On What Planet Are Most Gas Prices Below $3/gal? Not In U. S. - Is Someone Lying About Prices?

Gas prices were $1.49 when Bush took office and rose to a RECORD of $4.10

Dixon_fix4.jpg

[This EIA report -- done during the Administration of Your Exalted Bushness.

Stopped reading here. Look man, if you want to argue with Republicans on their views, they are all over the board. Go to it. If you want to debate me, address my views.

It cracks me up when you libs talk about how you're smarter than Republicans because they are all black and white and you can see grey. We both know what a lie that is. Disagree with you on anything and that makes me a Republican. LOL, clueless.

That gas is slated for shipment abroad. Keystone must be blocked because it pisses off Republicans and does nothing to help the average American

Where do you get this shit, troll? From the central committee down at your homeless shelter? More than half the oil coming from Canada fuels transportation in this country, and a lot of the rest heats our homes and offices. God you are stupid.

That gas is slated for shipment abroad. Keystone must be blocked because it pisses off Republicans and does nothing to help the average American

Where do you get this shit, troll? From the central committee down at your homeless shelter? More than half the oil coming from Canada fuels transportation in this country, and a lot of the rest heats our homes and offices. God you are stupid.

Yes, he is. Liberals don't understand commodities. Then again, what do they understand? Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Why would more oil make prices go down! What are you talking about? LOL. I don't know if it's more funny or sad.

Stopped reading here. Look man, if you want to argue with Republicans on their views, they are all over the board. Go to it. If you want to debate me, address my views.

It cracks me up when you libs talk about how you're smarter than Republicans because they are all black and white and you can see grey. We both know what a lie that is. Disagree with you on anything and that makes me a Republican. LOL, clueless.

Quote where I said you're a "Republican". How the fuck would I know what your party affiliation is, if any? You won't even say what your gender is.

Of course you stopped reading there. Going on would have been way too inconvenient.

BTW, Rush predicted that gas prices would artificially be brought under $3.00 right before the election. He's right again.

Bullshit. That can't be done. Gas prices are down worldwide -- which is exactly how they always work --whether they rise or fall, they do so globally in reaction to the international market. It has zero to do with US elections and couldn't be manipulated that way even if somebody wanted to.

Quote where I said you're a "Republican". How the fuck would I know what your party affiliation is, if any? You won't even say what your gender is.

Of course you stopped reading there. Going on would have been way too inconvenient.

Where you said I'm a Republican is in the quote, dumb ass.

Wrong again Madge. I did a word search -- doesn't even appear. You made it up. Again.

Wrong again Madge. I did a word search -- doesn't even appear. You made it up. Again.

I didn't use quote marks. Do you actually think this is clever?

Only because the contract Canada has with us REQUIRES that the oil going through the pipeline to the Midwest be sold only in the US. The oil carried by the Keystone XL is not so limited and can be sold worldwide. Oil that was going to the Midwest will be diverted to the deepwater ports in the Gulf and sold overseas reducing the Canadian oil sold here not increasing it. But a know-it-all like yourself knew that already.

Domestic production starts to become unprofitable under $80/barrel. That's when you see production shutdowns, and supply decreases.
Canadian Tar Sands Oil is unprofitable at $80/barrel. But in the US the EPA's environmental pushed producers to drill multiple wells from one pad. This drove Bakken shale breakeven from $73/barrel down to $58/barrel. Being environmentally friendly is saving us 36 cents a gallon, but you will never hear the Republicans admit that. That savings is more than the gas tax in my state.

Fracking was invented in 1947 and the first commercially successful application followed in 1949. "Eco-Pads" is what made US Fracking economical so it could compete with foreign oil. Regulators dropped boundries 500' setbacks for Eco-Pad producers allowing unlimited reach from one drill pad.

In August, 2009 under the Obama administration Eco-Pad limitless boundary drilling was approved by regulators. US oil production exploded after that!
oil4-600x416.jpg

Fracking was invented in 1947 and the first commercially successful application followed in 1949

You are talking about vertical fracking. Horizontal fracking was commercially viable in the early 2000s. That is what is triggering the current boom.

I hear we could put the gas companies out of business or hurt them if we didn't buy fuel for one day. that couldn't be true can it?

Fracking was invented in 1947 and the first commercially successful application followed in 1949

You are talking about vertical fracking. Horizontal fracking was commercially viable in the early 2000s. That is what is triggering the current boom.
Horizontal directional drilling was invented in the 1930's before fracking in the 1940's. Boundaries & setbacks were the limiting factor.

Forum List

Back