On The 'Surge'

what an idiotic point. Are there some members of the democratic party that are bigoted? of course there are.

Are you being ridiculous and condescending to suggest that 90% of black americans are too stupid to figure out which party to vote for? Of course you are.

Libs tell blacks they are stupid if they are Conservative. There are alot of racists in the Dem party. From the local to the Federal level
How many times have libs said if you voted for Pres Bush you were not only stupid, but they are sheep, morons, terrorists, and money worshippers?

Libs tell blacks they are stupid if they are Conservative. There are alot of racists in the Dem party. From the local to the Federal level
How many times have libs said if you voted for Pres Bush you were not only stupid, but they are sheep, morons, terrorists, and money worshippers?

so you ARE saying that 90% of blacks in america are too stupid to figure out what party to vote for?

great campaign slogan.... please use it!

Is that now a requirement to have an opinion?

did I even INFER that?

You were the one who proclaimed that american troops thought that discussions about the war back home were treasonous...when I asked you how you knew that, you pointed me to an acticle about the civil war.

whatever.:cuckoo:

A better slogan would be: "continue to vote for the party that expects you to fail".

yeah. I think you should use that one too. Tell black americans that they have been stupid for the last half a century and have voted for the party that wants them to fail. go with that.

I uderstand your point. the last things libs want is for their voters to start thinking and seeing what the Dems actually think about them

no....you do whatever you have to do to convince black americans that they have been stupid for the past half century....I applaud your efforts.

Post 9 was from another hick. I'm a different hick.

What is your definition of a hick, anyway?

why did YOU refer to post 9 as an interesting summation when asked how you knew that troops thought democrats were treasonous?

Forum List

Back