Trump On Law & Order and the Laws of Physics

Outrun My Gun

Jul 22, 2016
U.S. Census Bureau (2007): 39,044 general purpose local governments including 19,492 municipal governments, 16,519 township governments and 3.033 county governments. 50,432 special purpose local governments, which includes 37,381 special districts, 13,726 independent school districts, and 1,452 dependent public school systems.

Bureau of Justice Statistics (2008) counts 17,985 state and local law enforcement agencies, employing 1.1M persons employed, 765,000 of which are sworn personnel

The FBI (2012) has 35,664 people working for it: 13,778 special agents, 56 field offices and 381 "Resident Agencies"

Question: how MUCH does CEO Trumpf think he will spend to enforce Law & Order on his first afternoon in office? Where will that it come from? How will it be approved? Who will oversee it? How will it be disseminated? What manner of quantum physics will he violate to accomplish this leap?

U.S. Census Bureau (2007): 39,044 general purpose local governments including 19,492 municipal governments, 16,519 township governments and 3.033 county governments. 50,432 special purpose local governments, which includes 37,381 special districts, 13,726 independent school districts, and 1,452 dependent public school systems.

Bureau of Justice Statistics (2008) counts 17,985 state and local law enforcement agencies, employing 1.1M persons employed, 765,000 of which are sworn personnel

The FBI (2012) has 35,664 people working for it: 13,778 special agents, 56 field offices and 381 "Resident Agencies"

Question: how MUCH does CEO Trumpf think he will spend to enforce Law & Order on his first afternoon in office? Where will that it come from? How will it be approved? Who will oversee it? How will it be disseminated? What manner of quantum physics will he violate to accomplish this leap?

Where is the money coming from now? Your premises based on zero expenditure for the listed law enforcement personnel at this point. At least you posed your question in a way that it suggests that. You also left out DEA, BATF, ICE and IRS agents just to mention the major ones. (According to my opinion there are way too many agencies wasting our money and growing to be an oppressive force)
Baiting thread. Good day!

Last edited:
''The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.''
- ''Henry VI,'' Part II, Act IV, Scene II

:laugh2:

Here, I will try to type slowly for you. Herr Trumpf's (wild-a$$ed) promise is that he will eradicate ALL crime and domestic terrorism and police shootings in the first afternoon of his presidency. It's not a cost issue or a body issue. It's a coverage issue that (arguably) cost and new / existing hire fallacies cannot overcome. One of many from the candidate's mouf. Oppressive forces is exactly what he aspires to form or were you getting a 2nd bag of popcorn during his speech?

Here, I will try to type slowly for you. Herr Trumpf's (wild-a$$ed) promise is that he will eradicate ALL crime and domestic terrorism and police shootings in the first afternoon of his presidency. It's not a cost issue or a body issue. It's a coverage issue that (arguably) cost and new / existing hire fallacies cannot overcome. One of many from the candidate's mouf. Oppressive forces is exactly what he aspires to form or were you getting a 2nd bag of popcorn during his speech?
Your condescending attitude is greatly appreciated.
You started Friday, unless you are sock. Let's assume you are not a sock.
Clinton SuperPac Admits to Paying Internet Trolls
How is the pay? Is it salary or hourly wages?

Only started on this site Friday. You have issues with condescension, yet support Herr Trumpf? Very insightful.

Only started on this site Friday. You have issues with condescension, yet support Herr Trumpf? Very insightful.
I do not recall expressing my support for any of the candidates. I have no issues of your condescension it just shows you are an arrogant imbecile and I happened to mention that it did not go unnoticed. Tell your bosses that you failed in your quest but hopefully they are monitoring your ass and retrain you to come across as a polite Joe Blow from the street expressing his opinion without any political agenda.

I do not recall expressing my support for any of the candidates. I have no issues of your condescension it just shows you are an arrogant imbecile and I happened to mention that it did not go unnoticed. Tell your bosses that you failed in your quest but hopefully they are monitoring your ass and retrain you to come across as a polite Joe Blow from the street expressing his opinion without any political agenda.
Paranoia, gonna destroy ya...

Bwahaha, looking briefly through your posts shows you are fond of projecting your own weakness onto others. Best of luck with that.

Last edited:

Where is the money coming from now? Your premises based on zero expenditure for the listed law enforcement personnel at this point. At least you posed your question in a way that it suggests that. You also left out DEA, BATF, ICE and IRS agents just to mention the major ones. (According to my opinion there are way too many agencies wasting our money and growing to be an oppressive force)
Baiting thread. Good day!
Apparently the first attempt didn't load fast enough. Nor the second.

3 attempts at meaningless drivel.

Order needs to be restored, and maintained.

Why does the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission need an armed police force.

There are way too many agencies arming themselves, wasting resources and becoming oppressive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back