Once again Obama thinks American people are too stupid to follow the news correctly

Economists are jumping the ship. The stimulus failed. BO told us that we needed the stimulus to keep unemployment from reaching 8%. It's been over that for 18 Months. People with health insurance are seeing dramatic increases. The Bush tax cuts are going to expire and all those people making under 200,000 that BO promised would never see an increase in taxes are going to see one.

Oh, we're paying attention. We don't buy the bullshit any longer. That's the problem. You're gonna be in for a rude awakening on Nov 2.

Dumbfuck. The stimulus worked. I think it's funny how hypocritical the GOP is. Our local GOP congressional candidate is campaigning against the stimulus, but his company took stimulus money. His argument is "oh, well I needed the money to keep jobs".. Of course dumbass, that's the whole point.. It fucking worked!

Yup. You can thank the republican and conservadems who're catering to the rich by holding middle class tax cuts hostage. Thanks guys!

Yeah.. we'll see. I think we'll lose seats, but I think your side will be mighty disappointed at the end of the night.

Cocksucker. You're an idiot. You keep believing that bullshit. Your pals got their health care bullshit passed against the will of the American people, but when it comes to giving some of our money back then useful idiots like you spin their bullshit. You're corrupt, your pals are corrupt, and above all else, you're dumber than a mule fuckin' a goat.

Insults do nothing to prove your point. Yeah, they did.. The American people wanted more. Stupid corporate Democrats had to be pleased by watering the bill down so bad it was hardly reform.

I think you misread this article.

They are lied to by certain media, you know like Fox who sued in court for the right to lie to their viewers.

Oh geeze.... Enough with Fox being the devil already... Can't you come up with something new?????

NOPE....I've been away from this site for quite some time and every time I log on, she's blasting the right wing media. It's always the right's fault. No matter how TERRIBLE Obama's ratings are.

Dumbfuck. The stimulus worked. I think it's funny how hypocritical the GOP is. Our local GOP congressional candidate is campaigning against the stimulus, but his company took stimulus money. His argument is "oh, well I needed the money to keep jobs".. Of course dumbass, that's the whole point.. It fucking worked!

Yup. You can thank the republican and conservadems who're catering to the rich by holding middle class tax cuts hostage. Thanks guys!

Yeah.. we'll see. I think we'll lose seats, but I think your side will be mighty disappointed at the end of the night.

Cocksucker. You're an idiot. You keep believing that bullshit. Your pals got their health care bullshit passed against the will of the American people, but when it comes to giving some of our money back then useful idiots like you spin their bullshit. You're corrupt, your pals are corrupt, and above all else, you're dumber than a mule fuckin' a goat.

Insults do nothing to prove your point. Yeah, they did.. The American people wanted more. Stupid corporate Democrats had to be pleased by watering the bill down so bad it was hardly reform.

So THAT'S why they so many of them want it repealed....because it's too watered down. Hmmm....go figure.

LOL...my wife thought I was too stupid to figure out she had a boyfriend...so I installed a GPS on her car, a hidden camera in the bedroom and bugged her office. Once she figured out that I wasn't buying her bullshit stories about where she was going and who she was associating with, she knew she was screwed. She begged and begged for forgiveness but I'd had enough and she knew there was NO WAY I was gonna fall her anymore of her bullshit. She didn't even show up for the divorce hearing. I have a feeling Obama isn't going to show up for re-election either. Especially since we don't believe him about where he's taking America or who he associates with. He was entertaining though...gotta give him that much. I was hoping for more from this historical event.....it's unfortunate, really. But just like I told my wife as she sat and watched herself on the hidden video footage..."Who's the idiot now? You can't fix stupid. Get the fuck out....bitch."

I think it's funny how when President Obama got elected, the right claimed people weren't paying attention to his ties to Wright, terrorists, Osama Bin Laden, etc.. Leading to his election. Yet when Obama claims people aren't paying close enough attention to the real news, and long-term affects of his policies, you get your panties in a bunch.

Economists are jumping the ship. The stimulus failed. BO told us that we needed the stimulus to keep unemployment from reaching 8%. It's been over that for 18 Months. People with health insurance are seeing dramatic increases. The Bush tax cuts are going to expire and all those people making under 200,000 that BO promised would never see an increase in taxes are going to see one.

Oh, we're paying attention. We don't buy the bullshit any longer. That's the problem. You're gonna be in for a rude awakening on Nov 2.

You're right about all but one thing .. Nov. 2nd.

Obama will win because the only real challenger he has it Mitt Romney .. but republicans .. haters of religious freedom that they are .. will not nominate Romney because of his religion .. and because he dare speak against the alter of tax cuts.

lol...my wife thought i was too stupid to figure out she had a boyfriend...so i installed a gps on her car, a hidden camera in the bedroom and bugged her office. Once she figured out that i wasn't buying her bullshit stories about where she was going and who she was associating with, she knew she was screwed. She begged and begged for forgiveness but i'd had enough and she knew there was no way i was gonna fall her anymore of her bullshit. She didn't even show up for the divorce hearing. I have a feeling obama isn't going to show up for re-election either. Especially since we don't believe him about where he's taking america or who he associates with. He was entertaining though...gotta give him that much. I was hoping for more from this historical event.....it's unfortunate, really. But just like i told my wife as she sat and watched herself on the hidden video footage..."who's the idiot now? You can't fix stupid. Get the fuck out....bitch."

security !!!

Most people know little of what is real. They watch only what pleases them. I would say that 80% of people will not check out if what they are told is truth or just opinion of truth.
50% of the 20% that do check it out will explain that it's just how that site checks it out, otherwise they only look for truth that makes their position more believable.

Then there is the 50% that wants to know the truth and go to sites that spend their time finding out what is true and then take it with a grain of salt that it most likely is the truth, they call them Liberials. The other 50% would be called fox type conservatives.

lol...my wife thought i was too stupid to figure out she had a boyfriend...so i installed a gps on her car, a hidden camera in the bedroom and bugged her office. Once she figured out that i wasn't buying her bullshit stories about where she was going and who she was associating with, she knew she was screwed. She begged and begged for forgiveness but i'd had enough and she knew there was no way i was gonna fall her anymore of her bullshit. She didn't even show up for the divorce hearing. I have a feeling obama isn't going to show up for re-election either. Especially since we don't believe him about where he's taking america or who he associates with. He was entertaining though...gotta give him that much. I was hoping for more from this historical event.....it's unfortunate, really. But just like i told my wife as she sat and watched herself on the hidden video footage..."who's the idiot now? You can't fix stupid. Get the fuck out....bitch."

Can you imagin that, a wife that would cheat on such an angle as you. I'm sure you were the perfect husban and there wasn't any reason for her to not put you up there on that pedistal that you think you belong on.

I didnt say they were the devil, they are liars though and sued for teh right to lie to you.

I've schooled your stupid ass on this subject already. I even provided the court documents. The trial you're refering to had nothing to do with the "right to lie" and everything to do with "lawful termination". You cited Jane Akers and defeated your own argument. Apparently the saying is true... you can't fix stupid.

I think it's funny how when President Obama got elected, the right claimed people weren't paying attention to his ties to Wright, terrorists, Osama Bin Laden, etc.. Leading to his election. Yet when Obama claims people aren't paying close enough attention to the real news, and long-term affects of his policies, you get your panties in a bunch.

It worked, that's why unemployment has risen since the stimulus was passed.

Damn you people are stupid!

I think you misread this article.

They are lied to by certain media, you know like Fox who sued in court for the right to lie to their viewers.

Oh geeze.... Enough with Fox being the devil already... Can't you come up with something new?????

Oh geeze... Enough with obama being the devil already... Can't you come up with something new??????

:cuckoo:

Americans are smart enough to see how the short term agenda is really good for the long term... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Obama: 24/7 media makes it hard to focus 'on the long term' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

"But Obama is right with his suggestion that the media is more interested in sizzle and steak."

He was talking about the media that has to move onto the next big thing to get people to tune in and make profits.

Mentioning that something went up .1% isn't going to sell advertising. Talking about Michelle and the kids sneaking out to get burgers at Five Guys, while brow beating America about poor diet will.

It worked, that's why unemployment has risen since the stimulus was passed.

Damn you people are stupid!

obviously it was a total failure :cuckoo:
Economists agree: Stimulus created nearly 3 million jobs
Economists agree: Stimulus created nearly 3 million jobs - USATODAY.com

Economic stimulus has created or saved nearly 2 million jobs, White House says - washingtonpost.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/31/us/31stimulus.html

Last edited:
Once again Obama thinks American people are too stupid to follow the news correctly

Judging from Fox nooz's ratings I think he is correct.

I mean we have those on here using wikileaks data to try and prove that we did find viable WMD's in Iraq after the latest invasion :D

Even after Bush himself and other officials said we did not.

Last edited:
Ya' call this news, huh????? :rolleyes:
"On the February 3, 2010, edition of Fox & Friends, guest Rush Limbaugh stated: "I'm a huge supporter of women. ... Feminism is what I oppose. Feminism has led women astray. I love women. I don't know how this all got started. I love the women's movement, especially when walking behind it."

HERE

Forum List

Back