Once again Obama thinks American people are too stupid to follow the news correctly

Dumbfuck. The stimulus worked. I think it's funny how hypocritical the GOP is. Our local GOP congressional candidate is campaigning against the stimulus, but his company took stimulus money. His argument is "oh, well I needed the money to keep jobs".. Of course dumbass, that's the whole point.. It fucking worked!

Yup. You can thank the republican and conservadems who're catering to the rich by holding middle class tax cuts hostage. Thanks guys!

Yeah.. we'll see. I think we'll lose seats, but I think your side will be mighty disappointed at the end of the night.

It worked, that's why unemployment has risen since the stimulus was passed.

Damn you people are stupid!

obviously it was a total failure :cuckoo:
Economists agree: Stimulus created nearly 3 million jobs
Economists agree: Stimulus created nearly 3 million jobs - USATODAY.com

Economic stimulus has created or saved nearly 2 million jobs, White House says - washingtonpost.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/31/us/31stimulus.html

The national unemployment rate was 8.2 percent in February 2009 when Obama signed the stimulus bill, and it now stands at 9.6 percent, having peaked at 10.1 percent in October 2009. So how can you or anyone say that jobs have been created?

I mean, you can say it, but the facts do not support it.

The ARRA was expected to keep unemployment below 8% in 2009. But despite its passage, unemployment rose to 10% by the end of last year, with more than 3 million additional lost jobs.

On a side note;

This "jobs saved" bullshit , it just that BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
lol...my wife thought i was too stupid to figure out she had a boyfriend...so i installed a gps on her car, a hidden camera in the bedroom and bugged her office. Once she figured out that i wasn't buying her bullshit stories about where she was going and who she was associating with, she knew she was screwed. She begged and begged for forgiveness but i'd had enough and she knew there was no way i was gonna fall her anymore of her bullshit. She didn't even show up for the divorce hearing. I have a feeling obama isn't going to show up for re-election either. Especially since we don't believe him about where he's taking america or who he associates with. He was entertaining though...gotta give him that much. I was hoping for more from this historical event.....it's unfortunate, really. But just like i told my wife as she sat and watched herself on the hidden video footage..."who's the idiot now? You can't fix stupid. Get the fuck out....bitch."

Can you imagin that, a wife that would cheat on such an angle as you. I'm sure you were the perfect husban and there wasn't any reason for her to not put you up there on that pedistal that you think you belong on.
I'm guessin' Playboy Forum didn't buy this horseshit-story, either, right?

Wankin.gif

I think you misread this article.

They are lied to by certain media, you know like Fox who sued in court for the right to lie to their viewers.

Oh geeze.... Enough with Fox being the devil already... Can't you come up with something new?????

Nope. TM and Ms. Sheman work Fox into nearly very rant. You say ham sandwich to Sheman and he responds Sarah Palin.

Economists are jumping the ship. The stimulus failed. BO told us that we needed the stimulus to keep unemployment from reaching 8%. It's been over that for 18 Months. People with health insurance are seeing dramatic increases. The Bush tax cuts are going to expire and all those people making under 200,000 that BO promised would never see an increase in taxes are going to see one.

Oh, we're paying attention. We don't buy the bullshit any longer. That's the problem. You're gonna be in for a rude awakening on Nov 2.

Dumbfuck. The stimulus worked. I think it's funny how hypocritical the GOP is. Our local GOP congressional candidate is campaigning against the stimulus, but his company took stimulus money. His argument is "oh, well I needed the money to keep jobs".. Of course dumbass, that's the whole point.. It fucking worked!

Yup. You can thank the republican and conservadems who're catering to the rich by holding middle class tax cuts hostage. Thanks guys!

Yeah.. we'll see. I think we'll lose seats, but I think your side will be mighty disappointed at the end of the night.

It worked, that's why unemployment has risen since the stimulus was passed.

Damn you people are stupid!

Gee.....Republicans surely were awfully-anxious to take-credit for it!! :eusa_eh:

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

825.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

They are lied to by certain media, you know like Fox who sued in court for the right to lie to their viewers.

Oh geeze.... Enough with Fox being the devil already... Can't you come up with something new?????

Nope. TM and Ms. Sheman work Fox into nearly very rant. You say ham sandwich to Sheman and he responds Sarah Palin.
....And "Butterball" Beck!!!

"Beck’s against spending on infrastructure and modernizing America, allowing it to fall farther behind. However, this is being shared not so much for what he says, but how he says it. It would seem as if he feels he has to talk like Mr. Rogers, treating his audience as simpletons, in order to get them to understand a not very complicated point."

HERE

490.gif
490.gif
490.gif

Way to go Charles, the real Obama thinks he is above it all and if we will all listen and obey he will lead us to the holy land. By the way, some times the hit dog bites, watch where you throw the rock. I am still mad at the conservatives for losing the election, you would think if we are all that smart we could have found a leader instead of an over the hill senator and a never been on the hill VP. If we can't do better than that we deserve what we have.

Oh geeze.... Enough with Fox being the devil already...
'Tis true.

Fairy-tales (like the Devil) are intended for keeping children & poorly-educated people "in-line".​

May 25, 2011

"At the Fox News holiday party the year the network overtook archrival CNN in the cable ratings, tipsy employees were herded down to the basement of a Midtown bar in New York. As they gathered around a television mounted high on the wall, an image flashed to life, glowing bright in the darkened tavern: the MSNBC logo. A chorus of boos erupted among the Fox faithful. The CNN logo followed, and the catcalls multiplied. Then a third slide appeared, with a telling twist. In place of the logo for Fox News was a beneficent visage: the face of the network’s founder. The man known to his fiercest loyalists simply as "the Chairman" – Roger Ailes.

“It was as though we were looking at Mao,” recalls Charlie Reina, a former Fox News producer. The Foxistas went wild. They let the dogs out. Woof! Woof! Woof! Even those who disliked the way Ailes runs his network joined in the display of fealty, given the culture of intimidation at Fox News. “It’s like the Soviet Union or China: People are always looking over their shoulders,” says a former executive with the network’s parent, News Corp. “There are people who turn people in.”

Once again Obama thinks American people are too stupid to follow the news correctly

Probably talking about Right Wingnuts.

No it seems pretty clear he's thinking of the lemmings on the left who never question anything he say's

Who cares bro.........they attack FOX because it fcukking dominates!!! All the k00ks on here are among the few thousand that tune into MSNBC every night while the bozo's on that network preach to a choir.

THe more they attack, the more you know they're not winning.:D

"I call this the 'Sarah Palin-isation' of U.S. politics," Rajan said, referring to the Republican former vice-presidential candidate.

"To my mind, one of the reasons Sarah Palin has so much following amongst the broader public is partly because she doesn't represent the elite, she doesn't know much history (and) she doesn't know much economics," Rajan told delegates at the Singapore conference, which was organised by Japan's Nomura."

:eusa_clap:

Obama spent too much time listening to Rev Wright and Community Agitating to ever hear of CNN.

He's just found out news is 24/7

Wait until he hears about AlGore's Internet!

"I call this the 'Sarah Palin-isation' of U.S. politics," Rajan said, referring to the Republican former vice-presidential candidate.

"To my mind, one of the reasons Sarah Palin has so much following amongst the broader public is partly because she doesn't represent the elite, she doesn't know much history (and) she doesn't know much economics," Rajan told delegates at the Singapore conference, which was organised by Japan's Nomura."

:eusa_clap:

Palin will win at least 54 of the 57 states Obama claimed to have visited in 2008

Must be a slow news day...why are old threads being resurrected?

As far as the original theme of this thread goes...is he (the President) wrong? We live in this microwave popcorn society. Everything must be NOW, NOW, NOW!

Forum List

Back