Once again, Snopes proves it is unbiased

An old ACLU trick. Once in a blue moon they defend a conservative and hold it up so everyone can see they're "not biased". Snopes has been exposed many times for their bias so they have to "show everyone they're not". Nice try, OP.

Snopes continually debunks false rumors about our President
I will happily post more if you like

They also debunk false claims made by our President
You're a well known useful idiot. a tool of the left. Everyone knows you're a water boy for the Democratic Party so your comments fall on deaf ears (just like Snopes).

I am a world renowned, award winning message board poster
You are a sorry America hating liar.

Hardly

My posts are celebrated around the world. I am a minor celebrity wherever I go as people rush to buy me drinks and take selfies with me
Your lies being celebrated...

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA0OS81MTIvb3JpZ2luYWwvdm9vZG9vLWRvbGwuanBn

Snopes continually debunks false rumors about our President
I will happily post more if you like

They also debunk false claims made by our President
You're a well known useful idiot. a tool of the left. Everyone knows you're a water boy for the Democratic Party so your comments fall on deaf ears (just like Snopes).

I am a world renowned, award winning message board poster
You are a sorry America hating liar.

Hardly

My posts are celebrated around the world. I am a minor celebrity wherever I go as people rush to buy me drinks and take selfies with me
Your lies being celebrated...

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA0OS81MTIvb3JpZ2luYWwvdm9vZG9vLWRvbGwuanBn

No, they haven't made dolls or action figures about me yet

But you can purchase signed pictures in the USMB Gift Shop

Forum List

Back