Except we know today that there aren't any witches...

18 and Life

Nov 1, 2016
This was quoted in a thread today here but I know for a fact people who are definitely witches in my own school. They are hesitant to state and admit it (because real witches don't want to be known these other kids tell me) but I know for a fact that they are.
I've been secretly asked to join because of my music selection that I make known...
So "except we know today there aren't any witches"?
Wow. Who is living under the rock here? LOL

There are 3 types.
Those that practice the Black Arts
Those that practice the White Arts
Those that practice of a combination of both Back & White like voodoo.
:biggrin:

How do you define "witch"?
well these two girls invited me (I guess because I wear Lamb of God, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Behemoth, and Mayhem t-shirts everyday and I sit alone most days and my hair is long and it's known around school I play in a metal band) to a party...
a totally goth girl (that is totally freaking hot) and her girlfriend said it would change my life if I went and if I 'truly liked to party' then I would never have to look any further as the other girl told me I would 'find out what partying is all about'... and they were smiling and laughing I assume because I looked kinda excited and smiling yet freaked out. Before they left my table the hot girl told me to go online to a website called The Satanic Chapel and one called Spelwerx and she said "start with those and let us know what you think' as they walked away...
I did go there and now I assume they were witches or something... Am I wrong?

well these two girls invited me (I guess because I wear Lamb of God, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Behemoth, and Mayhem t-shirts everyday and I sit alone most days and my hair is long and it's known around school I play in a metal band) to a party...
a totally goth girl (that is totally freaking hot) and her girlfriend said it would change my life if I went and if I 'truly liked to party' then I would never have to look any further as the other girl told me I would 'find out what partying is all about'... and they were smiling and laughing I assume because I looked kinda excited and smiling yet freaked out. Before they left my table the hot girl told me to go online to a website called The Satanic Chapel and one called Spelwerx and she said "start with those and let us know what you think' as they walked away...

Dark Art ones are never good avoid them.

There are 3 types.
You forgot

Those that make my life miserable

Poor guy.
Did she beat you up like my ex used to do me?
I can't stand my first one but I kid ultimately. My second wife is still hot as hell. Just a bit crazy lol

See there?
Not near as bad as others experiences huh? :lmao:

Who cares? Pretend you are into that silly shit, get your dick sucked, and hope they stop bothering you afterwards.

There are 3 types.

I wouldn't worry about it ....

If they were any good, they wouldn't have to 'practice'.

I'd go with "or something". They might want people to think they are witches, but I doubt they really know what that entails. But, like being a vampire, being a witch is considered way cool among some groups.

Forum List

Back