On The 'Surge'

May I ask how old you are? It may effect my response. If it does, I'll explain.

I dont see how that is relevant? I am obviously old enough to form opinions of my own. In my opinion, this entire message board is largly conservative, every response i have been getting has been from people calling me a liberal with no balls. Not that im a liberal but why the bashing? I dont bash republicans I bash this administrations stubborn forgein policy. Infact i agree with both reps and dems on different issues.

im 21

I dont see how that is relevant? I am obviously old enough to form opinions of my own. In my opinion, this entire message board is largly conservative, every response i have been getting has been from people calling me a liberal with no balls. Not that im a liberal but why the bashing? I dont bash republicans I bash this administrations stubborn forgein policy. Infact i agree with both reps and dems on different issues.

I asked a simple question. Did I bash?

I had a long reply for glock mail then my comp froze. I also realized replying to you is a waste of time, its like conversing with an erratic 5th grader. Your posts are largely contradictory. So all i will say is a few words.

Bombs do not equal security. Where does it say that in the bible again? Im christian, not athiest thats why i would rather live in a world with no bombs at all than in a world in which america has the most, and everyone wants more to equal our power. I thought you said you were christian like?
The only thing that made sense with your post or any of your posts, is your bombing of the english language.

I had a long reply for glock mail then my comp froze. I also realized replying to you is a waste of time, its like conversing with an erratic 5th grader. Your posts are largely contradictory. So all i will say is a few words.

Bombs do not equal security. Where does it say that in the bible again? Im christian, not athiest thats why i would rather live in a world with no bombs at all than in a world in which america has the most, and everyone wants more to equal our power. I thought you said you were christian like?
The only thing that made sense with your post or any of your posts, is your bombing of the english language.
To whom is this addressed? Glock or me?

It looks like you really bombed this reply.

Forum List

Back