One Good Reason Why we invaded Iraq!!

wolvie20m

Oct 20, 2004
Seattle, Wa
BAGHDAD, Iraq — The images were shocking.

A trench with piles of clothed bodies packed tightly together. Men, women, little children. Even unborn children. Some blindfolded. Some with their hands bound. All slaughtered in cold blood by the henchmen of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein (search).

All of this horror was discovered in another mass grave in the desert wasteland of northwestern Iraq, near the town of Hatra. It was discovered a year ago, and only now is it being carefully and scientifically excavated by the Regime Crimes Liaison Office (search). This agency, part of the U.S. Justice Department, is working with the Iraqi interim government to map out the horrors of the Hussein past.

The head of the unit, Greg Kehoe, who has seen more than his share of horrors in places such as the Balkans, couldn’t believe what he saw.

"I’ve never seen women and children executed, defenseless people executed in this fashion," he said. "I mean, you look at a young woman holding her 2-year-old child with a gunshot wound to the back of the head. I can’t find any reason to justify that."

-Fox News - http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,135652,00.html

Now this is an example of why we do the things we do. It's sad what Saddam did, I hope Iraq has a painful death penalty.

If it is anything like Saudi Justice you can bet they do.

"Hello Mr. Hussein, welcome to chop-chop square"

BAGHDAD, Iraq — The images were shocking.

A trench with piles of clothed bodies packed tightly together. Men, women, little children. Even unborn children. Some blindfolded. Some with their hands bound. All slaughtered in cold blood by the henchmen of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein (search).

All of this horror was discovered in another mass grave in the desert wasteland of northwestern Iraq, near the town of Hatra. It was discovered a year ago, and only now is it being carefully and scientifically excavated by the Regime Crimes Liaison Office (search). This agency, part of the U.S. Justice Department, is working with the Iraqi interim government to map out the horrors of the Hussein past.

The head of the unit, Greg Kehoe, who has seen more than his share of horrors in places such as the Balkans, couldn’t believe what he saw.

"I’ve never seen women and children executed, defenseless people executed in this fashion," he said. "I mean, you look at a young woman holding her 2-year-old child with a gunshot wound to the back of the head. I can’t find any reason to justify that."

Like Hannity was trying to tell Ferraro tonight, we stopped a holocaust (half a million killed lying in mass graves) that was happening in Iraq. Of course, she just evaded that "unimportant" issue in order to continue bashing Bush et al. Liberals say their hearts bleed for helpless innocents - what liars. Ferraro and other liberals like her only play up the "innocent victims card" when it suits their purposes, and do nothing about real life holocausts.

Did their hearts bleed for the millions killed under the communism holocaust? No. They basically supported Stalin.
Do their hearts bleed for the millions of babies being killed in the U.S. abortion holocaust? No. They're for murdering heathy kicking innocents attempting to enter the world.
They say nothing when innocent American (&other) heads are being sliced off.
Just exactly what holocaust do their liberal "bleeding hearts" bleed over?

ScreamingEagle said:
Just exactly what holocaust do their liberal "bleeding hearts" bleed over?
'When Democrats are sliced off one by one from DC. I'm tierd of hearing this anti-Bush. I think we get enough of that from France and the British media. I think it's time to get over it and get behind our Government and back it up, as well as hold it responsible. As far as I'm considered people who take it to the degree of Moore are no better then Neo-Nazi's. Constanly trying to find the negitive in our country, preaching his hate and lies. I just hope America can get through this, without liberals and such tearing the wound even deeper.

Forum List

Back