On Racism and Racial Discrimination

kenneth-wesson3.jpg
It should be noted the study was done by a Negro.
Kenneth Wesson - ScienceMaster

So the liberals racist argument is blown.

If "Negros" as you say, are the problem then that is the group that needs the focused attention. The answer is better education and more support, resources, and opportunity. If you feel that they are the anchor slowing down the ship then why focus on making a better sail? Focus on pulling up the anchor and you are going to have a much better ride.
Negroes are not any sort of 'anchor slowing down the ship'. They have basically become irrelevant to the US economy as far as what they contribute.
The 'ship' has left the harbor without them already.
Sure we have to 'pretend' to be interested in holding their hands from cradle to grave.
The negro race has a general IQ in the low eighties living in a country of people with an IQ generally between 110-115.
Do the fucking math!
I couldnt care less about what some shitty poll says about IQs, only an idiot would believe that it's even possible to get this data... And even if it is true... So fucking what??? What's your point? Blacks are dumb so they shouldn't go to school? I feel stupider after reading you dumbshit posts, what should we do with idiots like you?

Erm, it is possible to get this data. And the data exists.

400px-Sketch-4race-transparent.png

Multiple sources confirm the same or similar result, even controlling for other related factors.

Why is this data relevant? Because the regressives always claim that blacks earn less because of racism, and therefore white men are evil bigots that need to be deprived of their income. Mainly for that reason...
I don't support the argument that compares wages to racism. That's a cheat shot and doesn't consider many factors... on the flip side your IQ response is a low blow and insulting. It doesn't progress your agrumemt and just makes you look like a bully. You can be smarter and more tactful if you want to be more effective with your arguments.

So which part of the fact that races have different average IQs do you disagree with (my factual argument)? Where is your proof?

How is admitting a fact insulting? Do you live in a liberal regressive lala land?
Very simple, I've never had my IQ tested, I could call everybody I know and ask who has had their IQ tested by the institution that is giving you your data. I would be shocked if I could find one person. I'm not saying the data is true or false, I'm saying it is a small and select sample of subjects, so I'm not going to live and die by it.

But more so my point is, even if it's true, who gives a shit. It's a horrible argument that only makes the racists out there feel good and justified. It makes everybody else view you like an asshole. If you can't see why it is a weak insulting argument then we have found a big part of the problem. Try a little objective self reflection, if that's possible

Negroes are not any sort of 'anchor slowing down the ship'. They have basically become irrelevant to the US economy as far as what they contribute.
Sure we have to 'pretend' to be interested in holding their hands from cradle to grave.
The negro race has a general IQ in the low eighties living in a country of people with an IQ generally between 110-115.
Do the fucking math!
I couldnt care less about what some shitty poll says about IQs, only an idiot would believe that it's even possible to get this data... And even if it is true... So fucking what??? What's your point? Blacks are dumb so they shouldn't go to school? I feel stupider after reading you dumbshit posts, what should we do with idiots like you?

Multiple sources confirm the same or similar result, even controlling for other related factors.

Why is this data relevant? Because the regressives always claim that blacks earn less because of racism, and therefore white men are evil bigots that need to be deprived of their income. Mainly for that reason...
I don't support the argument that compares wages to racism. That's a cheat shot and doesn't consider many factors... on the flip side your IQ response is a low blow and insulting. It doesn't progress your agrumemt and just makes you look like a bully. You can be smarter and more tactful if you want to be more effective with your arguments.

So which part of the fact that races have different average IQs do you disagree with (my factual argument)? Where is your proof?

How is admitting a fact insulting? Do you live in a liberal regressive lala land?
Very simple, I've never had my IQ tested, I could call everybody I know and ask who has had their IQ tested by the institution that is giving you your data. I would be shocked if I could find one person. I'm not saying the data is true or false, I'm saying it is a small and select sample of subjects, so I'm not going to live and die by it.

But more so my point is, even if it's true, who gives a shit. It's a horrible argument that only makes the racists out there feel good and justified. It makes everybody else view you like an asshole. If you can't see why it is a weak insulting argument then we have found a big part of the problem. Try a little objective self reflection, if that's possible
F#ck the objective reflection. How about TRUTH sh#t head?
Just raw f#cking truth.

Do the fucking math!

Thank you for proving without any question, that you have no clue how statistics work...

Just because you don't, doesn't mean others don't. Just because you might have a low IQ, doesn't mean everyone does. I can tell you, the sample that has been gathered is more than representative.

I don't see how these arguments have anything to do with justifying racism. In fact these justify the opposite of racism - or in other words that affirmative racist action should not exist.

Just raw f#cking truth.
Yup that's the point. When you lie to yourself and others sometimes a little reflection helps you see the truth. Give it a shot

Just raw f#cking truth.
Yup that's the point. When you lie to yourself and others sometimes a little reflection helps you see the truth. Give it a shot

Is this your attempt at refuting the fact?

I am not convinced.

Thank you for proving without any question, that you have no clue how statistics work...

Just because you don't, doesn't mean others don't. Just because you might have a low IQ, doesn't mean everyone does. I can tell you, the sample that has been gathered is more than representative.

I don't see how these arguments have anything to do with justifying racism. In fact these justify the opposite of racism - or in other words that affirmative racist action should not exist.
I very much understand how statistics work, I just don't think Trying to convince black America that they are idiots is going to do anything but promote further divide and resistance. You show a chart displaying that blacks have a lower IQ... You say it means they can't blame lower wages to racism. I agree. You say their lower IQ drags down our schools and is the reason for their low wages. They call you an asshole. I agree. I say let's help improve their education and opportunity... And you say??

Last edited:

I very much understand how statistics work, I just don't think Trying combine black America that they are idiots is going to do anything but promote further divide and resistance. You show a chart displaying that blacks have a lower IQ... You say it means they can't blame lower wages to racism. I agree. You say their lower IQ drags down our schools and is the reason for their low wages. They call you an asshole. I agree. I say let's help improve their education and opportunity... And you say??

You just said that the sample is not representative because none of your friends were included in it... Are you absolutely certain that you understand how statistics work? Because just a minute ago it appeared you had no clue.

I don't recall outright saying that black people drag down schools, to be frank I don't have knowledge on the matter. "Let's help them improve their education and opportunity"... is bunch of regressive virtue signaling fluff talk. Of course I wouldn't agree with that, I want to destroy the lives of the black people, obviously!

Just raw f#cking truth.

I am not convinced.
God, you guys are a bunch of fucking simpletons... You talk about the truth? Then consider all the facts. Don't cherry pick one thing like IQ and lean on that to justify your fucked up point that blacks are a self loathing, ignorant low IQ race that deserve to live in poverty because they do it to themselves and only weigh down our society. Perhaps the Asians should make the same agrumemt about the whites??

Have you asked yourselves why the stats show a lower IQ in the black community? Did you ever think to consider all the factors involved?

Asians come from countries were they are programmed to not make waves . .....

Are you "programmed," or are you an individual human being? Are you the only one in the world?
I have lived in Japan didshit.
The entire population in FACT is 'programmed' to behave in a certain way to others.
I'd like to have a discussion about racism with you guys, from a visitor's (I'm a Chinese visiting researcher) perspective. I am genuinely curious about how Americans think about the problem of racism. I have a short list of questions as a starter. I would appreciate it a lot if you could share rational and honest opinions.

1. In your own word, how would you define racism and racial discrimination?

Racism is a primitive form of collectivism. It is the belief that the thoughts and attitudes of a person are the result of their lineage rather then a result of their culture and experiences. Racism is the concept that the thoughts, actions and attitudes of people are passed through birth to successive generations.

Racial discrimination is the treatment of people based on the belief that race dictates who that person is.

2. Do you agree or disagree that racial discrimination is among the top three most serious social problems nowadays in America?

Disagree, though there are forces at work increasing the the instances and severity of racism. Over the last 8 years, racism has grown exponentially in this country.

3. Do you agree or disagree that more laws and regulations should be enacted to protect people from racial discrimination?

Disagree.

Racism cannot be solved by edicts from rulers. It is a cultural, not a legal problem.
I don't agree with the whole Obama made racism worse argument. Sometimes when you bring issues to the surface they ignite. One could say that slavery wasn't a problem until the revolt and civil war. So did Lincoln make slavery worse? When you want to instigate change it results in debate and pushback so there is always an illusion of digression through the process of progression.

I agree that there is no need for more laws/regulations, however, I don't agree that "racism can't be solved by edicts from rulers" as you say, the laws that were put on the books during the civil rights movement helped carve a path towards massive progression, i don't see how you can deny that.
"Massive Progression"? Give some examples.
MLK's work was destroyed by the likes of Farrakhan and Sharpton and Jackson to name a few and all the other 'race whores'.
Give examples about progress that has been made since MLK? Do I really need to? How about you call our president and ask him. Wow, you are clueless
Ya. The fucking 'OJ jury' with an average IQ of a slice of Wonderbread 'block voted' for a fucking 'community organizer' because his skin was the same color as theirs.
The first 'AA' president turned out to be the worst president in American history by anyone' standards.
By every metric the negro in America is in worse shape now than before BONOBO took office.
The upside is if the USA survives another thousand years there will NEVER be another negro president.

Asians come from countries were they are programmed to not make waves . .....

Are you "programmed," or are you an individual human being? Are you the only one in the world?
I have lived in Japan didshit.
The entire population in FACT is 'programmed' to behave in a certain way to others.
I'd like to have a discussion about racism with you guys, from a visitor's (I'm a Chinese visiting researcher) perspective. I am genuinely curious about how Americans think about the problem of racism. I have a short list of questions as a starter. I would appreciate it a lot if you could share rational and honest opinions.

1. In your own word, how would you define racism and racial discrimination?

Racism is a primitive form of collectivism. It is the belief that the thoughts and attitudes of a person are the result of their lineage rather then a result of their culture and experiences. Racism is the concept that the thoughts, actions and attitudes of people are passed through birth to successive generations.

Racial discrimination is the treatment of people based on the belief that race dictates who that person is.

2. Do you agree or disagree that racial discrimination is among the top three most serious social problems nowadays in America?

Disagree, though there are forces at work increasing the the instances and severity of racism. Over the last 8 years, racism has grown exponentially in this country.

3. Do you agree or disagree that more laws and regulations should be enacted to protect people from racial discrimination?

Disagree.

Racism cannot be solved by edicts from rulers. It is a cultural, not a legal problem.
I don't agree with the whole Obama made racism worse argument. Sometimes when you bring issues to the surface they ignite. One could say that slavery wasn't a problem until the revolt and civil war. So did Lincoln make slavery worse? When you want to instigate change it results in debate and pushback so there is always an illusion of digression through the process of progression.

I agree that there is no need for more laws/regulations, however, I don't agree that "racism can't be solved by edicts from rulers" as you say, the laws that were put on the books during the civil rights movement helped carve a path towards massive progression, i don't see how you can deny that.
"Massive Progression"? Give some examples.
MLK's work was destroyed by the likes of Farrakhan and Sharpton and Jackson to name a few and all the other 'race whores'.
Give examples about progress that has been made since MLK? Do I really need to? How about you call our president and ask him. Wow, you are clueless
Ya. The fucking 'OJ jury' with an average IQ of a slice of Wonderbread 'block voted' for a fucking 'community organizer' because his skin was the same color as theirs.
The first 'AA' president turned out to be the worst president in American history by anyone' standards.
By every metric the negro in America is in worse shape now than before BONOBO took office.
The upside is if the USA survives another thousand years there will NEVER be another negro president.
I bet a black women follows Hillary... God your gonna hate life over the next decade. Gives me a smile :)

Just raw f#cking truth.

I am not convinced.
God, you guys are a bunch of fucking simpletons... You talk about the truth? Then consider all the facts. Don't cherry pick one thing like IQ and lean on that to justify your fucked up point that blacks are a self loathing, ignorant low IQ race that deserve to live in poverty because they do it to themselves and only weigh down our society. Perhaps the Asians should make the same agrumemt about the whites??

Have you asked yourselves why the stats show a lower IQ in the black community? Did you ever think to consider all the factors involved?
At least now you are admitting that IN FACT stats confirm negro IQ are significantly lower than Whites/Asians.
That's a good start.
The FACT is modern societies across the globe are designed around the premise that their populations have IQs between 110-120. Every modern technology is made for that level of average IQ. No point in designing a car that can only be driven by someone with an IQ of 145 right?
Just to put a final note on this subject. There are many virtually 100% negro populated countries with NO 'racist Whites' anywhere to be found in Africa. Name one that isn't a fucking violent hell-hole to live in. They do it to themselves.

Just raw f#cking truth.

I am not convinced.

At least now you are admitting that IN FACT stats confirm negro IQ are significantly lower than Whites/Asians.
That's a good start.
The FACT is modern societies across the globe are designed around the premise that their populations have IQs between 110-120. Every modern technology is made for that level of average IQ. No point in designing a car that can only be driven by someone with an IQ of 145 right?
Just to put a final note on this subject. There are many virtually 100% negro populated countries with NO 'racist Whites' anywhere to be found in Africa. Name one that isn't a fucking violent hell-hole to live in. They do it to themselves.

It is correct though that IQ doesn't explain many things. For example, the west was a complete basket case with zero economic growth till capitalism arrived. That is why, freedom is extremely important for any society.

Just raw f#cking truth.

I am not convinced.

That's a good start.
Perhaps you should change your name to Nitler and rally your followers to rid the earth from this destructive force commonly known as blacks. Idiot

Do the fucking math!

You are full of shit pal. There have been hundreds of exhaustive scientific studies over many decades by dedicated social scientists with ZERO 'racist' agendas. Every one of these scientific studies has determined that the negro race generally have a significantly lower IQs than Whites or Asians.
That is why the negro race globally is failing by every metric.
I remember fifty years ago watching the first TV programs.
One thing you could always depend on was the ubiquitos plea to give fucking money to all the Africans who were starving.
They fucking money of course all went to the tribal chiefs who sent their kids to exclusive private schools in Switzerland.
Not so many 'The African's are starving' these days. The fucking 'White Quilt Golden Goose' found out her taxes went through the roof to give free shit to the negroes at home.

You are full of shit pal. There have been hundreds of exhaustive scientific studies over many decades by dedicated social scientists with ZERO 'racist' agendas. Every one of these scientific studies has determined that the negro race generally have a significantly lower IQs than Whites or Asians.
One thing you could always depend on was the ubiquitos plea to give fucking money to all the Africans who were starving.
They fucking money of course all went to the tribal chiefs who sent their kids to exclusive private schools in Switzerland.
Not so many 'The African's are starving' these days. The fucking 'White Quilt Golden Goose' found out her taxes went through the roof to give free shit to the negroes at home.
It's not the study's that I'm saying are racist... It's your argument. You make a case to prove that blacks are dumb and self destructive... So what's your point?

Just raw f#cking truth.

I am not convinced.

That's a good start.
Perhaps you should change your name to Nitler and rally your followers to rid the earth from this destructive force commonly known as blacks. Idiot
That's OK. The negroes globally are doing the job.
Africa is a fucking violent human sewer. In every inner city shithole in the world negroes are murdering each other over who owns the fucking garbage can at historic rates. Birth control is spelled abortion backwards.

It's not the study's that I'm saying are racist... It's your argument. You make a case to prove that blacks are dumb and self destructive... So what's your point?
My point is when a society has evolved technologies and their social programs to ensure its population is able to achieve based on their general IQ, as in the education system and a race doesn't have the same level of ability because of their IQ to be successful in that society, there's going to be a major problem.
Well. There is a major problem. If there wasn't no one would be discussing it right?
Remember please. The social constructs did NOT just happen in the US. They were imported from Europe who had thousands of years to refine things like the education system so the most could succeed at school. Enter a race essentially a thousand year behind from Africa who hadn't even discovered the wheel when the Whites showed up and you have the problem as it stands today.
It's not 'Whitey's' fault that they evolved as a very competitive race. They had to to survive. It just happened.
I believe the biggest mistake Whitey made was buying negro slaves from their negro slave owners off the beaches of W. Africa. But it happened.
If anyone believes things are ever going to get better for the negroes unless they wake up to their reality and choose national leaders who are willing to speak the truth to them and help lead them off the DEM plantation well they are delusional and worse they are being complicant in the ultimate destruction of the negro race.

My point is when a society has evolved technologies and their social programs to ensure its population is able to achieve based on their general IQ, as in the education system and a race doesn't have the same level of ability because of their IQ to be successful in that society, there's going to be a major problem.
Well. There is a major problem. If there wasn't no one would be discussing it right?
Remember please. The social constructs did NOT just happen in the US. They were imported from Europe who had thousands of years to refine things like the education system so the most could succeed at school. Enter a race essentially a thousand year behind from Africa who hadn't even discovered the wheel when the Whites showed up and you have the problem as it stands today.
It's not 'Whitey's' fault that they evolved as a very competitive race. They had to to survive. It just happened.
I believe the biggest mistake Whitey made was buying negro slaves from their negro slave owners off the beaches of W. Africa. But it happened.
If anyone believes things are ever going to get better for the negroes unless they wake up to their reality and choose national leaders who are willing to speak the truth to them and help lead them off the DEM plantation well they are delusional and worse they are being complicant in the ultimate destruction of the negro race.
I'm done wasting my time reading and responding to your shit. It's plain idiotic filth and it doesn't warrant serious consideration. Thank god We've moved beyond your simplistic bigoted generalizations and are focusing on real things that actually apply to our society and can make a difference. Keep blabbing though... Its people like you that have destroyed the right wing. It's a shame as there are some good values in conservative thinking but too many wing nutz like yourself spouting bs just takes away credibility and consideration from the mass majority.

Forum List

Back