Once And For All, J6 Is The Result Of Democrat, Big Govt, Federal/Local Capitol Police Failure.

The deadliest U.S. mass shooting happened under Trump.​

The deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history to date happened under Trump’s presidency. In October 2017, 59 people were killed, and over 500 were injured when a lone gunman opened fire at a Las Vegas music festival. Some other notable mass shootings that occurred under Trump’s presidency include:

• November 5, 2017 – 26 people were killed when a gunman opened fire in a rural church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.
  • February 14, 2018 – 17 students and teachers at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., were killed by a former student.
  • October 17, 2018 – 11 members of the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh were killed when a gunman opened fire while they were gathered for a Sabbath service.
  • November 7, 2018 – 12 people in a bar in Thousand Oaks, Calif., were killed in a shooting by a former Marine.
  • May 31, 2019 – 12 employees in a Virginia Beach municipal building were killed by a disgruntled public utility employee.
  • August 3, 2019 – 22 people at a Wal-Mart in El Paso, Texas, were fatally shot by a man who called the attack “a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.”

That does not include the mass shooting in Buffalo. Shootings happen on a regular basis now.
How many of these were right wingers and how many of these incidents involved right wingers going after the Capitol or members of Congress? Not to diminish these tragedies but the topic is violence aimed at the Capitol and/or Congress. What does Gabby Giffords have in common with Steve Scalise?

Are you slow or just stupid?

As it was reorted by damn-near EVERYONE, all these people and agencies had intel months in advance that there was going to be a large crowd and potential violence.

Why don't you go away and come back when you are more informed and ready to discuss the issue.....
that there was going to be a large crowd and potential violence.

Because?

How hard can this be?

Federal agencies were under the control of Trump not Democrats. That includes the Capitol police. Stephen Miller and Trump discussed sending 10,000 national guard troops for CROWD CONTROL, not to defend the capitol. In addition, several hours elapsed before Trump urged the terrorists to stop and even then he refused to condemn their actrions. Whether he signed the final order for NG troops to defend the capitol is unknown. A good chunk of the blame belongs to Donald Trump that brings up the question of whether he actually disagreed with their actions.
I don't think he wanted 10,000 National Guard troops there and knew how it would look. If he had, he would have ordered them up, as was his prerogative.

Trump was in charge of the federal government. Trump failed to protect the Capitol.
No retard. Trump could not just call up troops. He put in a request. Which was denied by Pelosi and the DC Mayor. That was confirmed under oath by the now former head of the Capitol Police. Security was denied and the proper number of officers was not deployed to control what they knew would be a large gathering.

You guys are funny when you lie.

Not surprising at all. Good little fascist all love wielding violence as a political weapon.
Yes you did support the BLM and Antifa(g) rioters, murderers. and looters. Little fascist Nazis like you love using violence to get your way. Then cry like little bitches when people slap you back.

"The House Jan. 6 committee concluded that the FBI and other federal security agencies could have prevented a violent mob from overrunning the Capitol had they acted on the large volume of intelligence collected beforehand, the chief investigator told NBC News in an exclusive interview — a judgment the committee left out of its televised hearings and final report."

YES, THE J6 COMMITTEE ACKNOWLEDGED DEMOCRATS, THE FBI, ATF, DHS, AND FEDERAL / LOCAL / CAPITOL POLICE COULD HAVE PREVENTED J6 HAD IT ACTED BUT FAILED TO DO SO!

DropMic.jpg

It's funny when the Neo-GOP parrots lies like that. Even Candidate Biden condemned the race riots and rioters.
It’s funny when you lie and forget that Harris started a fund to bail out your rioters and looters. Forget that did you?

It’s funny when you lie and forget that Harris started a fund to bail out your rioters and looters. Forget that did you?
Actually it more lies from your propagandist. She started no fund. She did sent a tweet in support for a bail fund and explicitly called for aid in bailing out protesters, who in case you don't recalled, were allegedly arrested without cause.

Your side made up all the rest like adding rioters and looters to the mix and even pretending that she started the fund. The sheep just keep on munching away ..........

Actually it more lies from your propagandist. She started no fund. She did sent a tweet in support for a bail fund and explicitly called for aid in bailing out protesters, who in case you don't recalled, were allegedly arrested without cause.

Your side made up all the rest like adding rioters and looters to the mix and even pretending that she started the fund. The sheep just keep on munching away ..........
Harris paraphrase, "They're not going to stop, nor should they." referring to the antifa rioters.
Excuse that away, boo.
:rolleyes:

Harris paraphrase, "They're not going to stop, nor should they." referring to the antifa rioters.
Excuse that away, boo.

Is this a trick question, or did you believe that? A very simple out of context lie.

"I know there are protests still happening in major cities across the United States, I'm just not seeing the reporting on it that I had for the first few weeks," Colbert said.

"That's right," Harris replied. "But they're not gonna stop. They're not gonna stop, and this is a movement, I'm telling you."

That is part of the brilliance of the Neo-GOP propagandist. They overwhelm their target audience with a barrage of simplistic out of context lies like that. But they have had a couple of decades to perfect their art.......

P
Is this a trick question, or did you believe that? A very simple out of context lie.

"I know there are protests still happening in major cities across the United States, I'm just not seeing the reporting on it that I had for the first few weeks," Colbert said.

"That's right," Harris replied. "But they're not gonna stop. They're not gonna stop, and this is a movement, I'm telling you."

That is part of the brilliance of the Neo-GOP propagandist. They overwhelm their target audience with a barrage of simplistic out of context lies like that. But they have had a couple of decades to perfect their art.......
Post the WHOLE QUOTE if you're going to cry about context!

He's just always seemed like a narcissist and a sociopath to me. Also, a politician - although that's a bit redundant.
A radical peacemaker for creating a brotherhood in the Middle East you are calling a sociopath? I am disappointed anyone would call a peace.maker a sociopath because it doesn't fit the skillful manner in which he had built a future bridge of brotherhood between Israel and its neighbors. Jealousy and anger magnified has started on this planet since the Jewish people were turned into slaves because the Egyptians wanted to build the most impressive architecture the world has ever known, and they used their strong military to subjugate the smart and hard-working Hebrews to carry out their ambitious schemes for a glass of water and a hunk of bread per diem after creating a false narrative that diminished Hebrew de otion to God Almighty. There was no Constitution to prohibit this barbarism.
Love, beautress

Forum List

Back