Once Upon A Time

There are a lot of good actors from Australia. Why can't you produce some decent TV?

We do. Blue Heelers, All Saints, Rush, Packed To The Rafters, Winners And Losers...all were/are huge raters. All Aussie made and staring Aussies!

Oh yeah! You know which of those are popular all over the world?

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah.................

Wilfred is pretty hilarious though.

As for Once Upon a Time, it's not bad. Probably the best new show from last season, but I thought a lot of episodes were not that great. The finale was excellent though.

They didn't have sex though lol!

I would have loved it if Regina and David got it on though...pity he turned her down!

They have a daughter, and a grandson, they have sex.

Regina has no biological children? Snow and James/David have Emma.

They are the same people, that is the entire premise of the show. That means they had sex. after they got married, and then he married another woman. Isn't that bigamy? I know the story is a fantasy, but there is no reason for you to be delusional.

They have a daughter, and a grandson, they have sex.

They are the same people, that is the entire premise of the show. That means they had sex. after they got married, and then he married another woman. Isn't that bigamy? I know the story is a fantasy, but there is no reason for you to be delusional.

Erm...

Regina/Evil Queen - no biological kids, but one adopted
Snow/MM and James/David - one child, Emma

Regina has no biological children. She is Snow/Mary's stepmother and had nothing to do with James/David.

Erm...

Regina has no biological children. She is Snow/Mary's stepmother and had nothing to do with James/David.

My bad, I shouldn't post in the early morning.

They still had sex though.

Erm...

Lol, that is okay - but Regina and David never had sex. She came on to him (when she invited him over for tea, with the intention of sleeping with him and breaking him and Snow/Mary up, but he refused and left.

Erm...

Lol, that is okay - but Regina and David never had sex. She came on to him (when she invited him over for tea, with the intention of sleeping with him and breaking him and Snow/Mary up, but he refused and left.

I'm too lazy to back and read the other posts about this lolol but if we are arguing about no sex in OUAT, regina and the hunter had sex. And I envied her. Heehee

I'm too lazy to back and read the other posts about this lolol but if we are arguing about no sex in OUAT, regina and the hunter had sex. And I envied her. Heehee

Yes, but David/James wasn't the hunter, and that was what I was saying. :)

Dear Noomi, I have an Australian friend for you. I have known her for years on several forums.
She calls herself pixkill. Here is the forum she posts on, and I will post this link to her.

myasshurts.freeforums.org • Login

I'd kill to get an update on Corrie. On a day to day not out of the Daily Mail. I get nothing now.
No tv whatsoever. I thought at first it would be ok. But you learn to like certain programs and it hurts when you lose them.

Radio one more time though comes thru. It's unreal. Bless these souls who are on radio. They are all I have left.

Forum List

Back