On This Day in 2017 a Democrat Attempted the Largest Assassination Attempt in US History

The woman shot dead was unarmed
If you were carrying and in the middle of the night an 'unarmed woman' broke through your bedroom window, I'm guessing you would shoot her too.

Let's even imagine this instead.
You see her, an unarmed woman with a backpack) and 100's of others outside your bedroom window.
Pounding on your window. Screaming at you.
You are armed, and they break out your window and an unarmed woman, with 100's of backup cult members, busts through your window.
Do you shoot?

If you were carrying and in the middle of the night an 'unarmed woman' broke through your bedroom window, I'm guessing you would shoot her too.

You see her, an unarmed woman with a backpack) and 100's of others outside your bedroom window.
You are armed, and they break out your window and an unarmed woman, with 100's of backup cult members, busts through your window.
Do you shoot?

A private home being invaded by a COUPLE THOUSAND demonstrators? No. Dont have that kind of defense. A LONE security guard at the Capitol becoming the FIRST and ONLY one of a couple hundred to take to arms and kill? -- Sounds like bad judgement. Just like this guy had displayed in the past.

What does he himself say?

In 2016, when he made his first run for president, some top Democrats revived questions about whether Sanders was truly a Democrat. But Sanders noted that he listed the Democratic Party as his party affiliation in his statement of candidacy, and he affirmed at a New Hampshire town hall, "Of course I am a Democrat."

PolitiFact - How Bernie Sanders runs in the Democratic primary when he’s an independent in the Senate

Candycorny, you need to adjust your aim if you ever want to hit the target. 😎

Last edited:

Do you shoot?
Why do you bother asking right wing loons to be honest? They're not capable.

The funny thing is that for years before 1/6 we heard them singing the praises of the castle doctrine. When a black guy uses it to stop an insurrectionist. They change their tune

A private home being invaded by a COUPLE THOUSAND demonstrators? No. Dont have that kind of defense. A LONE security guard at the Capitol becoming the FIRST and ONLY one of a couple hundred to take to arms and kill? -- Sounds like bad judgement. Just like this guy had displayed in the past.

Babbitt had it coming
One shot stopped them in their tracks

Why do you bother asking right wing loons to be honest? They're not capable.

The funny thing is that for years before 1/6 we heard them singing the praises of the castle doctrine. When a black guy uses it to stop an insurrectionist. They change their tune
I want to give them the chance to run and hide, or the opportunity to LIE.

Babbitt had it coming
One shot stopped them in their tracks

So - this WAS NOT "an insurrection" with dedicated pre-planned intent to violently conquer and occupy and thwart an election? One dead person? That's all it took to stop the "greatest threat to our Democracy in history"? Make up your mind...

I know ONE dead person wouldn't stop the looting of a Louis Vuitton store in Rodeo Drive. They would have taken the loot and step right over the body..

So - this WAS NOT "an insurrection" with dedicated pre-planned intent to violently conquer and occupy and thwart an election? One dead person? That's all it took to stop the "greatest threat to our Democracy in history"? Make up your mind...

I know ONE dead person wouldn't stop the looting of a Louis Vuitton store in Rodeo Drive. They would have taken the loot and step right over the body..
What did they plan?

To prevent Congress from certifying the election
Capture available Congress members
Intimidate the Vice President to overturn the states

Insurrection

Stupidest comment I've seen this year. And I have to read all the stupidest stuff. You try that in a court of law as an alibi and see how fast you're picking up soap in the Club Fed shower room.

If not for the Crybaby Loser being too conceited to admit he got his butt kicked…..
Babbitt would be alive today

Forum List

Back