Racist Boston Cop Fiired

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
Justin Barrett, the Boston police officer who sent an e-mail that used a racial slur to describe Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., was fired from the force today by Police Commissioner Edward Davis.....

"The Boston Police Department is committed to a standard of excellence,'' Davis said in a statement announcing Barrett's termination. "After a thorough investigation of this matter, it is evident that Officer Barrett’s actions do not comply with that standard.'

Barrett called Gates a "banana-eating jungle monkey" in the July e-mail responding to a Boston Globe column by Yvonne Abraham about Gates's arrest

Boston officer fired over Gates case comments - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

Text of Boston Police Officer Justin Barrett's letter to the Globe - Boston.com

:clap2:

But if it were a black cop and said something along the same lines, nothing would happen. But I do respect Gates, he's smart and he's Appalachian.

i find the idea of him having had a weapon and the power to arrest people more than a little worrisome.

kudos to the BPD for policing their own. that wasn't always the case.

That's my point, and kudos indeed.

Wow, not the brightest move by the cop eh? :eusa_eh:

i find the idea of him having had a weapon and the power to arrest people more than a little worrisome.

the only thing bothersome about this, is what the hell took em so long?

yes, kudos for firing him, but why did it take 7 months to do so?
union????

union????

After a thorough investigation of this matter, it is evident that Officer Barrett’s actions do not comply with that standard.''

I think he had an idea he was going to be fired, now he's suing.

• Banned
Wow, not the brightest move by the cop eh? :eusa_eh:

union????

even racist morons are entitled to due process. i'm pretty sure they put him on the rubber gun squad pretty quickly.

union????

even racist morons are entitled to due process. i'm pretty sure they put him on the rubber gun squad pretty quickly.
sheeeesh, its sad when due process has to take that long on something as clear cut as this

union????

sheeeesh, its sad when due process has to take that long on something as clear cut as this
He has been suspended since the incident.

Why, yes, we can't have white males speaking out of turn..

I wonder how long they can keep firing white men for politically incorrect thoughts and speech? I mean, pretty soon, you're going to have an entire fucking army of pissed off white men with no job. Hell, they don't even have to SAY anything to get canned -- they never get hired in the first place because of affirmative action. At some point, won't white males say "enough's enough?"

I wonder how long they can keep firing white men for politically incorrect thoughts and speech? I mean, pretty soon, you're going to have an entire fucking army of pissed off white men with no job. Hell, they don't even have to SAY anything to get canned -- they never get hired in the first place because of affirmative action. At some point, won't white males say "enough's enough?"

Paranoid, psychotic garbage, white males are the ones that run this country in every which one can see, seems like idiots like you are not satisfied unless whites control and run everything.

having read the cop's letter, I'm glad he is no longer on the pay roll. What sort of moron says that if it had been him on the scene he would have maced the guy for not hanging up? The police are public servants, not gods who must be obeyed....

I don't know if you saw this on your news channel but in a Kentucky county a White fire station captain was fired from his job because of using racial slurs and wearing KKK clothing to torment the only Black man in his unit. Should he have been fired for his actions or just hit with a slap on the wrist and remained the captain? I get so tired of White men saying that if it were a Black man nothing would happen to him. If he had been a Black captain and treated a White officer in the same manner he would have been treated the same way, believe me, I know. BTW have you donated anything to the people in Haiti? They're Black you know!!
r

Last edited:

union????

After a thorough investigation of this matter, it is evident that Officer Barrett’s actions do not comply with that standard.''

I think he had an idea he was going to be fired, now he's suing.

And getting his resume together for Fox.

Did you just get back from a tea bag rally?

William Joyce is a hypocrite, not to long ago, him and a bunch of racist whiteys were calling for Obama to step down because of statements made by his pastor, not by Obama himself, now a Boston cop who most likely polices areas where blacks are is fired and this retard is crying foul because he shares the same racist views? Idiots!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back