Once again, Snopes proves it is unbiased

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Long derided by conservatives as leftwing biased, Snopes once again proves it attacks fake news in a nonpartisan way

FACT CHECK: Did Trump Tweet in 2015 That the President Should Be Shot Out of a Cannon if the 'Dow Joans' Tanks?

On 5 February 2018, Shaun Usher, the owner of the blog “Letters of Note” posted an image on Twitter that purported to show Donald Trump opining that any president presiding over the United States during a stock market crash of more than 1,000 points should be “shot out of a cannon.”

Although the image was intended to poke fun at now-President Trump’s prolific Twitter use and his timeline that has offered a running joke that puts his past criticisms of his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, in context with current events (such as a precipitous stock market drop a few hours before), this tweet was not real:

They truly are this stupid folks.

tenor.gif

Google's new fact-check feature: Proof liberal bias in tech and the media is real

Snopes on brink as founder accused of fraud and lying | Daily Mail Online

The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The Fact Checkers

Just because the Media seems to present news which you think is good in a negative light does not mean they are biased. It might just mean everyone thinks you are wrong.

Consider an extreme and unbiased example of a man who hates Pandas. The media is probably just going to report every time Giant Panda has a cub in a zoo or disappears from this or that location. SO, the news will seem biased towards the Pandas to the Panda hater.

An old ACLU trick. Once in a blue moon they defend a conservative and hold it up so everyone can see they're "not biased". Snopes has been exposed many times for their bias so they have to "show everyone they're not". Nice try, OP.

An old ACLU trick. Once in a blue moon they defend a conservative and hold it up so everyone can see they're "not biased". Snopes has been exposed many times for their bias so they have to "show everyone they're not". Nice try, OP.

The ACLU is just nuts for their own civil liberties cause more than anything.

No doubt though radicals who support the Patriot Act and the worshipers or employees of the alphabet of security agencies we have despise the very same ACLU us Constitutional Conservatives love.

Just because the Media seems to present news which you think is good in a negative light does not mean they are biased. It might just mean everyone thinks you are wrong.

Consider an extreme and unbiased example of a man who hates Pandas. The media is probably just going to report every time Giant Panda has a cub in a zoo or disappears from this or that location. SO, the news will seem biased towards the Pandas to the Panda hater.

The fact is ALL MEDIA intends to shape the opinion of the consumer. There is not a single source of information I'm aware of that lays out the facts, without attempting to manipulate data somewhere along the line. If you believe "The Main Stream Media" isn't biased in favor of regressive democrook agenda that's because you don't want to believe it. There have been enough glaring examples straight from the mouths of their puppets to prove it, and as long as you've been on this forum I'm sure you've seen plenty of evidence. So you're deliberately ignorant.

The fact is ALL MEDIA intends to shape the opinion of the consumer. There is not a single source of information I'm aware of that lays out the facts, without attempting to manipulate data somewhere along the line. If you believe "The Main Stream Media" isn't biased in favor of regressive democrook agenda that's because you don't want to believe it. There have been enough glaring examples straight from the mouths of their puppets to prove it, and as long as you've been on this forum I'm sure you've seen plenty of evidence. So you're deliberately ignorant.

Got it. GE of nuclear submarine reactors was a bunch of hippie leftists when they were running network United States naval reactors - Wikipedia

Really I'm not saying the media doesn't paint people like Pol Pot Pol Pot - Wikipedia in a negative light almost all the time.

I'm just saying it doesn't mean they are wrong.

Also consider, have you ever read a hippie textbook talking about how the United States was colonized by big government both as a welfare system for individuals and corporations?

No. Even though giant corporations are still giving about big government gifts from our period of Manifest Destiny implementation Manifest destiny - Wikipedia.

I will throw you a bone in saying the pup 30k a year reporter is probably going to give a presentation about the micro negative effects of closing down the homeless shelter vs how pushing the homeless elsewhere has the positive effects of raising local property values. Something about human nature and afflicting the comfortable.

Snopes continually debunks false rumors about our President
I will happily post more if you like

They also debunk false claims made by our President

You're a well known useful idiot. a tool of the left. Everyone knows you're a water boy for the Democratic Party so your comments fall on deaf ears (just like Snopes).

Long derided by conservatives as leftwing biased, Snopes once again proves it attacks fake news in a nonpartisan way

FACT CHECK: Did Trump Tweet in 2015 That the President Should Be Shot Out of a Cannon if the 'Dow Joans' Tanks?

On 5 February 2018, Shaun Usher, the owner of the blog “Letters of Note” posted an image on Twitter that purported to show Donald Trump opining that any president presiding over the United States during a stock market crash of more than 1,000 points should be “shot out of a cannon.”

Although the image was intended to poke fun at now-President Trump’s prolific Twitter use and his timeline that has offered a running joke that puts his past criticisms of his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, in context with current events (such as a precipitous stock market drop a few hours before), this tweet was not real:
The question should be...Who cares?

You're a well known useful idiot. a tool of the left. Everyone knows you're a water boy for the Democratic Party so your comments fall on deaf ears (just like Snopes).

I am a world renowned, award winning message board poster

You are a sorry America hating liar.

Trumps been riding Obama's wave, hold on to something Trump is bringing us back to the bottom..

Trump%2Bship%2Bsinking.jpg
Just so I understand, the 8 years of bad economy during the Obama years was Bush's fault.

The great economy immediately after Trump took over should be credited to Obama.

Then, when there's a hiccup in the stock market, Trump now owns the economy.

Trumps been riding Obama's wave, hold on to something Trump is bringing us back to the bottom..

Trump%2Bship%2Bsinking.jpg
Just so I understand, the 8 years of bad economy during the Obama years was Bush's fault.

The great economy immediately after Trump took over should be credited to Obama.

Then, when there's a hiccup in the stock market, Trump now owns the economy.

The Great Obama was given a massive economic collapse by Bush and prevented a depression

He almost tripled the stock market, added 13 million jobs, cut unemployment in half and provided steady GDP growth

It still amazes me that Conservatives attack the Obama economy while they celebrate Trump for continuing the same economic progress

You are a sorry America hating liar.

Hardly

My posts are celebrated around the world. I am a minor celebrity wherever I go as people rush to buy me drinks and take selfies with me

Forum List

Back