One execution the Left won't be protesting

I'm sure they're cheering on the streets.

How apropos...we're discussing the hypocrisy of the left elsewhere, I do believe I'll use this...

Well, I guess that disproves any of you that say I am a "liberal" (if liberals do not agree with the death penality), because I do!! They should have fried Charles Manson, when they had the chance, and I am waiting until they fry Scott Peterson, too! :eusa_clap:

So you'll be protesting his execution?

Re-read the thread title.

Nope! Fry, hang, or whatever you want to do with him. If you receive the death penality that is what it should mean. Not sit in a prison for 30 years and me feeding your ass while you excercise, watch TV, and eat meals that my tax money goes to provide.

Why? Do you think he should not be exrecuted?? :cuckoo:

What make you imagine that all liberals oppose the death penalty, Doug?

White supremacist? He looks like a Mexican.

Must be what he calls himself.

The California Supreme Court has upheld the death penalty for a self-proclaimed white supremacist from Orange County who was the first person in the state condemned to die for a racially motivated murder.

Gunner Lindberg, 33, was convicted in the 1996 slaying of Thien Minh Ly, 24, who was stabbed more than 50 times and had his throat slashed.

Nope! Fry, hang, or whatever you want to do with him. If you receive the death penality that is what it should mean. Not sit in a prison for 30 years and me feeding your ass while you excercise, watch TV, and eat meals that my tax money goes to provide.

Why? Do you think he should not be exrecuted?? :cuckoo:

:iagree: with what you said in bold.

The rest is not related to my post.

A bit of human garbage got what was coming to him. I'm tickled pink. Any liberals feeling unhappy?

I'm not opposed to the death penalty but now a perfect specimen of murderous hate is dead and we still have no idea how he became that way or how to prevent something like him from occurring in the future. Or at least how to predict another one like him. He should have been scientifically studied before he was put down.

I'm not opposed to the death penalty but now a perfect specimen of murderous hate is dead and we still have no idea how he became that way or how to prevent something like him from occurring in the future. Or at least how to predict another one like him. He should have been scientifically studied before he was put down.

RETARD alert.

A bit of human garbage got what was coming to him. I'm tickled pink. Any liberals feeling unhappy?

I'm in favor of the death penalty. I think they get far too much time to appeal at this point. I'm glad they had that opportunity back in the day because men have been freed who were in fact innocent but these days it's rare for an innocent man to be convicted of a crime that would warrant the dealth penalty without hard factual forensic evidence

I find both parties to be hypocrites in this issue but for different reasons.

Repubs are hypcrites because they are against abortion but for the dealth penalty and they make the argument that life is sacred and therefore shouldbe protected but it's only the life they deem worthy. It seems in these two instances the Repubs are more than happy to allow government interference in the lives of people they have a moral or ethical difference with.

Dems are for abortion but against the death penalty and both beliefs seem to center around a persons rights as an individual.

I am pro-choice and pro-death penalty. Kill em all and let God sort it out [/joke]

Forum List

Back