On this thanksgiving day - Thank a White Male

We need more conservatives to weigh in on this thread, especially some like

Stephanie, a black woman.

PoliticalChic, an Asian woman,

and Econchick, a space alien.

Very long article from the great citizens at American Thinker proving what we all know - that it's white males who gave us this amazing high-tech world we live in. Women give us kids and blacks give us pro sports but nearly all useful people are white males. Only they can do technology.

Articles Thank a White Male

November 27, 2014

Do you like internal combustion engines?

Thank a few white men. (Jean Lenoir, Nikolaus Otto, Karl Benz, Rudolf Diesel, Gottlieb Daimler, Emil Jellinek, Henry Ford among others.)

Are you a fan of flush toilets and indoor plumbing?

Thank white males Alexander Cumming, Thomas Twyford, and Isaiah Rogers

Toilet paper?

Thank Joseph Gayetty, W.M.

How about washing machines and dryers?

Thank white males Alva Fisher and J. Ross Moore.

Thank a few white men. (Jean Lenoir, Nikolaus Otto, Karl Benz, Rudolf Diesel, Gottlieb Daimler, Emil Jellinek, Henry Ford among others.)

Toilet paper?

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Very long article from the great citizens at American Thinker proving what we all know - that it's white males who gave us this amazing high-tech world we live in. Women give us kids and blacks give us pro sports but nearly all useful people are white males. Only they can do technology.

November 27, 2014

Toilet paper?

November 27, 2014

Toilet paper?

^Sure! Thank a White Male!

You are correct, White males have done a lot for our Country.

I'm positive you don't understand the phrase, "RAISE awareness" and even more positive you don't understand the term "oppression".

"On this thanksgiving day - Thank a White Male"

Americans are thankful for our Constitution and its case law that prohibits you and the author of the cited article from codifying your ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

tt_h.gif

side_gradient.gif

nav_top.gif

spacer.gif
Elijah McCoy
blt_bluearrow.gif
Lewis Latimer
Jan Ernst Matzeliger
Granville T. Woods
George Washington Carver
Madam C. J. Walker
Garrett Morgan
Otis Boykin
Dr. Patricia E. Bath
Lonnie G. Johnson

nav_bottom.gif

blt_inventors.gif
Top Ten Home

spacer.gif

tt_b_previous_next.gif

spacer.gif

i_louis_latimer.jpg

spacer.gif

inventions_latimer.gif

Image Credits: Queensborough Public Library, Long Island Division, The Black Inventor Online Museum Profiles on African American and Black Inventors Over the Last 300 Years

tt_b_previous_next.gif

Lewis Latimer
Lewis Latimer (1848–1928) invented an important part of the light bulb — the carbon filament.

Fast Fact: Latimer worked in the laboratories of both Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell.

Shootspeeders. Let Google be your friend. Or not. Continue on being fucking stupid and a racist. Both suit you very well.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

tt_h.gif

side_gradient.gif

nav_top.gif

spacer.gif
Elijah McCoy
blt_bluearrow.gif
Lewis Latimer
Jan Ernst Matzeliger
Granville T. Woods
George Washington Carver
Madam C. J. Walker
Garrett Morgan
Otis Boykin
Dr. Patricia E. Bath
Lonnie G. Johnson

nav_bottom.gif

blt_inventors.gif
Top Ten Home

spacer.gif

tt_b_previous_next.gif

spacer.gif

i_louis_latimer.jpg

spacer.gif

inventions_latimer.gif

Image Credits: Queensborough Public Library, Long Island Division, The Black Inventor Online Museum Profiles on African American and Black Inventors Over the Last 300 Years

tt_b_previous_next.gif

Lewis Latimer
Lewis Latimer (1848–1928) invented an important part of the light bulb — the carbon filament.

Fast Fact: Latimer worked in the laboratories of both Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell.

Shootspeeders. Let Google be your friend. Or not. Continue on being fucking stupid and a racist. Both suit you very well.
Saw your link. It reads a bit like great Azerbaijani athletes, or would I imagine if anybody bothered to establish such a site. "Damned by faint praise' is an expression that readily comes to mind.

Saw your link. It reads a bit like great Azerbaijani athletes, or would I imagine if anybody bothered to establish such a site. "Damned by faint praise' is an expression that readily comes to mind.

Now what good was that light bulb idea without the filament?

And what are the inventions you take credit for? If any.

What's that supposed to prove? I find it laughable that you expect acknowledgement for things done by others, just because you share their sex and skin color. When I read things like this, I see a racist downgrading the very real contributions of others who are not part of their favored group. Enough of your pretensions of glory and privilege. YOU didn't earn them.
Truth hurts. Why don't you explain why so few blacks and women contribute to technology.?
The truth is that you have nothing to feel good about, unless you're the one contributing. You're just a crybaby because you're not getting the automatic privilege enjoyed by white men in the past. You hate that you'll have to do your own heavy lifting, instead of living off the reflected glory of others.
The corollary to that theory is that no white male has anything to feel guilty about because 150 years ago some white men owned slaves. However, none of the liberal turds in this forum will agree to that proposition, will they?

What's that supposed to prove? I find it laughable that you expect acknowledgement for things done by others, just because you share their sex and skin color. When I read things like this, I see a racist downgrading the very real contributions of others who are not part of their favored group. Enough of your pretensions of glory and privilege. YOU didn't earn them.
Truth hurts. Why don't you explain why so few blacks and women contribute to technology.?
The truth is that you have nothing to feel good about, unless you're the one contributing. You're just a crybaby because you're not getting the automatic privilege enjoyed by white men in the past. You hate that you'll have to do your own heavy lifting, instead of living off the reflected glory of others.
The corollary to that theory is that no white male has anything to feel guilty about because 150 years ago some white men owned slaves. However, none of the liberal turds in this forum will agree to that proposition, will they?
Forget the guilt, just be honest about bringing the ******* here in chains. Any real conversation starts there.

Why don't you explain why you haven't accomplished anything?

What's sad about this thread is that it's not some sort of outlying lunacy by a crackpot on the internet -

instead it's straight out of the mainstream of modern American conservative thinking.

Gratitude truly is ingrained in the mainstream of modern American conservatism. It's an utterly foreign concept to the godless Left of whom it is written, "nor were they thankful, but became futile in their thoughts and their foolish hearts were darkened." (Romans 1:21)

The people who killed Jesus were white males.
St. Isaac Jogues was killed by my people. What's your damn point?

Because for a long period of time blacks and women were unable to research and get the funds necessary to invent those things..

HAHAHA. Another wacko conspiracy theory from the left. Do you have any evidence that white males are conspiring to keep down women and blacks?. All is see is affirmative action special treatment for those two groups.

I don't feel like I have anything to feel guilty about. You on the other hand...

The corollary to that theory is that no white male has anything to feel guilty about because 150 years ago some white men owned slaves.

I guarantee that if blacks had enslaved whites they wouldn't feel guilty about it. They'd say "proves you're inferior" and that's what whites should say.

Forget the guilt, just be honest about bringing the ******* here in chains. Any real conversation starts there.

I never brought any ******* here in chains. Honest.

I don't feel like I have anything to feel guilty about. You on the other hand...

On the other hand, what do I have to feel guilty about? Please enumerate.

Forum List

Back