On This Day in 2017 a Democrat Attempted the Largest Assassination Attempt in US History

What did they plan?

To prevent Congress from certifying the election
Capture available Congress members
Intimidate the Vice President to overturn the states

Insurrection

None of that happened did it? Congress was back in biz at FULL staff by the evening. NO major destruction, physical harm or looting.

Show me all the historical insurrections that were mostly peaceful and disbanded within hours.

None of that happened did it? Congress was back in biz at FULL staff by the evening. NO major destruction, physical harm or looting.

Show me all the historical insurrections that were mostly peaceful and disbanded within hours.

Just because it failed doesn’t mean they didn’t try

It was Trump’s stupid idea……that sending a mob with orders to “Stop the Steal” would work

He should have known that Pence could not overturn the states
He should have known Congress would certify the results

Yet, he still sent the TRUMPmob and told them it would work

Just because it failed doesn’t mean they didn’t try

It was Trump’s stupid idea……that sending a mob with orders to “Stop the Steal” would work

He should have known that Pence could not overturn the states
He should have known Congress would certify the results

Yet, he still sent the TRUMPmob and told them it would work
You're reading from the left's notes....only one side.
There is more to the story, ask Jordan.

She wasn't a woman (or. a victim), she was trespassing. Play a stupid game, win a stupid prize. I hope they billed her family for the bullet.
She was leading an angry mob trying to access Congress members who were behind that door

Police did their duty

We saw what the mob did to Police, what would they have done to Congress members?

Forum List

Back