Once again, Progressive "tolerance" shines through not!

Yep, the commies are all for the first amendment unless you disagree with their point of view, then they will go out of their way to label you as a hater or racist. My opinion, screw'em.

• Banned
'Hate Speech': NBC's Ann Curry Attacks Kirk Cameron's Religious Beliefs

Kirk Cameron is an outstanding and well accomplished actor with a wall full of awards. but the bane to Liberals is, he's also a committed Evangelical Christian who won't even kiss any other woman than his own wife.

Hate speech?

Now can you tell us how the left is terrible for Political Correctness so we can all point and laugh

Why, it is true that you are only tolerant of people who agree with you!!

Kirk Cameron is an outstanding and well accomplished actor with a wall full of awards. but the bane to Liberals is, he's also a committed Evangelical Christian who won't even kiss any other woman than his own wife.

Hate speech?

Now can you tell us how the left is terrible for Political Correctness so we can all point and laugh

Why, it is true that you are only tolerant of people who agree with you!!

C'mon I'm still on lunch and need a good laugh. Tell me all about your outrage with Political Correctness.

• Banned

What's the problem here?

He went on a news show, expressed his views and those views got challenged.

Free speech is not a one way street.
Sure it is ;) When that "free speech" is what you agree with.

What's the problem here?

He wasn't challenged he was accused.

But I don't expect idiot liberals like yourself to understand the difference.

• Banned

What's the problem here?

Correct. Liberals like Swallow aren't interested in the facts, just accusations (Duke Rape Case, or Tawana Brawley, anyone?). And when they have the truth thrown at them, they label conveyers of said truth as bigots, etc.

Ann Curry and Leftists like her don't give a damn about gays. If they did, you would see the same amount of hostility directed towards Muslims.

This is how the article ends. This is how unserious these people are.

From your link:

Many people are suggesting that this is hate speech. Are you encouraging people to feel hate towards gay people?" [Listen to the audio or watch the video after the jump]

Curry plucked out a single sentence from Cameron's CNN interview: "...you said, quote, 'I think that it's unnatural. I think that it's detrimental and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization.'" Cameron called out her selective framing of the topic: "I love all people. I hate no one. And, you know, when you take a subject and you reduce it to something like a four-second sound bite, and a check mark on a ballot, I think that that's inappropriate and insensitive."

Not only is this link 18 months old, the point you fail to make is based on a question which Cameron failed to answer. He might have said, I love Baseball, Mothers, apple pie and all people.

Ridiculous thread as well as dishonest.

What's the problem here?

No, he was asked a question, one which he failed to answer. "I love everyone" is a lie. A good follow up would have been to ask him if he loved specific and infamous people.

Yep, the commies are all for the first amendment unless you disagree with their point of view, then they will go out of their way to label you as a hater or racist. My opinion, screw'em.

He has the right to express his views about gay people, we have the right to express our views about him.
Get it?
It has nothing to do with taking away his first amendment.

What's the problem here?

Sure it is ;) When that "free speech" is what you agree with.

Um..nope.

Free speech is free speech.

What's the problem here?

Then they should bring on a Muslim and ask them the same thing.
The point is that they are attacking Christians only. Jews and Muslims forbid it also.

Future references: You aren't allowed to ask a religious person a question unless all faiths are asked the same question at the same time

Forum List

Back