One Dead Four Critical After Lesbian Spat Leads To Hand Sanitizer Molotov Cocktail

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Doesn't this stupid woman know there's a shortage of hand sanitizer going on?

"The woman accused of starting the fatal fire that ripped through a Hartford apartment building early Sunday morning lit a bottle of hand sanitizer on fire and threw it at her girlfriend during a domestic altercation, according to Hartford police.
The fire spread from there throughout the upper floors of the building.

Police arrested Destiny Waite, 28, in the hours after the fire.

Firefighters arrived at the scene at 39 Charter Oak Place just before 1:30 a.m. on Sunday and found residents hanging from windows, trying to escape the smoke and flames.

During a secondary search of the building, firefighters found a victim dead inside. The victim was identified as 50-year-old Jerome Kyser.

The Office of the Medical Examiner has classified his death as a homicide due to smoke inhalation, according to police.

Two children and two adults were taken to the hospital in critical condition and two of those victims were flown by Life Star to Bridgeport Hospital, police said."

Woman Started Fatal Hartford Apartment Fire With Flaming Hand Sanitizer: Police

destiny-waite.jpg

"The woman accused of starting the fatal fire that ripped through a Hartford apartment building early Sunday morning lit a bottle of hand sanitizer on fire and threw it at her girlfriend during a domestic altercation, according to Hartford police.

Firefighters arrived at the scene at 39 Charter Oak Place just before 1:30 a.m. on Sunday and found residents hanging from windows, trying to escape the smoke and flames.

During a secondary search of the building, firefighters found a victim dead inside. The victim was identified as 50-year-old Jerome Kyser.

The Office of the Medical Examiner has classified his death as a homicide due to smoke inhalation, according to police.

Two children and two adults were taken to the hospital in critical condition and two of those victims were flown by Life Star to Bridgeport Hospital, police said."

destiny-waite.jpg
Charge her with murder

That's really sad for those people who were burned/died. She should be locked up for good.

I'm gonna ask the science teacher to do a demonstration, though, of how you light hand sanitizer on fire. It's so wet.

That's really sad for those people who were burned/died. She should be locked up for good.

I'm gonna ask the science teacher to do a demonstration, though, of how you light hand sanitizer on fire. It's so wet.
With a match??

Alcohol rub sanitizers kill most bacteria, and fungi, and stop some viruses. Alcohol rub sanitizers containing at least 70% alcohol (mainly ethyl alcohol) kill 99.9% of the bacteria on hands 30 seconds after application and 99.99% to 99.999% in one minute.

Greg

With a match??

Alcohol rub sanitizers kill most bacteria, and fungi, and stop some viruses. Alcohol rub sanitizers containing at least 70% alcohol (mainly ethyl alcohol) kill 99.9% of the bacteria on hands 30 seconds after application and 99.99% to 99.999% in one minute.

Greg
So I can light rubbing alcohol on fire? How come no one every tells people about this? I mean, we all know about gasoline and propane, but hand sanitizer?

destiny-waite.jpg

Was the hand sanitizer brand name or generic?

btw,; Where is the land of 10,000 cheeses?

With a match??

Greg
So I can light rubbing alcohol on fire? How come no one every tells people about this? I mean, we all know about gasoline and propane, but hand sanitizer?

Yes, you can. Try looking up alcohol stove.

So... has anyone said 'fried clams' yet?

Or, am I the first?

With a match??

Greg

Aaah....so you're the the reason every fucking product on the planet has to have a safety warning.
You didnt happen to sue McDonalds after burning your Lady bits with HOT coffee awhile back did you?

With a match??

Greg

Aaah....so you're the the reason every fucking product on the planet has to have a safety warning.
You didnt happen to sue McDonalds after burning your Lady bits with HOT coffee awhile back did you?
All I'm saying is, I never heard that. It's sure not emphasized like gasoline or propane.

With a match??

Greg

All I'm saying is, I never heard that. It's sure not emphasized like gasoline or propane.

Well this should really blow your mind!!!
Rum burns as well!!! .....I know,crazy right!!!!

With a match??

Greg

Oh yeah!!!!! Okay, bring this down to a level I can relate to and I get it. I saw a cocktail on fire in a Chinese restaurant once. Very dramatic. And there's Cherries Jubilee. Saw that on Julia Childs. So if I pour a bunch of hand sanitizer in to a dish and float a match above it, it will burn like a candle, right?

With a match??

Greg

Brunson Burners are an alcohol burner used in many science labs. When I was in high school, we used them in science classes.

With a match??

Greg

Oh yeah!!!!! Okay, bring this down to a level I can relate to and I get it. I saw a cocktail on fire in a Chinese restaurant once. Very dramatic. And there's Cherries Jubilee. Saw that on Julia Childs. So if I pour a bunch of hand sanitizer in to a dish and float a match above it, it will burn like a candle, right?

That it will.
Just like .....Gasp!!! Alcohol!!!
What did you think was in those dishes and drinks that made them flammable?

That it will.
No, I realize that now. I just wasn't equating rubbing alcohol with liquor.

With a match??

Greg
The rubbing alcohol will burn out fast. But if it is one something that can burn then it can be an accelerant.

That it will.
No, I realize that now. I just wasn't equating rubbing alcohol with liquor.

They're not exactly the same but close enough.

Just dont pull a Kitty Dukakis and drink rubbing alcohol. Sure it'll get you drunk but it'll also kill you.

Forum List

Back