On the 40th Anniversary of Roe v Wade

There is a human life in that womb, but there is no person until it is born.

Well now you're just being silly. I'll pretend I didn't see that crazy statement and just ask a simple question. You've acknowledged it is a human life. So in your mind, a woman has the right to terminate human life?

Well now you're just being silly. I'll pretend I didn't see that crazy statement and just ask a simple question. You've acknowledged it is a human life. So in your mind, a woman has the right to terminate human life?

She has the right to terminate the human life, that resides within her womb, yes.

So if a woman has the right to kill any person inside her who would ever fuck her????? I mean whats to stop her from going complete preying mantis on you?

She has the right to terminate the human life, that resides within her womb, yes.

Ok - well, at least we are having an honest conversation now. Unlike all of these other dumbocrats who try to pretend that is not a human life.

So, since murder is illegal (and you do recognize that is a human life being terminated - hence murder) in the U.S., why do you feel that is acceptable?

Not always. An unborn child is a legal person with a right to bring a lawsuit for injuries sustained in the womb.

Toledo Blade - Google News Archive Search

What we have is a series of contradictory laws that consider an unborn child a person in some instances, but not in others. Unborn children have a right to own property, to sue for injuries and damages. To inherit.

If an unborn child is not a person what is it? It has existence, if not a person it would be property. If an unborn child is property, why can't you sell it like you could sell your kidney?

There is no blanket statement that an unborn child isn't a person until it is born because it clearly IS. The real state of the law isn't that an unborn child isn't a person. It's that it is a person, but exceptions have been carved out in the law to legalize the termination of that life. How can you say that an unborn child has a right to life, if that life is threatened by a killer, but not a right to life if that life is threatened by maternal convenience? We have a patchwork of laws that total up to absolute NONSENSE.

I think we should be allowed to watch a couple of abortions and the destiny of the product that was aborted, especially live "abortions" and then see what we think....
Here's a timeline of what is being harvested:

If I put an abortion video on here it would be removed immediately because it might offend someone's sensibilities. So watch a few on the internet to see if it's really ok with you. You won't find the live births and live harvesting. It is just to much to stomach. Pro choice would fall out of fashion if the truth was shown to the public.

Rising Support for Abortion Rights Despite Anti-Choice Activism and State Sabotage of the ability to exercise those rights.

The state of abortion rights, 40 years later ? MSNBC

Roe v Wade

Roe v. Wade

I find it interesting that no one left or right has commemorated this anniversary. One would think the pretend libertarians would be celebrating the right of the individual to assert dominion over her own body... but they don't. the real libertarians do, though.

one might also wonder where the pretend constitutionalists are when it comes to defending our right of privacy from government intrusion into our lives.

they are no where to be found.

and still the majority of us support the right of a woman to be free of government interference during the first trimester of a pregnancy.

abortion should be safe, readily available and infrequently needed.
In states that regard abortion of a developing human being as the murder of a wee one who cannot fend off a professional abortion team who make a living off extinguishing the life of a human being too weak and unskilled to fend off the monster killing him because he cannot kill them back.

Forum List

Back