One Final Exam Down

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
While I'm not at all surprised that I managed to get 100% on this test, I'm mildly proud of myself, regardless. This particular subject is useless, but I'm happy to have gotten a 100.

The subject was time management, goal setting, and money management for people planning to enter college, and about proper college setting conduct. The test was absurdly easy.

Next up is math.

images

Congratulations!

Good luck with your math test. If you any questions about math prior to the test place them here and perhaps I, or someone else at the USMB, can help.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Also, beware! Although you clearly know and understand the subject, having scored a 100, putting it into practice is even more important when the time comes. People often don't do what they know they should do.

images

Congratulations!

Good luck with your math test. If you any questions about math prior to the test place them here and perhaps I, or someone else at the USMB, can help.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind as I study the next few days until the exam.

Congratulations!

Also, beware! Although you clearly know and understand the subject, having scored a 100, putting it into practice is even more important when the time comes. People often don't do what they know they should do.
I can understand that, I've found that a lot of people are that way. I think the saying goes "Do as I say, not as I do.".

While I'm not at all surprised that I managed to get 100% on this test, I'm mildly proud of myself, regardless. This particular subject is useless, but I'm happy to have gotten a 100.

The subject was time management, goal setting, and money management for people planning to enter college, and about proper college setting conduct. The test was absurdly easy.

Next up is math.

Congrats!
I hope you do better with math than I did.:cheeky-smiley-018: Hated the subject with a purple passion.

Ironically enough my career choice involved a crap load of math and I learned real quick what I didnt learn in school.
Funny how the all mighty dollar can motivate .....

Next up is math.

Well done!! :)

How's this related to politics again? Come celebrate me! Jesus, tweet it twit.

How's this related to politics again? Come celebrate me! Jesus, tweet it twit.
It's in General discussion, I'm proud of myself, and the literal description for it is "None of it matters". Why don't you make a thread here, complaining? None of it matters, anyway.

Next up is math.

Congrats!
I hope you do better with math than I did.:cheeky-smiley-018: Hated the subject with a purple passion.

Ironically enough my career choice involved a crap load of math and I learned real quick what I didnt learn in school.
I hate math, too. It's actually my worst subject, so I spend lots of time studying it. Whoever decided this stuff is required for people who aren't going into a math-heavy field needs to be run over by a clown on a unicycle.

Next up is math.

Congrats!

I hate math, too. It's actually my worst subject, so I spend lots of time studying it. Whoever decided this stuff is required for people who aren't going into a math-heavy field needs to be run over by a clown on a unicycle.

I took the opposite approach. I skipped class and smoked weed with my buddies.:rock:

Faboo!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, did the money management section indicate that students should be careful regarding debt?

Next up is math.

Congrats!

Becauseof a very good reason that I had to learn, being a history/poli sci major and a Radio/TV/Film/Theater production major(s)...You don't always use your degree for a career and you never know when you may need it..Like when I learned electrical and electronic tech trades in the military....

Faboo!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, did the money management section indicate that students should be careful regarding debt?
Yes, it went into detail about how to minimize the cost of college, and avoiding going into debt.

Faboo!!!!!

Yes, it went into detail about how to minimize the cost of college, and avoiding going into debt.
Yes, don't do a damn thing while in college, get used to poverty, and don't be humpin' no little girls or gurls, depends what you do..............I worked through college when I went, just to have some spar cash...Being a stripper pays well...

Faboo!!!!!

Yes, don't do a damn thing while in college, get used to poverty, and don't be humpin' no little girls or gurls, depends what you do..............I worked through college when I went, just to have some spar cash...Being a stripper pays well...
I heard that being a stripper doesn't pay well, but I suppose it depends on the person.

Forum List

Back