one idiot cop refers to Gates as "banana eating jungle monkey"

Yes, a 36-year-old cop should know better than to call a black a jungle monkey in an e-mail sent to the press.

Granted.

But the unfortunate trend we're seeing these days is busts for "talking while white." Any time a white person has a problem with the almighty black race, any of its members or any of the bullshit they face -- and say so out loud -- they get fired. No need to use nasty terms... you could be James Watson and they'd can you for noting that blacks are genetically less intelligent.

Meanwhile, if you're black, you can pretty much take a shit on the principal's head and nobody will touch you.

How much longer will whites stand for this?

Personally, I think that the anger reflected by epithets has much deeper and more legitimate roots than anyone's prepared to discuss. We don't need to be calling blacks names. We need to be separating from them.

So who should leave, you or them?

(CNN) -- A Boston police officer who sent a mass e-mail referring to Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. as a "banana-eating jungle monkey" has apologized, saying he's not a racist.

Officer Justin Barrett told a Boston television station on Wednesday night that he was sorry for the e-mail.

"I regret that I used such words," Barrett told CNN affiliate WCVB-TV. "I have so many friends of every type of culture and race you can name. I am not a racist."

Barrett was placed on administrative leave after the e-mail surfaced, and he might lose his job as a result.

Barrett, 36, who is also an active member of the National Guard, sent off a fiery e-mail to some fellow Guard members -- as well as The Boston Globe -- in which he vented about a July 22 Globe column about Gates' controversial arrest.

Boston officer's apparent racial slur may get him fired - CNN.com

It was wrong and juvenile. There is something about the reference that I take personally. Don't even jokingly mess with bananas. You humans are sure screwy.

. We need to be separating from them.

Some hundreds years ago you brought them to your "holy" country and now you want to get rid them, as you cant exploit them anymore!!!

No doubt it was white failure to respect proper racial boundaries that started the problem to begin with. Therefore, I do actually think it's appropriate that whites bear much of the burden of relocation. It would pay for itself years down the road.

Forum List

Back