Trump Administration removes Puerto Rico FEMA statistics from Government Website

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
FEMA deletes statistics on Puerto Rico hurricane response from website

FEMA takes down data on Puerto Rico access to water and electricity: report

White House scrambles to show Trump cares about Puerto Rico

Turns out the Trump administration got called out on this in the last few minutes, they posted some updated statistics.

9% have electricity.

Less than 50% have clean water.

Eventually, they will start counting bodies. Republicans and Trump will have a lot of explaining to do.

Oh yeah? Who did you hold responsible for the Haiti disaster?
Our government is not the tooth fairy. There is no one that can wave a wand and make electric poles stand up again, or strike a rock and make water flow from it.
We have 3 disasters to deal with, and a massacre. Get in line. We are doing what we can.....

Turns out the Trump administration got called out on this in the last few minutes, they posted some updated statistics.

9% have electricity.

Eventually, they will start counting bodies. Republicans and Trump will have a lot of explaining to do.

Our government is not the tooth fairy. There is no one that can wave a wand and make electric poles stand up again, or strike a rock and make water flow from it.
We have 3 disasters to deal with, and a massacre. Get in line. We are doing what we can.....
Haitians are not Americans, dipshit.

9% have electricity.

If something doesn't stroke Trumps fragile ego, Govt. workers have been instructed to hide it.

9% have electricity.

Haitians are not Americans, dipshit.
So? Hatiatins did not deserve aid? How cruel ewe izz.

Trump Administration removes Puerto Rico FEMA statistics from Government Website

What'sa "Puerto Rico?" I think I bought a bottle of rum from there once.

Nope. Nope. That was Trinidad.
An island will millions of American citizens. I keep telling these right wingers they should have gone to school, but they don't seem to mind.

Just saw a news report on Aibonito in Puerto Rico. Seems the road there was clear. The news crew was asked if they were FEMA by the survivors.

When contacted, FEMA said they were there three days ago to get paperwork filled out but haven't had time to send them food or water. At least not yet.

Can't find a reference to it yet. But don't worry, it will all come out.

I keep telling these right wingers they should have gone to school. An island will millions---

How typically liberal. They lecture others on their education while not even being able to write a congruent sentence. The last person told me: "But you know what I meant!" He too was illiterate. It's a good thing they aren't writing any textbooks.

When contacted, FEMA said they were there three days ago to get paperwork filled out but haven't had time to send them food or water. At least not yet.

Don't worry. I'm sure the food will keep!

I don't think you realize yet that governments don't care about people. Kinda funny really when governments are COMPOSED of people! But either working for the government changes them or those that want to work for the gov are really hollow people. Either way, it's not a Trump thing, nor was it an Obama thing. Governments are all about themselves.

Meantime, aren't there fish and things off the coast to be caught and cooked? Or does the government have to bring those too.

I keep telling these right wingers they should have gone to school. An island will millions---

How typically liberal. They lecture others on their education while not even being able to write a congruent sentence. The last person told me: "But you know what I meant!" He too was illiterate. It's a good thing they aren't writing any textbooks.
When there is no real point to make always grab grammatical errors and spelling. Makes you look

Attachments

• naked Melania.jpg
    naked Melania.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 57
Just saw a news report on Aibonito in Puerto Rico. Seems the road there was clear. The news crew was asked if they were FEMA by the survivors.

Can't find a reference to it yet. But don't worry, it will all come out.

I saw that report as well yesterday. It was either on VICE News or it was on Rachel Maddow's show. Not only did they show up and have them fill out paperwork, but there have been many FEMA representatives who have told people it would be quicker and easier if they would fill out their applications ONLINE.

Yeah, filling it out online might work, but only if you have electricity and an internet connection, of which PR has precious little of both.

9% have electricity.

We have an entire stadium in Washington D.C. full of government sponges. Democrats all. Why are they not in Puerto Rico? Nope...got a day off in DC. So the Democrats can flaunt it.

What do you want Trump to do, shit electricity?
If, as the LWNJ mooonbats at USBL believe, Trump can force Putin to do his bidding and make Trump president of the USA... if he is really THAT powerful... there's no telling what else Trump can do...

Hell, he could probably fart and generate billions of gigawatts of electric power per nanosecond with nary an effort. He wouldn't have shit electricity.

Yet he chooses to merely lead a humanitarian mission that is unprecedented in the entire history of Puerto Rico.

Last edited:
I imagine they have to re-run the wires from Pole to Pole. You can't run 100As' current @1000s' of Volts through wires laying around willy-nilly.

You need trucks to drive all the way from Generation.....to the end of the line (every line). Re-Wire all the way (maybe fix it?). It has to be inspected, resistance, leakage check etc. If the roads are out.......No-Go. If the union won't work until paid up front....No-Go. I too would love to live at the beach but cannot afford it. I don't want to pay to rebuild a Giant Block Party. Let them figure it out.

Water? Worst case. You can't just turn Power back on through new wires into neighborhoods that are flooded. Go ahead, flood one of your fixtures and turn it on. You will blow the 10A breaker, maybe get a shock first. Must be dried out. This is non-negotiable. This is not opinion.

Forum List

Back