On The 'Surge'

Why would you infer that I have I been "inbred"? Why not just come out and say exactly what is on your mind, Yankee?

For the second time, where did I say that I mixed beer with martinis?

glockmail, you should know better then to ask a Bush hating lib for facts to back up their rants

Thanks. I'll also tell them that they support the party that fought against Civil Rights since the mid 19th century, and even had a terrorist wing, aka the KKK.

make sure you emphasize the HAD...

and that mid 19th century bit...that will win a lot of votes.

do that...PLEASE.

What you fail to understand is that most black american voters are well aware of the dramatic turn my party took in 1948 in Minneapolis, when Hubert Humphrey gave the keynote address that basically showed racists the door if they chose to hold onto their racism.

One of those democrats who left, actually ran against Truman that year... and ran on the Dixiecrat ticket whose platform included barring interracial marriages and maintaining segregation throughout the land. That democrat went on to join YOUR party, where he felt more at home.... and as recently as a few years ago, the number one republican in all of congress pronounced that we would be a better country today if we had elected that racist bigot in 1948. Yeah.... you go ahead and tell blacks about how my party was not on their side in the middle of the century before last.... and see if that takes the bad taste out of their mouths about how the republicans think of them THIS century.

make sure you emphasize the HAD...

and that mid 19th century bit...that will win a lot of votes.

do that...PLEASE.

What you fail to understand is that most black american voters are well aware of the dramatic turn my party took in 1948 in Minneapolis, when Hubert Humphrey gave the keynote address that basically showed racists the door if they chose to hold onto their racism.

One of those democrats who left, actually ran against Truman that year... and ran on the Dixiecrat ticket whose platform included barring interracial marriages and maintaining segregation throughout the land. That democrat went on to join YOUR party, where he felt more at home.... and as recently as a few years ago, the number one republican in all of congress pronounced that we would be a better country today if we had elected that racist bigot in 1948. Yeah.... you go ahead and tell blacks about how my party was not on their side in the middle of the century before last.... and see if that takes the bad taste out of their mouths about how the republicans think of them THIS century.

Is that why Dems thre Oreo cookies at Lt Gov Steele; had a parody of Mr Steele in blackface; had Sec Rice dressed like a maid and Anut Jemima; or Sec Powell as a slave on a plantation?

Yes, it is nice to see how Dems feel about blacks, or is it just, black consrervatives

make sure you emphasize the HAD....... .
So basically your assertion is that one day all those bigot Democrats turned their backs on 100 years of racism and decided to stop being bigots, and agreed with the GOP that blacks should be treated as equals, and that the GOP did the exact opposite? :cuckoo:

A more reasonable man would understand that people like Robert Byrd was smart enough to figger out that he could trade in his KKK hat and subjugate the Black Man much more effectively by treating him as a pet dog, getting his vote in the process and having the last laugh.

“If yo’ black, yo’ mussa’ vote Damn o crack”.

Is that why Dems thre Oreo cookies at Lt Gov Steele; had a parody of Mr Steele in blackface; had Sec Rice dressed like a maid and Anut Jemima; or Sec Powell as a slave on a plantation?

Yes, it is nice to see how Dems feel about blacks, or is it just, black consrervatives

again.... PLEASE... make that a campaign slogan...try to convince black americans that they have been stupid for more than half a century and have been unable to figure out which party had their better interests in mind.

go for it.

So basically your assertion is that one day all those bigot Democrats turned their backs on 100 years of racism and decided to stop being bigots, and agreed with the GOP that blacks should be treated as equals, and that the GOP did the exact opposite? :cuckoo:

A more reasonable man would understand that people like Robert Byrd was smart enough to figger out that he could trade in his KKK hat and subjugate the Black Man much more effectively by treating him as a pet dog, getting his vote in the process and having the last laugh.

“If yo’ black, yo’ mussa’ vote Damn o crack”.

hey... you tell me why 90% of black americans vote for democrats over and over again.... what is your reasonable explanation for that besides the fact that they are too dumb to know that you guys really are the best party for them, even though your senior senator said that we'd be better off today if we'd elected a segregationist instead of Truman.

That only applies to his fellow libs

to mainman, Dems are always innocent even if proven guilty; Republicans are guilty even if there is no evidence and proven innocent

what a silly statement.

By the way, are you ever going to address those four simple questions I asked you earlier, or are you gonna keep running away from them and hiding behind irrelevant cut and paste stuff?

hey... you tell me why 90% of black americans vote for democrats over and over again.... what is your reasonable explanation for that besides the fact that they are too dumb to know that you guys really are the best party for them, even though your senior senator said that we'd be better off today if we'd elected a segregationist instead of Truman.
Its human nature to keep going for the dribbling tit. 90% of the human population simply behaves like sheep.

Forum List

Back