On What Planet Are Most Gas Prices Below $3/gal? Not In U. S. - Is Someone Lying About Prices?

$2.85 SW Arkansas ..whoop whoop

So when gas hit $2.85 under W, admit you were hyperventilating with the rest of the liberals.

Nah did not really give a shit .. President has very little to do with the price of gas . But you guys & gals hyperventilat over ever little thing . + it makes Obama look good , lord knows we can't have that .

I do? When was that? I've said all along that gas is dirt cheap in this country. I have never thought twice about filling my tank and driving wherever I want to go. I've always mocked liberals for being anti-energy, then hyperventilating over gas prices. The only one of us who took a position in this was you, Homey. "whoop whoop." The accusation you pulled out of your ass. Suddenly liberals are all crediting the anti-energy President for gas prices, like you did. Oh, but you don't think he had anything to do with it. He has driven prices up. They are coming down because of forces more powerful than him.

Accusation .. Wtf are you talking about ?? Presidents have nothing to do with gas prices !! Whoop whoop !! Got your goat I see move along .

Wow, you are the master of rhetoric. You posted and got a response. Obviously you got to me! LOL. Of course your responding to my posts doesn't mean I got to you.

BTW, as for "accusation," I quoted you, Skippy.

If I said you called me a "Republican." Your argument would have been correct.

I didn't say that, I said you called me a Republican, which is correct, you did.

:dig:
[This EIA report -- done during the Administration of Your Exalted Bushness.

Stopped reading here. Look man, if you want to argue with Republicans on their views, they are all over the board. Go to it. If you want to debate me, address my views.

It cracks me up when you libs talk about how you're smarter than Republicans because they are all black and white and you can see grey. We both know what a lie that is. Disagree with you on anything and that makes me a Republican. LOL, clueless.

Quote where I said you're a "Republican". How the fuck would I know what your party affiliation is, if any? You won't even say what your gender is.

Of course you stopped reading there. Going on would have been way too inconvenient.

Where you said I'm a Republican is in the quote, dumb ass.

Well ......... no, it ain't.

Learn to read, moron.

Last edited:
If I said you called me a "Republican." Your argument would have been correct.

I didn't say that, I said you called me a Republican, which is correct, you did.

[This EIA report -- done during the Administration of Your Exalted Bushness.

Stopped reading here. Look man, if you want to argue with Republicans on their views, they are all over the board. Go to it. If you want to debate me, address my views.

It cracks me up when you libs talk about how you're smarter than Republicans because they are all black and white and you can see grey. We both know what a lie that is. Disagree with you on anything and that makes me a Republican. LOL, clueless.

Quote where I said you're a "Republican". How the fuck would I know what your party affiliation is, if any? You won't even say what your gender is.

Of course you stopped reading there. Going on would have been way too inconvenient.

Where you said I'm a Republican is in the quote, dumb ass.

Well ......... no, it ain't.

Learn to read, moron.

Right, when you said I exalt Bush, you weren't calling me a Republican. Note I did not quote Republican, you can ask your teacher what that means in school today. You're saying when I exalt Bush that doesn't mean you think I am a Republican (note there are no quotes), and my saying it does is me digging a hole. LOL, you actually think that's good, don't you?

How is it that all the USMB liberals happen to live in these magical places where gas is below $3.00 a gallon? Please sends us photo evidence, with your face in the picture and a link to your facebook profile to verify. Temporarily set your facebook to Public.

I will take a photo today of my gas station in Central Islip, New York, and show you the gas is way above $3.00 a gallon.

How is it that all the USMB liberals happen to live in these magical places where gas is below $3.00 a gallon? Please sends us photo evidence, with your face in the picture and a link to your facebook profile to verify. Temporarily set your facebook to Public.

I will take a photo today of my gas station in Central Islip, New York, and show you the gas is way above $3.00 a gallon.

They can't and will not, wholesale spot gas prices in the US at the refinery or bulk storage facilities are posted by Thomson Reuters with permission from the EIA. Now lets for just a second think about the price difference between wholesale and retail, transportation costs, vendor mark up, and yes state and local taxes. FYI as of today NY Harbor reports $2.32/gallon.

Gee ... We can't wait. Better hurry before it dips.

Texarkana AR Lowest Regular Gas Prices - GasPriceWatch.com

Your welcome !

Man, you give a lot of orders for a guy who's supposedly requesting info. There ain't no way I'm signing up for Nosebook to show you what you can find out for yourself.

I'm just planning out my next trip (NC/Tennesee, WVa). Looks like the most I'll have to pay for gas will be about $2.74.

$2.56 in some spots.
Looks like they're finally stabilizing where they are.

You live in an area far away from the refineries...

How is it that all the USMB liberals happen to live in these magical places where gas is below $3.00 a gallon?
Probably the same reason all the Wing-nuts live in the 4 states that don't have at least one station selling gas for $3 or less, Hawaii, Alaska, New York, and California. Funny that none of them live in the 19 states who AVERAGE less than $3 per gallon!

:lol: The Second Amendment living in New York :lol: The irony of the big gas taxing nanny state taking care of you is too much :lol:

The average price is going under $2.50 here in Missouri.
MO_Gas_Prices.jpg

GOP wants control back so they can get the oil companies a better profit margin. The Gulf executives are withholding their lobbyist checks until the gas prices go back up.

The US national average reg gas pump price will be $2.99/gal this weekend.

The US national average reg gas price paid by customers is already way below $2.99 because most people buy from the cheapest pump & avoid the most expensive.

Forum List

Back