Once again, Trump looking out for...you guessed it the Trump Brand!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
In other words, the AMT did exactly what it was supposed to do to Trump in 2005: soak him. Trump is now proposing to eliminate the one tax we know significantly increased his tax burden......
How Donald Trump Would Benefit From His Tax Plan
The plan would eliminate the AMT, a tax that cost him at least $30 million in 2005.

I wonder how many of these toothless beaver eating shit for brains hillbillies that backed Trump, will spend the millions they're gonna save from this tax break? The meth jobs creations act will be "terrific"!!!!

Its a huge gift to the wealthy. They were up drinking champagne last night I'm sure.

Idiot, if he were looking out for his brand he would stick to running and growing his successful business, not become president.

Last edited:
In other words, the AMT did exactly what it was supposed to do to Trump in 2005: soak him. Trump is now proposing to eliminate the one tax we know significantly increased his tax burden......
The plan would eliminate the AMT, a tax that cost him at least $30 million in 2005.

I wonder how many of these toothless beaver eating shit for brains hillbillies that backed Trump, will spend the millions they're gonna save from this tax break? The meth jobs creations act will be "terrific"!!!!
/---- And greedy Trump donates his salary every month to charities . Yeah he did all this just so he could eliminate the AMT for himself. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How the AMT Is Hitting Middle-Class Families - The Experts - WSJ - U.S.
How the AMT Is Hitting Middle-Class Families
Nov 6, 2016 - (@feeonlyplanner) is a fee-only wealth manager in Novi, Mich., serving affluent individuals and families. The alternative minimum tax is a dreaded reality for many Americans–including ones who wouldn’t expect to get caught up in it: middle-class families.

Are you a target for the alternative minimum tax? - CNBC.com
www.cnbc.com/2014/01/24/seven-triggers-alternative-minimum-tax.html
Jan 27, 2014 - Will I or won't I? Now that it's January, let the annual AMT guessing game ... If a home-equity loan hurt you, for example, think about paying it off.

How The Alternative Minimum Tax Could Slam You : NPR
www.npr.org/2012/11/12/.../how-the-alternative-minimum-tax-could-slam-you
Nov 13, 2012 - So here we are again, with the AMT looming over about 27 million more ... for millions more would hurt consumer spending, economists say.

free stuff.jpg

Idiot, if he were looking for his brand he would stick to running and growing his successful business, not become president.

why didn't he, oh his businesses were doing bad, his buildings were half empty.

/---- And greedy Trump donates his salary every month to charities . Yeah he did all this just so he could eliminate the AMT for himself. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How the AMT Is Hitting Middle-Class Families - The Experts - WSJ - U.S.
How the AMT Is Hitting Middle-Class Families
Nov 6, 2016 - (@feeonlyplanner) is a fee-only wealth manager in Novi, Mich., serving affluent individuals and families. The alternative minimum tax is a dreaded reality for many Americans–including ones who wouldn’t expect to get caught up in it: middle-class families.

Are you a target for the alternative minimum tax? - CNBC.com
www.cnbc.com/2014/01/24/seven-triggers-alternative-minimum-tax.html
Jan 27, 2014 - Will I or won't I? Now that it's January, let the annual AMT guessing game ... If a home-equity loan hurt you, for example, think about paying it off.

How The Alternative Minimum Tax Could Slam You : NPR
www.npr.org/2012/11/12/.../how-the-alternative-minimum-tax-could-slam-you
Nov 13, 2012 - So here we are again, with the AMT looming over about 27 million more ... for millions more would hurt consumer spending, economists say.

View attachment 123548

We need to raise taxes on the wealthy, not cut them.

Idiot, if he were looking for his brand he would stick to running and growing his successful business, not become president.

why didn't he, oh his businesses were doing bad, his buildings were half empty.
Link? By any standard Trump is a successful real estate entrepreneur who is worth billions. No reason to leave that and invest his hard earned cash into the long shot of a presidential campaign, which would put him and his business under a magnifying glass as we can see. That is why we don't see any of the successful businessmen run for president. They'd rather use their money to pull strings from behind the scenes, which is what Trump did before.

Last edited:
Idiot, if he were looking out for his brand he would stick to running and growing his successful business, not become president.

LOLO.....you too stupid for words, bye
Speaking of stupid....No sane, successful businessman would risk tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars of his own and other people's money running for president, one of the hardest things to do nowadays, as a way to "promote a brand". What a fookin' ignorant idiot you are.

Forum List

Back