On the palestinian armed struggle III

José

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Stephanie...

As I promised you, this is a thread about Israel’s military superiority.

To tell the truth, there’s not much to say about it.

When people sink to this level (threatening to wipe out the palestinian people unless they surrender their right to live in their own land), there’s not much you can say other than:

“Be my guest”.

Anyway... here you are...

The state of Israel is built upon this basic rational:

A group of human beings, to the extent they share a common ethnic identity, is entitled to more rights than another group.

This is the main idea behind any supremacist state: from Nazi Germany to South Africa under apartheid.

To put it more bluntly:

The rights and aspirations of a bunch of arabs can be ignored in order to protect a special group of people from persecution.

Morality be damned!! Democratic values be damed!!

When you discard the values of modern democratic societies (based on the respect to all ethnic groups that have a historical presence within the territory comprised by the state), when you discard democracy, the only thing left to “regulate” the interaction between the two peoples involved is the laws of mankind regarding territorial disputes between ethnic groups.

These rules based on costume have been “regulating” land disputes since the beginning of our species.

I described these laws in “On the palestinian armed struggle I” but I have to expose them here in greater detail.

One of these rules states the following:

Every group of displaced human beings on Earth have the sacred right to fight for their homeland through the use of deadly force against the invader.

But these customary rules also apply to the behaviour of the invader:

If the invader can ever get the displaced people to surrender and agree to his conquest, then the land is his (however much he can grab).

As long as the natives fight for their land, the invader’s claim is up for grabs.

But if the invader is militarily stronger he has two options:

1) - Expel the displaced native people again to create a buffer zone between the two groups and grab the rest of the disputed land.

This won’t do any good, the only thing the mass transfer of Palestinians will do is force them to build rockets with a longer range, capable of reaching Israel (besides turning Israel into a pariah state in the international community).

2) - Total extermination of the displaced native population.

If you ignore the diplomatic isolation of Israel that would inevitably come from such action, this is indeed an efficient method to settle the land dispute once and for all...

Once there are no more natives to claim the stolen territory, the land goes automatically to the invader.

So in light of these rules I will address Israel’s military superiority:

The following message was posted here by a supporter of Israel. I don't want to identify him cause my reply is directed to the state of Israel not him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This could have ended a long time ago. When have you ever seen a cockfight where one cock could obliterate another and instead allows the other to peck at it and simply retaliates for these actions ?! You make this sound like an actual match, which it is not. This really can be over by the end of the weekend. You'll have a mini-Darfur on the Egyption and Jordanian borders, but that's about it.

Let's not call this a cock fight. Let's view this as what it really is. Israel restraining it's pitbulls out of respect for human life, for which the other side shows wanton disregard.

Go ahead, nazi jews... Kill them all...

<B>I GUARANTEE </B> that after you finish no one will shoot your soldiers and settlers anymore, no one will blow up your buses and pizza parlors either...

But please, do me a favor.

Stop repeating this most cynical excuse:

&#8220;OH... Just look how good I am... I just stole your land, I just treat you as a foreigner in your own homeland but I spare your life... Shouldn&#8217;t I get the Nobel Peace Prize for that??&#8221;

Go ahead, kill them all and keep this cynical bullshit to yourself...

José said:
Stephanie...

As I promised you, this is a thread about Israel’s military superiority.

To tell the truth, there’s not much to say about it.

When people sink to this level (threatening to wipe out the palestinian people unless they surrender their right to live in their own land), there’s not much you can say other than:

“Be my guest”.

Anyway... here you are...

Hey! I just asked you a question, How would it feel to be threatened with annilation as you all suggest for Isreal every day. All I was pointing out, is it can be spun both ways. I'm really not intrested in reading any of your rants, so move on to someone else :beer:

José said:
The state of Israel is built upon this basic rational:

A group of human beings, to the extent they share a common ethnic identity, is entitled to more rights than another group.

This is the main idea behind any supremacist state: from Nazi Germany to South Africa under apartheid.

To put it more bluntly:

The rights and aspirations of a bunch of arabs can be ignored in order to protect a special group of people from persecution.

Morality be damned!! Democratic values be damed!!

When you discard the values of modern democratic societies (based on the respect to all ethnic groups that have a historical presence within the territory comprised by the state), when you discard democracy, the only thing left to “regulate” the interaction between the two peoples involved is the laws of mankind regarding territorial disputes between ethnic groups.

These rules based on costume have been “regulating” land disputes since the beginning of our species.

I described these laws in “On the palestinian armed struggle I” but I have to expose them here in greater detail.

One of these rules states the following:

Every group of displaced human beings on Earth have the sacred right to fight for their homeland through the use of deadly force against the invader.

But these customary rules also apply to the behaviour of the invader:

If the invader can ever get the displaced people to surrender and agree to his conquest, then the land is his (however much he can grab).

As long as the natives fight for their land, the invader’s claim is up for grabs.

But if the invader is militarily stronger he has two options:

1) - Expel the displaced native people again to create a buffer zone between the two groups and grab the rest of the disputed land.

This won’t do any good, the only thing the mass transfer of Palestinians will do is force them to build rockets with a longer range, capable of reaching Israel (besides turning Israel into a pariah state in the international community).

2) - Total extermination of the displaced native population.

If you ignore the diplomatic isolation of Israel that would inevitably come from such action, this is indeed an efficient method to settle the land dispute once and for all...

Once there are no more natives to claim the stolen territory, the land goes automatically to the invader.

So in light of these rules I will address Israel’s military superiority:

The following message was posted here by a supporter of Israel. I don't want to identify him cause my reply is directed to the state of Israel not him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This could have ended a long time ago. When have you ever seen a cockfight where one cock could obliterate another and instead allows the other to peck at it and simply retaliates for these actions ?! You make this sound like an actual match, which it is not. This really can be over by the end of the weekend. You'll have a mini-Darfur on the Egyption and Jordanian borders, but that's about it.

Let's not call this a cock fight. Let's view this as what it really is. Israel restraining it's pitbulls out of respect for human life, for which the other side shows wanton disregard.

Go ahead, nazi jews... Kill them all...

<B>I GUARANTEE </B> that after you finish no one will shoot your soldiers and settlers anymore, no one will blow up your buses and pizza parlors either...

But please, do me a favor.

Stop repeating this most cynical excuse:

“OH... Just look how good I am... I just stole your land, I just treat you as a foreigner in your own homeland but I spare your life... Shouldn’t I get the Nobel Peace Prize for that??”

Go ahead, kill them all and keep this cynical bullshit to yourself...

Jose, Why do you have yet another string on the SAME topic?

There is No difference at all except you say this is on Israel's military superiority and then proceed to ignore that specific/Supposed difference between your strings, but then post the same outrageous Lying Propaganda about "Totally exterminating the Native Population" and "Go ahead, Nazi jews... Kill them all...".

This, and all your posts, is rabid, angry, Empty, Trash and overt anti-semitica.
Completely Delusional as well.

Forum List

Back