Tax Reform(?)

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Reform is a nice word, it means to fix or repair something that is broken. It can be used as a euphemism only, and in the case of tax reform there will be victims and winners. If you trust the Trump Administration and the Sect. of the Treasury to reform the Federal Income Tax System to your benefit, you may want to take your head out of your ass and listen between the lines, and watch the administration's feet (what they want to do) and not their lips (what they say).

Steven Terner "Steve" Mnuchin is an American banker and former hedge fund manager appointed by Trump to fame the writing of a new tax code, and is one of the multi millionaires who has never labored in his adult life.

Watching him today, speaking of reform was like watching a snake oil salesman sell his wares. What is promised is an easier and simple way for you to pay your tax, because the deductions you enjoy - and which reduce what you pay - will have disappeared. Gone is one page for you to figure out, and money out of the family budget.

"Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin today told ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos that he couldn’t say how Donald Trump's sweeping tax overhaul plan would affect the president personally, while also declining to guarantee that middle-class families wouldn't pay more under the proposal.

""I can't make any guarantees until this thing is done and it’s on the president's desk. But I can tell you, that’s our number one objective in this," Mnuchin said on "Good Morning America.""
Treasury secretary can't guarantee middle class wouldn't pay more under tax plan

Reform is a nice word, it means to fix or repair something that is broken. It can be used as a euphemism only, and in the case of tax reform there will be victims and winners. If you trust the Trump Administration and the Sect. of the Treasury to reform the Federal Income Tax System to your benefit, you may want to take your head out of your ass and listen between the lines, and watch the administration's feet (what they want to do) and not their lips (what they say).

Steven Terner "Steve" Mnuchin is an American banker and former hedge fund manager appointed by Trump to fame the writing of a new tax code, and is one of the multi millionaires who has never labored in his adult life.

Watching him today, speaking of reform was like watching a snake oil salesman sell his wares. What is promised is an easier and simple way for you to pay your tax, because the deductions you enjoy - and which reduce what you pay - will have disappeared. Gone is one page for you to figure out, and money out of the family budget.

"Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin today told ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos that he couldn’t say how Donald Trump's sweeping tax overhaul plan would affect the president personally, while also declining to guarantee that middle-class families wouldn't pay more under the proposal.

""I can't make any guarantees until this thing is done and it’s on the president's desk. But I can tell you, that’s our number one objective in this," Mnuchin said on "Good Morning America.""
Treasury secretary can't guarantee middle class wouldn't pay more under tax plan
/--- Only an idiot DemocRAT would make guarantees on a proposed bill --- like If you like your plan you can keep it. If you like your Doctor you can keep it,
big dummy.jpg

• Banned

/--- Only an idiot DemocRAT would make guarantees on a proposed bill --- like If you like your plan you can keep it. If you like your Doctor you can keep it,
View attachment 123550

BTW, fuck you. I can't fix stupid, and you are obviously broken. I have no interest in your opinion and I find your childish ad hominems nothing more than evidence of your lack of curiosity, ignorance and lack of understanding.

• Banned
I can guarantee that the apple will be rotten when they end up trying to sell it..Just like the better health care apple...

Sadly stupid and biddable people like the fool who posted in #2 above will be those screwed by the plutocrats.
Congress is full of bickering GOP members and democrats that can do nothing but laugh at them..

Checks and balances have been supplanted by an Imperial Presidency, we all saw the outcome the last time when President Nixon was inauspicious - maybe Trump ought to think before he acts.

I can guarantee that the apple will be rotten when they end up trying to sell it..Just like the better health care apple...

Sadly stupid and biddable people like the fool who posted in #2 above will be those screwed by the plutocrats.
Congress is full of bickering GOP members and democrats that can do nothing but laugh at them..

Checks and balances have been supplanted by an Imperial Presidency, we all saw the outcome the last time when President Nixon was inauspicious - maybe Trump ought to think before he acts.
That's one trick the old dog thinks he has down pat..He seems to not understand the need for communication with Congress...

• Banned
Well, it's been fun, but my oldest son and I are off to see the Giants-Dodgers Game in The City. I look forward to sage and even bizarro sage comments - as in #2 above - upon our return.

View attachment 123550

BTW, fuck you. I can't fix stupid, and you are obviously broken. I have no interest in your opinion and I find your childish ad hominems nothing more than evidence of your lack of curiosity, ignorance and lack of understanding.

/----- I feel your pain. Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

View attachment 123550

/---- OK you win. I guarantee if you buy my swamp land that there is buried pirate treasure worth 10 times the asking price I guarantee it Libtard

Forum List

Back