On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

Yes there is a parallel, both dogs were not injured in any way and left wing nut jobs pretended to care.
Exactly. The dog isn't even phased by it in the picture. A lot of hot air about nothing.
It doesn't fucking matter. You don't let your child stand on an animal you dumbasses.

Who's the dumbass here?

You try to excuse Obama's eating of dog, while ranting about Palin letting a kid stand on one!

:lol:

The dog does not seem to be bothered in the least
I agree.... it looks like the dog knows it is helping that adorable, happy, boy!

I don't agree with much that Palin does, but her downs syndrome boy looks happy as can be and I'm glad she chose to have him.
So are you mad at the 9 out of 10 women who abort their "happy children"?

Sounds like you are mad at the women don't abort their children.

I agree.... it looks like the dog knows it is helping that adorable, happy, boy!

I don't agree with much that Palin does, but her downs syndrome boy looks happy as can be and I'm glad she chose to have him.
for another thread...

Not looking for a hijacking, just said my thoughts

Yes there is a parallel, both dogs were not injured in any way and left wing nut jobs pretended to care.
Exactly. The dog isn't even phased by it in the picture. A lot of hot air about nothing.
It doesn't fucking matter. You don't let your child stand on an animal you dumbasses.

Who's the dumbass here?

You try to excuse Obama's eating of dog, while ranting about Palin letting a kid stand on one!

Yeah, that's right asshole. In a country where they eat dog you are allowed to eat dog, but you still don't let your fucking kid stand on the fucking dog.

All Downs kids should be aborted, period.

This is now the third thread that I'm aware of on this topic.

God Liberals, get the fuck over it already !!!!!!!!!!

All Downs kids should be aborted, period.

Oh, but you are sooooooooooooo moral.

You are okay with eating dog.

You are okay with killing kids.

But DON'T stand on a dog.

Yes, you are soooooooooooooooo moral.

When does it sink it, how badly you have lost the argument?

I figure never. It would take intelligence for you to figure that out.

If you really believe that most parents would spank their DS kid...
When they stand on the fucking dog they should. It's not the time for a long, thoughtful discussion over tea and cookies with a child who can't think.

You're too emotional to think rationally about this topic. I could post shit about child psychology 101, but it would fall on deaf ears. You mentioned not having "produced" any children, but if you did, you'd have a whole new perspective on parenting.
Not the kind that would have allowed me to think a child standing on an animal is cute. I have morals so that wouldn't change along with the diapers.

And I'm not emotional, I'm pissed, as any decent person should be.

You can't even following the fucking bouncing ball in this conversation.:lol: Nobody said your perspective on how animals should be treated would change, but your big bad ass daddy routine just might. Also, I've got some news for you, being pissed is contributing to your emotions of anger, and it's clouding your judgment.
Exactly what part of you don't let a child stand on a dog am I not correctly judging?

Again, who said that you should want to let the child stand on the dog?? You're over the top though in your opinion about hitting the child. You keep sticking to it though, and justify it however you need to in your own mind...whatever gets you through the night, chief.:thup:

When they stand on the fucking dog they should. It's not the time for a long, thoughtful discussion over tea and cookies with a child who can't think.

You're too emotional to think rationally about this topic. I could post shit about child psychology 101, but it would fall on deaf ears. You mentioned not having "produced" any children, but if you did, you'd have a whole new perspective on parenting.
Not the kind that would have allowed me to think a child standing on an animal is cute. I have morals so that wouldn't change along with the diapers.

You can't even following the fucking bouncing ball in this conversation.:lol: Nobody said your perspective on how animals should be treated would change, but your big bad ass daddy routine just might. Also, I've got some news for you, being pissed is contributing to your emotions of anger, and it's clouding your judgment.
Exactly what part of you don't let a child stand on a dog am I not correctly judging?

Again, who said that you should want to let the child stand on the dog?? You're over the top though in your opinion about hitting the child. You keep sticking to it though, and justify it however you need to in your own mind...whatever gets you through the night, chief.:thup:
Yeah, in this country "hitting" a child is called "spanking", and nearly every parent here does it, and this would have been a good time for Saint Sarah to use the fucking head her kid doesn't have, lift him off the dog, swat his behind, and tell to never, ever do that again. That is what a decent parent, even just a decent person, would do. Dogs are not furniture and he needs to learn that, moron or not.

Such a meltdown, and it seems like it has less to do with "the little moron" standing on a dog, than your anger over him not being aborted...decent libs are cringing as they read your opinions on beating kids. Please continue.:D
This is not about "the kid". This is about Bible Spice touting the fact that a kid his size is standing on the spine of a dog.
Get a grip little troll

Such a meltdown, and it seems like it has less to do with "the little moron" standing on a dog, than your anger over him not being aborted...decent libs are cringing as they read your opinions on beating kids. Please continue.:D
This is not about "the kid". This is about Bible Spice touting the fact that a kid his size is standing on the spine of a dog.
Get a grip little troll
He has one, you do not, partisan fool.

Yeah, in this country "hitting" a child is called "spanking", and nearly every parent here does it, and this would have been a good time for Saint Sarah to use the fucking head her kid doesn't have, lift him off the dog, swat his behind, and tell to never, ever do that again. That is what a decent parent, even just a decent person, would do. Dogs are not furniture and he needs to learn that, moron or not.

Nope, most parents would not discipline their DS child in such a fashion. I encourage you to start a poll though if you're so convinced, and not twisting into a general spanking poll...make it clear that your opinion is that DS kids need to be hit in order to "learn". Go ahead...I dare you.:D

Nope, most parents would not discipline their DS child in such a fashion. I encourage you to start a poll though if you're so convinced, and not twisting into a general spanking poll...make it clear that your opinion is that DS kids need to be hit in order to "learn". Go ahead...I dare you.:D
Any child should be swatted (spanked, hit, smacked, any word you like) in this case, period. You don't stand on the fucking dog. It's not complicated and won't be for them after that.

Any child should be swatted (spanked, hit, smacked, any word you like) in this case, period. You don't stand on the fucking dog. It's not complicated and won't be for them after that.

You're clueless, and I'm waiting for your backup to show their support.:eusa_whistle:

Until you all have a downs syndrome child or know someone who does you should keep your ignorant opinions to yourselves.
The dog was not hurt nor was it in pain or it would have gotten up and left.
Trig wanted to help do the dishes and the dog was in front of the kitchen sink , little kids do all sorts of things to their cats and dogs when they are little. Guess what?
They all survive.
ummm..... how would you know? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: That child is pretty big.

You are underestimating the intelligence of dogs.
Dogs are smart enough to know to move if it is hurting them.

You are okay with eating dog.

You are okay with killing kids.

But DON'T stand on a dog.
It doesn't matter what I think about people eating dogs, I am okay with killing kids if the situation is right, and the last part, that you got right.

Which just means you are a phony.

It is YOU that stated you had this "moral standard."

I'm just pointing out your moral standard is no more than phony political outrage.

If-I-had-a-dof-it-would-look-like-the-dog-obama-ate-380x500.jpg

Obama ate dogs and libs ignored it go into hysterics over a down syndrome child standing on a dog US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Dogs are food in some places. And what do you know, you still don't let your child stand on them even when the dog in question is referred to as dinner.

Thank you for proving my point!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because EATING a dog is okay!!!!!!!

When a liberal does it, that's "MULTICULTURALISM!!!!!!"

But standing on a dog when you are conservative is "animal cruelty."

Thank you for proving your absolute moral hypocrisy.

Ask PoliticalChic. She's no libral either. :lol:

emot_owned.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back