One of the most used Excuses on USMB recreated in real life

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
This "not racist" guy says that he's being pushed to show his racism (take a moment to figure that out). And whats the reason this guy says he's being pushed to being a racists?

‘Not racist’ Louisiana man warns that renaming street for MLK will unleash his ‘racist ways’

WATCH: ‘Not racist’ Louisiana man warns that renaming street for MLK will unleash his ‘racist ways’

In video captured by NOLA.com, resident after resident came forward and criticized the plan to rename a half-mile stretch of road that runs through the predominately black part of the community after the slain civil rights leader.

“As far as naming it to Martin Luther King, he didn’t live in this parish, he did nothing for this parish, he didn’t even know this parish existed,” said area resident Charlotte O’Connor.

St. Bernard Parish was one of the most heavily impacted areas in Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina destroyed the levees causing almost every structure in the community to be flooded and destroyed.

One bearded man explained that the St. Bernard Parish Council members were pushing their luck with the name change.

“I’ve never had a racist bone in my body. I’ve worked for a bunch of ’em, been in their houses, been in a lot of your guys’ houses, ” he said. “But if you keep pushing me I will show you my racist ways. [Mayor ] Mitch Landrieu can go to hell. Praise the Lord for Bobby Jindal.”

See? Just the mention of MLK makes someone, much like gamma rays did to Bruce Banner, TURNS someone racist. Its not that they are racist at all in the first place. And I understand him, really...my kid LOVES vegetables until I push him to eat them. Then he hates them....thats what he says...not really sure how that works lol

This "not racist" guy says that he's being pushed to show his racism (take a moment to figure that out). And whats the reason this guy says he's being pushed to being a racists?

‘Not racist’ Louisiana man warns that renaming street for MLK will unleash his ‘racist ways’

WATCH: ‘Not racist’ Louisiana man warns that renaming street for MLK will unleash his ‘racist ways’

In video captured by NOLA.com, resident after resident came forward and criticized the plan to rename a half-mile stretch of road that runs through the predominately black part of the community after the slain civil rights leader.

“As far as naming it to Martin Luther King, he didn’t live in this parish, he did nothing for this parish, he didn’t even know this parish existed,” said area resident Charlotte O’Connor.

St. Bernard Parish was one of the most heavily impacted areas in Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina destroyed the levees causing almost every structure in the community to be flooded and destroyed.

One bearded man explained that the St. Bernard Parish Council members were pushing their luck with the name change.

“I’ve never had a racist bone in my body. I’ve worked for a bunch of ’em, been in their houses, been in a lot of your guys’ houses, ” he said. “But if you keep pushing me I will show you my racist ways. [Mayor ] Mitch Landrieu can go to hell. Praise the Lord for Bobby Jindal.”

See? Just the mention of MLK makes someone, much like gamma rays did to Bruce Banner, TURNS someone racist. Its not that they are racist at all in the first place. And I understand him, really...my kid LOVES vegetables until I push him to eat them. Then he hates them....thats what he says...not really sure how that works lol

you're the biggest racist the site has.

"Da Parish" as it's known locally is the nexus of the shallow end of the gene puddle.

That guy is referring to backlash and not racism but he doesn't explain himself well. Leave it to neo-racist blacks to seize opportunity.

That guy is referring to backlash and not racism but he doesn't explain himself well. Leave it to neo-racist blacks to seize opportunity.
How do you know? Do you know this guy?

I base it on what he said. Duh. He's not racist but his racism will be unleashed. Think about it. It's backlash.

I base it on what he said. Duh. He's not racist but his racism will be unleashed. Think about it. It's backlash.
So youre pretending his backlash of racism really isnt racism? How does that work?

Backlash against what? MLK?

Generations of unchallenged black racism.

Generations of unchallenged black racism.
When was this? I never heard of any Black racism challenged or unchallenged. FYI AA isnt racism. If you think it is then you should have made sure your white ancestors had not practiced it in their favor for 400 years.

Forum List

Back