One reason mass shootings are up-psychotropic drug use(Xanax,Paxil,Valium)We rely on PILLS too much

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
One of the reasons there are more mass shootings in recent years is contributed to by the WIDESPREAD use of psychotropic drugs, especially combined with alcohol abuse.

List of psychotropic medications - Wikipedia

If we actually want to reduce mass shootings, this is ONE ASPECT that should be addressed.

Since 1993, GUN OWNERSHIP IS UP 50%, WHILE GUN HOMICIDES ARE DOWN 50%....It'S NOT THE GUNS THEMSELVES.

Let's see the PROGRESSIVES directly take on the drug companies. :biggrin:

guns_per_person_vs._gun_homicide_rate_1993_to_2013_0.jpg

percent_changes_since_1993_-_number_of_firearms_vs._gun_homicide_rate_1993-2013.png

Since 1993, GUN OWNERSHIP IS UP 50%, WHILE GUN HOMICIDES ARE DOWN 50%....It'S NOT THE GUNS THEMSELVES.
Since 1970, the percentage of Americans who own guns has plummeted. The gun homicide rate dropped after the enactment of the Brady bill in 1993.

What your chart shows it that the people who own guns own more guns than their predecessors. Like Paddock. He owned, what, three dozen guns?

Last edited:
opvlmb.png

See that sudden plunge after 1993?

That's when the Brady Act was passed. The Brady Act is when federal background checks were first implemented.

Not a coincidence.

I think this asshole was miking Xanax and booze.

Many of these MASS SHOOTERS have these drugs in their systems.

It's something to look at, in addition to better mental health care in America overall.

Progs want something quick and splashy that they can run on in 2018...it's not happeneing.

It's something to look at, in addition to better mental health care in America overall.

Progs want something quick and splashy that they can run on in 2018...it's not happeneing.
Why do you tards manufacture bullshit when you are in an information vacuum?

Why do you not wait for FACTS?!?

You idiots make up all kinds of bullshit theories, and then when the facts come out and they don't line up with your delusions you scream, "Conspiracy!"

One of the reasons there are more mass shootings in recent years is contributed to by the WIDESPREAD use of psychotropic drugs, especially combined with alcohol abuse.

If we actually want to reduce mass shootings, this is ONE ASPECT that should be addressed.

percent_changes_since_1993_-_number_of_firearms_vs._gun_homicide_rate_1993-2013.png
Plus all the hated filled lying media and brain washing schools.

Plus all the hated filled lying media and brain washing schools.

That helps the crazies become even more crazy, yes.

:lol:

Do you know what happens when you mix alcohol and Xanax?

Have you any sound and credible research that shows that to be etiologically so? Or is that just your "back of a napkin" hypothesis?

:lol:

Do you know what happens when you mix alcohol and Xanax?
I didn't, but since you asked I bothered to look to find out.

Have you any sound and credible research that shows that to be etiologically so? Or is that just your "back of a napkin" hypothesis?

Yes, I have done the research myself.

You can buy my research paper for $500. I have paypal. I'll send it to you in 4-6 weeks.

[email protected]

psychotropic drugs and mass shootings - Google Search

Geez, that was fucking tough.

About 53,800 results (0.97 seconds)

Search Results
School Shooters & Stabbings Committed by those on Psychiatric ...
School Shooters & Stabbings Committed by those on Psychiatric Drugs | CCHR International
32 school related acts of violence including shootings and stabbings were ... influence of psychiatric drugs and not only includes mass shootings, but the use of ... he had been prescribed the antidepressant Prozac and antipsychotic Risperdal.
Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common ...
The world's top new source on natural health - NaturalNews.com...
Apr 2, 2013 - Tags: mass shootings, psychiatric drugs, antidepressants ... perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been at ...
Top stories
Confirmed: Vegas Shooting Suspect Prescribed Dangerous Drugs – Just Like Many Previous Mass Shooters | Global ...
Center for Research on Globalization · 1 day ago

More for psychotropic drugs and mass shootings
Antidepressants Are a Prescription for Mass Shootings – Citizens ...
www.cchrflorida.org/antidepressants-are-a-prescription-for-mass-shootings/
Before the late nineteen eighties, mass shootings and acts of senseless violence were ... Of course other drug companies had to create their own cash cow and ...
2 lethal traits of America's deadliest mass shooters - WND.com
www.wnd.com/.../deadliest-mass-shooters-have-1-of-2-alarming-things-in-common/
23 hours ago - WASHINGTON – The motive behind the mass shooting in Las Vegas .... which would drastically increase the side effects of psychotropic drugs.
Psych meds linked to 90% of school shootings - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2012/12/psych-meds-linked-to-90-of-school-shootings/
Dec 18, 2012 - First, he said, “psychotropic drugs of pretty well any group can trigger .... issues exist in a lot of people who don't commit mass murders. When a ...
When It Comes to School Shootings, Drugs Aren't the Problem
www.huffingtonpost.ca/marvin-ross/antipyschotics-school-shootings_b_2467182.html
Jan 15, 2013 - ... to grow after mass shootings and that is that the cause of these shootings are ... of almost every mass shooting were on psychotropic drugs.
Confirmed: Vegas Shooting Suspect Prescribed Dangerous Drugs ...
https://www.globalresearch.ca/confirmed-vegas-shooting...drugs-just...mass.../5612094
1 day ago - Confirmed: Vegas Shooting Suspect Prescribed Dangerous Drugs ... in the Las Vegas mass shooting was taking powerful psychotropic drugs ...
Mass Shootings, Psychiatric Medications, and Rick Perry | Psychology ...
https://www.psychologytoday.com/.../mass-shootings-psychiatric-medications-and-ric...
Jun 20, 2015 - Mass Shootings, Psychiatric Medications, and Rick Perry ... real issue in this country, from the standpoint of these drugs, and how they're used.
Vegas Shooter Given Dangerous Drugs - LewRockwell
Vegas Shooter Given Dangerous Drugs - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com...
2 days ago - CONFIRMED: Vegas Shooting Suspect Prescribed Dangerous Drugs ... the Las Vegas mass shooting was taking powerful psychotropic drugs ...

Searches related to psychotropic drugs and mass shootings
psychotropic drugs and violence

ssri mass shootings snopes

mass shooters have in common

ssri murders

mental illness and school shootings statistics

psych drugs school shootings

mass shooters and psychiatric drugs

virginia tech shooting ssri

Yes, I have done the research myself.

You can buy my research paper for $500. I have paypal. I'll send it to you in 4-6 weeks.

[email protected]

psychotropic drugs and mass shootings - Google Search

Geez, that was fucking tough.

About 53,800 results (0.97 seconds)

Search Results
School Shooters & Stabbings Committed by those on Psychiatric ...
School Shooters & Stabbings Committed by those on Psychiatric Drugs | CCHR International
32 school related acts of violence including shootings and stabbings were ... influence of psychiatric drugs and not only includes mass shootings, but the use of ... he had been prescribed the antidepressant Prozac and antipsychotic Risperdal.
Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common ...
The world's top new source on natural health - NaturalNews.com...
Apr 2, 2013 - Tags: mass shootings, psychiatric drugs, antidepressants ... perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been at ...
Top stories
Confirmed: Vegas Shooting Suspect Prescribed Dangerous Drugs – Just Like Many Previous Mass Shooters | Global ...
Center for Research on Globalization · 1 day ago

More for psychotropic drugs and mass shootings
Antidepressants Are a Prescription for Mass Shootings – Citizens ...
www.cchrflorida.org/antidepressants-are-a-prescription-for-mass-shootings/
Before the late nineteen eighties, mass shootings and acts of senseless violence were ... Of course other drug companies had to create their own cash cow and ...
2 lethal traits of America's deadliest mass shooters - WND.com
www.wnd.com/.../deadliest-mass-shooters-have-1-of-2-alarming-things-in-common/
23 hours ago - WASHINGTON – The motive behind the mass shooting in Las Vegas .... which would drastically increase the side effects of psychotropic drugs.
Psych meds linked to 90% of school shootings - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2012/12/psych-meds-linked-to-90-of-school-shootings/
Dec 18, 2012 - First, he said, “psychotropic drugs of pretty well any group can trigger .... issues exist in a lot of people who don't commit mass murders. When a ...
When It Comes to School Shootings, Drugs Aren't the Problem
www.huffingtonpost.ca/marvin-ross/antipyschotics-school-shootings_b_2467182.html
Jan 15, 2013 - ... to grow after mass shootings and that is that the cause of these shootings are ... of almost every mass shooting were on psychotropic drugs.
Confirmed: Vegas Shooting Suspect Prescribed Dangerous Drugs ...
https://www.globalresearch.ca/confirmed-vegas-shooting...drugs-just...mass.../5612094
1 day ago - Confirmed: Vegas Shooting Suspect Prescribed Dangerous Drugs ... in the Las Vegas mass shooting was taking powerful psychotropic drugs ...
Mass Shootings, Psychiatric Medications, and Rick Perry | Psychology ...
https://www.psychologytoday.com/.../mass-shootings-psychiatric-medications-and-ric...
Jun 20, 2015 - Mass Shootings, Psychiatric Medications, and Rick Perry ... real issue in this country, from the standpoint of these drugs, and how they're used.
Vegas Shooter Given Dangerous Drugs - LewRockwell
Vegas Shooter Given Dangerous Drugs - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com...
2 days ago - CONFIRMED: Vegas Shooting Suspect Prescribed Dangerous Drugs ... the Las Vegas mass shooting was taking powerful psychotropic drugs ...

Searches related to psychotropic drugs and mass shootings
psychotropic drugs and violence

ssri mass shootings snopes

mass shooters have in common

ssri murders

mental illness and school shootings statistics

psych drugs school shootings

mass shooters and psychiatric drugs

virginia tech shooting ssri

Well, had you linked any one of them that is relevant to the OP or to a statement in the OP, you'd have obviated my need to ask for references and I'd have been reading the one you are using as the main support for your assertion.
I have done the research myself.
What is the title of your paper and in what journal was it published?

All I know is I watched my Mother go from totally lucid to sleeping all the time and mentally very confused in less than a month after taking the minimum prescribed dose of Xanax. It's poison. I really believe that drug companies, the doctors pushing the drugs and the insurance companies that cover much of the cost of these drugs are destroying the country. They are the number one threat causing far more damage than terrorists could ever hope for.

All I know is I watched my Mother go from totally lucid to sleeping all the time and mentally very confused in less than a month after taking the minimum prescribed dose of Xanax. It's poison. I really believe that drug companies, the doctors pushing the drugs and the insurance companies that cover much of the cost of these drugs are destroying the country. They are the number one threat causing far more damage than terrorists could ever hope for.
Absolutely.

The VA just gives pills to so many Vets with PTSD.

it's a simple crutch for many doctors and the patients are often not monitored well.

Mix the drugs with a boozer like Paddock, and there CAN BE SERIOUS ISSUES OF PSYCHOSIS.

He will likely have psychotropic drugs and alcohol in his system when the toxicology results are released.

Actually that could also mean they should be used more or in heavier doses.

Why is it only happening in the US?

Why is it only happening in the US?

Your question is broad.

Are you asking why are mass shootings only happening in the USA, or are you asking why doctors only overprescribe psychotropic drugs in America?

Forum List

Back