one of bill clinton's sexual assault victims speaks out for the first time....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And here we have another.......so far, 3 rapes and a dozen sexual assaults against bill clinton and hilary helped him cover it up, obstructing justice and intimidating women.......

But she is all for you women out there...right?

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time - Breitbart

Millwee says she was thinking about coming out publicly around 1998, when the Monica Lewinsky scandal began to dominate the national conversation. But at the time, she says she decided to remain quiet, in part fearing for her children after watching the way other Clinton sex accusers were treated by the Clintons and the news media.

Three of Millwee’s friends told Breitbart News that she told them in the late 1990’s that Clinton sexually assaulted her while she was a reporter and that the future president allegedly knocked on her apartment door.

Millwee claims the assaults took place in a small, isolated editing room at her now defunct station, KLMN-TV, which covered the Fort Smith/Fayetteville markets. At the time Millwee reported under the assumed name Leslie Derrick.

As part of her job, Millwee says that she covered the so-called Cuban Refugee Crisis, which took place in 1980 when about 125,000 Cubans fled their homeland in boats and were allowed into the U.S. By May 1980, about 20,000 refugees were housed at the Fort Chaffee, Arkansas’s military base, creating security and law enforcement problems for then Governor Clinton with refugees rioting and escaping the compound.

Millwee says she interview Clinton about 20 times at various public events and at Fort Chaffee, and saw him inside the KLMN station.

She claims that when she was around him, Clinton singled her out with “inappropriate gestures,” and that he made flirtatious comments like, “Hey pretty girl. How are you today?” This went on, Millwee says, for several months.

Millwee claims that as part of his attempts to come on to her, Clinton gave her half of his tie and told her that she should give him more attention and hold onto the tie because one day he would be the U.S. president.

She also says that Clinton signed his name to a page on her reporter’s notebook that had her own name on it, writing “Clinton” directly above her name.

“And I said, ‘What are you doing? Giving me an autograph now?’ And he said, ‘No, I just wanted to show you how good Clinton looks on top of Leslie.’”

Millwee provided Breitbart News with an image of Clinton’s alleged signature on her reporter’s notebook. (see below)

Pharis said she finds Millwee to be credible and that she has no reason to doubt Millwee’s story, explaining that it was a different climate in 1980 for female sexual assault accusers to go public or to tell their superiors about alleged assaults.

Pharis is currently the General Manager of the Fort Smith Radio Group, which operates five local radio stations. She is also active in her local community, serving as the Secretary of the Van Buren Civil Service Commission; and is an Advisory Board Member of the Fort Smith Adult Education Center, and a Board Member of The Degen Foundation.

Pharis insisted that it is not unusual for there to be no video archives for KLMN TV, explaining that many times reporters would tape over the footage from the day before.

It was in that editing room, Millwee claims, that Clinton sexually assaulted her on three occasions.

She described the first alleged assault:

“…he followed me into an editing room. The first time I remember. That it was very small. There was a chair. I was sitting in a chair. He came up behind me and started rubbing my shoulders and running his hands down toward my breasts. And I was just stunned. I froze. I asked him to stop. He laughed.

“That happened on three occasions. And each time it escalated where the aggressive nature of his touch and what he was doing behind me escalated.”

She says that after the first alleged assault, Millwee told Clinton to not repeat the alleged inappropriate acts. She says Clinton laughed in response.

The second and third alleged assaults involved Clinton rubbing his genitalia against Millwee, she says.

The second time took place about a week later, according to Millwee. “He made a beeline immediately for me. I excused myself; went to the editing room.”

Now I understand why Melania insinuated that anything coming the Clintons way now was deserved. I have to get the exact quote but it was definitely "They started it. They asked for it,"

Hillary opened this box of worms with Miss Piggy. Trump didn't bring up anything about Bill's past in that debate.

Here we go. Payback is a bitch.

when he was Gov in Arkansas the state police claimed their primary job was rounding up whores and dumping them off at the mansion.

Forum List

Back