some [person of Black-African ancestry]!"

Even if racial discrimination were completely eliminated, some Black people would never acknowledge it, just as they will not acknowledge now that their BIGGEST problems in life were of their own making, or that of their parental units. Which is an unavoidable fact for most.

Anyone arguing that it was not a product of the Caucasian west is uninformed.
Anyone arguing that it was a product of the caucasoid is a brainwashed cave monkey being placated by revisionist history.

As long as racism exists there will always be a core element within each group who insist their group has had it the worst or overcame the most. I cringe when I see this because it seems so demeaning to the group they represent.

The argument must be premised on the fact that you believe your people were conquered and fucked up the ass (murdered, enslaved, oppressed) by one or many other groups. And is there really any respect to be found or earned by proving your group got conquered and sodomized more than anyone else? Or that your group made the greatest comeback ... after getting conquered and sodomized more than any other group?

It's too much like vying for or celebrating the title - "King of the Stupids".

Survey: Blacks Most Discriminated Against
Whites think discrimination against whites is a bigger problem than bias against blacks
Poll: Muslim-Americans face the most discrimination among ethnic/religious groups - Hot Air
The most discriminated-against people in America? It’s people like you, of course.

The Obama administration has reversed years and years of Americas efforts to bring equality among citizens of all races and nationalities. There are growing problems that have resulted from the White Houses move to push personal agendas rather than to ensure the continued efforts to balance equality for all.
Ask your self why, one person can go to prison for a year for insider trading while another woman who has violated laws regarding handling of classified information, violated department policies and regulations (the Department she manages) by using a personal server and dispatching sensitive and highly classified information the world can tap into, can continue dragging out release of evidences without being charged with interfering and hampering an investigation . THERE SEEMS TO BE A HANDS OFF ATTITUDE ALL DUE TO HER POLITICAL STATUS!
A black person stopped for a minor traffic offence but determined to have failed to appear in court on another violation may very well be jailed. It makes little difference what color you are, where you are from or what your religion is - if you are a part of the Washington Insiders you can get away with just about anything!

I sure am glad my people don't have a history of pathetic weakness. We were never anyone's bitch.
Are you sure? What was your group? And please don't say Whte. Be more specific - like white Catholic, Irish, German, Protestant, etc.

The fact is most groups, be they racially or religiously based or some other unifying descriptor, have experienced defeat. Most overcame their past defeats but some just stagnated. In part because they were more interested in proving they were the King of the Stupids than proving they could rise above adversity.
I'm an American. Not an African American or an Asian american, just plain old american, and we have a history of kicking ass.

I welcome all people to drop their inferior cultures and join my winning team. I've got no problems with skin color; blacks, Hispanics Asians, arabs, you're ALL welcome, but don't wave your shitty culture in my face. I'll have none of that.

Forum List

Back