On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars

I just KNEW one of you paid flacks for Obama, er I mean liberal pukes would bring this up.

It's a charming, cute picture. If a liberal family had shown this picture, you guys would melt with the cuteness.

But it was Palin.

It's obvious the dog does not mind, or he would simply move away.

Grow a brain for once liberals.

Sheesh!

:lol:
"charming, cute picture" IF you're not the poor family pet that is.

For the record, I would remove my child from the dog, mostly because I'd be concerned that if the dog was agitated, it might snip...some dogs have more tolerance than others, and I have heard that many have exceptional patience with kids, and especially those handicapped. I would certainly never hit my DS kid for such behavior.

Such a meltdown, and it seems like it has less to do with "the little moron" standing on a dog, than your anger over him not being aborted...decent libs are cringing as they read your opinions on beating kids. Please continue.:D
Got news for you, in this country we spank our children, which is an appropriate thing to do, not take their picture and think it's cute, when they stand on the fucking dog!

Sweetie, I'm not necessarily anti-spanking, but let's not pretend that you're into a little swat for effect/reinforcement...you're clearly full of venom, and parents who spank when they are all worked up as you are, tend to lose control. Now wipe the spittle off your mouth.:D
Got more news for ya, I actually did what I said I believed in, that being that there are too many people in the world, and I didn't produce any, which you will find comforting I'm sure.

For the record, I would remove my child from the dog, mostly because I'd be concerned that if the dog was agitated, it might snip...some dogs have more tolerance than others, and I have heard that many have exceptional patience with kids, and especially those handicapped. I would certainly never hit my DS kid for such behavior.
If cruelty to animals doesn't deserve a spanking then what does, grand theft auto?

If cruelty to animals doesn't deserve a spanking then what does, grand theft auto?

You're so fucking dramatic...it makes me giggle.

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars

I just KNEW one of you paid flacks for Obama, er I mean liberal pukes would bring this up.

It's a charming, cute picture. If a liberal family had shown this picture, you guys would melt with the cuteness.

But it was Palin.

Sheesh!

Oh for pity sake the dog doesn't look like he's suffering.

The dog would simply get up and leave if it was bothered in any way.

Obama ATE dogs and you hypocrite libs ignore it.

Shall I bring up that bugaboo so you libs can go tripping over yourselves trying to run away while turning a blind eye?????

Phony hypocrites!

FTR: I don't blame the child but I blame Mamma Griz' for using that pic to stay relevant in the media.

Just lookin' for an answer. Since you don't care what they do to the pets what do you care enough to spank for, arson? Armed robbery maybe?

Just lookin' for an answer. Since you don't care what they do to the pets what do you care enough to spank for, arson? Armed robbery maybe?

You're so full of assumptions...very entertaining.:thup:

But it was Palin.

Sheesh!

Shall I bring up that bugaboo so you libs can go tripping over yourselves trying to run away while turning a blind eye?????

Phony hypocrites!
Not necessarily. I bet Mama Griz' has fear instilled in that poor animal the same way Romney did in poor Seamus
emot_woof.gif
:(

How impressive...got any more news for me??:eusa_whistle:
Yeah, decent people don't allow their children to stand on the fucking dog and think it's cute.

Decent people don't beat their kids. Next??
Nope, but the vast majority of them swat their little behinds, and one dumbass should have in this case. Let's just spank both of them and maybe they will each learn something important - don't stand, or let your kid stand, on the fucking dog.

You're so full of assumptions...very entertaining.:thup:
No answer huh? Okay.

But it was Palin.

Sheesh!

Phony hypocrites!
you remind me of Frist (R) diagnosing that poor woman in Florida by watching a video to score cheap political points . He failed in his misdiagnosis as well.

Yeah, decent people don't allow their children to stand on the fucking dog and think it's cute.

Nope, but the vast majority of them swat their little behinds, and one dumbass should have in this case. Let's just spank both of them and maybe they will each learn something important - don't stand, or let your kid stand, on the fucking dog.

If you really believe that most parents would spank their DS kid, then you're not as tuned in as you'd like to believe...but please don't let me stop you from continuing to post your ignorant opinions, because I always enjoy assisting someone in revealing their true colors.:smiliehug:

But it was Palin.

Sheesh!

Phony hypocrites!
you remind me of Frist (R) diagnosing that poor woman in Florida by watching a video to score cheap political points . He failed in his misdiagnosis as well.

In other words you are trying to desperately change the subject to avoid being seen for your phony outrage, but it's too late. You are nailed!

If you really believe that most parents would spank their DS kid...
When they stand on the fucking dog they should. It's not the time for a long, thoughtful discussion over tea and cookies with a child who can't think.

Forum List

Back