One major difference between humans and slugs...

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
When you pour salt on a human, they don't melt into a quivering pile of slime.

I did it this AM to some slugs. NASTY!!! :eek:

PETA is going to get you! :eek:

Luckily I have all of my guns! I'll be ready for them!!! :evil:

I'm locked and loaded too! :cool:

8867525.jpg

I'm not certain but maybe slugs taste better than humans. Slugs that live in shells, that is.

Last night when we driving I saw a worm in the middle of the road, that is how big it was. NASTY!
Even as an adult I still like to pick them up. lol

Did you check to see if they were circumcised first?

It was.

But speaking of slug penises...I looked this up last night.

Slug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reproduction
Slugs are hermaphrodites, having both female and male reproductive organs.

Once a slug has located a mate, they encircle each other and sperm is exchanged through their protruded genitalia. A few days later around 30 eggs are laid into a hole in the ground, or beneath the cover of objects such as fallen log.

A commonly seen practice among many slugs is apophallation. The penis of these species is curled like a cork-screw and often becomes entangled in their mate's genitalia in the process of exchanging sperm. When all else fails, apophallation allows the slugs to separate themselves by one or both of the slugs chewing off the other's penis. Once its penis has been removed, a slug is still able to mate subsequently, but using only the female parts of its reproductive system.

Last edited:
It was. No Family

But speaking of slug penises...I looked this up last night.

Slug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reproduction
Slugs are hermaphrodites, having both female and male reproductive organs.

Once a slug has located a mate, they encircle each other and sperm is exchanged through their protruded genitalia. A few days later around 30 eggs are laid into a hole in the ground, or beneath the cover of objects such as fallen log.

A commonly seen practice among many slugs is apophallation. The penis of these species is curled like a cork-screw and often becomes entangled in their mate's genitalia in the process of exchanging sperm. When all else fails, apophallation allows the slugs to separate themselves by one or both of the slugs chewing off the other's penis. Once its penis has been removed, a slug is still able to mate subsequently, but using only the female parts of its reproductive system.

Well, cool!

Forum List

Back