One Final Exam Down

Faboo!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, did the money management section indicate that students should be careful regarding debt?
Yes, it went into detail about how to minimize the cost of college, and avoiding going into debt.
Yes, don't do a damn thing while in college, get used to poverty, and don't be humpin' no little girls or gurls, depends what you do..............I worked through college when I went, just to have some spar cash...Being a stripper pays well...
I heard that being a stripper doesn't pay well, but I suppose it depends on the person.
I suppose that is true, although back when I did it you got an hourly plus tips......I could earn about 120 for 3 hours of work..that was 1980..When it was a weeks pay to most.........

Faboo!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, did the money management section indicate that students should be careful regarding debt?
Yes, it went into detail about how to minimize the cost of college, and avoiding going into debt.
Yes, don't do a damn thing while in college, get used to poverty, and don't be humpin' no little girls or gurls, depends what you do..............I worked through college when I went, just to have some spar cash...Being a stripper pays well...
I heard that being a stripper doesn't pay well, but I suppose it depends on the person.

In Moonies case I'm sure he was raking in min wage.....

Faboo!!!!!

In Moonies case I'm sure he was raking in min wage.....
The hourly was more than the min wage alone,, it was quite a rage back then, male strippers....before La Bares came around, and when they ask me to join I turned 'em down to go to college away from OKC..that was dumb....

Forum List

Back