One Good Reason Why we invaded Iraq!!

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by wolvie20m, Nov 5, 2004.

1. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26

Now this is an example of why we do the things we do. It's sad what Saddam did, I hope Iraq has a painful death penalty.

2. deaddude

deaddude Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    If it is anything like Saudi Justice you can bet they do.

"Hello Mr. Hussein, welcome to chop-chop square"

3. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    Like Hannity was trying to tell Ferraro tonight, we stopped a holocaust (half a million killed lying in mass graves) that was happening in Iraq. Of course, she just evaded that "unimportant" issue in order to continue bashing Bush et al. Liberals say their hearts bleed for helpless innocents - what liars. Ferraro and other liberals like her only play up the "innocent victims card" when it suits their purposes, and do nothing about real life holocausts.

Did their hearts bleed for the millions killed under the communism holocaust? No. They basically supported Stalin.
    Do their hearts bleed for the millions of babies being killed in the U.S. abortion holocaust? No. They're for murdering heathy kicking innocents attempting to enter the world.
    They say nothing when innocent American (&other) heads are being sliced off.
    Just exactly what holocaust do their liberal "bleeding hearts" bleed over?

4. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    'When Democrats are sliced off one by one from DC. I'm tierd of hearing this anti-Bush. I think we get enough of that from France and the British media. I think it's time to get over it and get behind our Government and back it up, as well as hold it responsible. As far as I'm considered people who take it to the degree of Moore are no better then Neo-Nazi's. Constanly trying to find the negitive in our country, preaching his hate and lies. I just hope America can get through this, without liberals and such tearing the wound even deeper.