On President's Day, MTG wants to break up the country

MTG wants to break up the Union. On President's Day. We'll keep Atlanta and she can have the rest of Georgia.

she was calling for this long before presidents day along with a lot of other people,,

what we should be talking about is why on presidents day our president has abandoned his country and going to visit nazis fighting a border war half way around the world to give them more money while so many of our people are in need,,

so is this the only thing you could find today to satisfy your jock itch??

On President's Day, Murica's worthless and illegitimate "president" is sucking the dick of a foreign tyrant, rather than helping his own people in a hazmat disaster area.
While I disagree I respect your opinion.

youre an idiot,,
Only the wife and kids get to call me an idiot. Don't piss her off!

And compared to the Boy I am. He just published a 70 page theoretical math paper that solved some damned thing and has that tiny community atwitter.
Hopefully he ends up teaching at UCLA or UCSD next year.

She’s obviously correct.

I don’t want to share a nation with these people, I don’t want military alliances or even nonaggression pacts or free trade with these people.

There should be a process to kick states out of the union.

Divided we fall.
Oh, Boo, we have fallen so far already. There's no hope we can ever get back up again. This country is just a skeleton of empty rules and no nation underneath at all anymore. This is because of the left's determination to let the blacks and antifas run all over us, killing and stealing constantly, day after day, all the time, and our borders are wide open to any criminals and overcrowding from the world pouring in.

Forum List

Back