Once again the tiger is right, damn I'm good!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Howard Dean Says He Will Run Again For DNC Chair
And he wants a 50-state, grassroots strategy again.

Uh, didn't I call this awhile back? Howard dean to once again lead the democrats out of the abyss. Ladies, we had our chance, now lets step back once again and let the men show us how to conduct ourselves and to all the Hillarites.....get the fuck out of dodge!!

Uh, didn't I call this awhile back? Howard dean to once again lead the democrats out of the abyss. Ladies, we had our chance, now lets step back once again and let the men show us how to conduct ourselves and to all the Hillarites.....get the fuck out of dodge!!

Might be the best thing right now seeing Warren is your only big stage Democrat in 2020...

the democratic party is completely broken down. believe me when i tell you that you're abusing yourselves by allowing the dnc system to continue. the voters are better represented by libertarians and greens. they are fresh and clean and willing to earn your vote, whereas the democrats are rotten with corruption by taking you for granted. they gave everything to the clintons, they went all in with that foundation thing, and now all the democrats are hacked to bits by the internet. pepe the frog cartoon destroyed them. that's how far outside of reality the shillary was the whole campaign, and all you got to show for it is some wikileaks podesta files. all that contamination is spreading, it's only a matter of time for howard dean as it is for everyone on the left.

Forum List

Back