On Libertarianism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    by the editor of The New Individualist:

Libertarianism may well find it's place. If the candidates sounded more like this, the philosophy might become more widespread. There can be found reasons for the middle of both major parties to move in the direction espoused by libertarians, that Ron Paul managed to attract the fringes of both parties along with some of the middle and many ill-informed college age students should be worrisome.

2. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,397
    Wow a blog...linking to the same crap you've already been posting about.

If you're going to continue in your obsession with RP, could you at least do us all a favor and post something NEW to discuss?

3. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,397
    Oh my god! Here's that vile creton Ron Paul meeting with some black folks at an elderly people's home years ago! They must have had a temporary truce so they could plot together as a team to fight off an even MORE hated group of colored people...the Aqua-Blue people!

[​IMG]

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Here's some 'new' from our friends at Reason. Surprise, surprise a couple of your favorite people make an appearance:

http://www.reason.com/news/show/124426.html

Remember back when you said I was 'obsessing about the money?'

5. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,397
    Kathianne, you seem to be trying to take a back door approach at continuing RP/racism discussions in an inappropriate sub forum.

All the racism-related discussions are being put in "Race Relations" now, remember?

Do you have anything substantive to discuss about Libertarianism, as your thread which is titled "On Libertarianism" would indicate?

6. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,397
    And just for your information, I couldn't give 2 shits about Rockwell or Rothbard.

I follow RP because of his message. He could die tomorrow, and I'd be right there to support whoever was the next person to carry that message on.

And the funny thing is, so would probably just about every one of his supporters. It's not about a MAN. It never was.

7. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,397
    Rockwell must have snapped this photo just before Ron slit their throats with what must OBVIOUSLY be a knife behind his back in his right hand.

The photo was just a cover to show that it COULDN'T have been Ron, because he's smiling with the coloreds!

Rockwell's a ghost-photographer, too?!

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Funny, my post had to do more with $$$, you were the one to turn it to race. You're fixation, not mine. My first post was ALL about libertarianism, not RP other than how he perverted for his own gain.

How are all you going to feel if he doesn't try to launch a 3rd party run? Lots of money there...

9. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,397
    My fixation??? You haven't quit about this for 3 weeks! You can't mention the name Ron Paul in here without talking about racism!

You posted more articles about newsletters and ghost writers. It's getting old and boring. You couldn't just keep the racism thing out, or put it where it belongs? Everyone knows about it now. You don't have anything else?

I'll honestly be a little upset if he doesn't continue this campaign until the election day in one way or another, but I do think that if he runs 3rd party, he won't be able to run for his seat in Congress simultaneously.

I've gone back and forth about which I'd like to see more. Haven't yet came to a conclusion.