On Islam as a Violent Terrorist Religion

Not Fact. Christians and Jews believe in God. Allah is NOT compatable with God. The Allah of the Koran is 180 degrees from the God of Isaac, Abraham, and Me.

:)

An opinion would be: Muslims misrepresent God. THE FACT is that they believe in the same God and Abraham as you, me, and Adam Sandler. That is indisputable. They just happen to call our God: Allah.

What part of this is difficult for you to understand:

Quote:
Koran 2:191-2 Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.)

A correct interpretation of "disbelievers" could be those that do not believe in Allah. As explained in my response to dmp, Christians/Jews do believe in Allah we just use different titles for the same deity.

An opinion would be: Muslims misrepresent God. THE FACT is that they believe in the same God and Abraham as you, me, and Adam Sandler. That is indisputable. They just happen to call our God: Allah.

Uh - NO way. It's not even CLOSE. Do you know the God of Christians? I do. Since I know God, I know he's got NOTHING to do with Islam. I know Islam is False and NOT a path to God. There are NOT "Many ways to serve God". There is ONE.

Nowhere in the Koran is scripture which links the god of whom they speak/write to God of Moses. They may 'say' it - but if the Koran WAS from God; God would be a LIAR, because the commands given in the Koran are at odds with those given from the Bible.

AbsofreakingLUTELY NOT the same god.

Uh - NO way. It's not even CLOSE. Do you know the God of Christians? I do. Since I know God, I know he's got NOTHING to do with Islam. I know Islam is False and NOT a path to God. There are NOT "Many ways to serve God". There is ONE.

Nowhere in the Koran is scripture which links the god of whom they speak/write to God of Moses. They may 'say' it - but if the Koran WAS from God; God would be a LIAR, because the commands given in the Koran are at odds with those given from the Bible.

AbsofreakingLUTELY NOT the same god.

You have basically said that they misrepresent your God...that does not mean they do not believe in the same God. They believe in God, they believe God gave the torah to Moses, psalms to David, and Gospel to Jesus. The 5 pillars of Islam are: are belief in God and no other, charity, prayer, fasting for ramadan, and a pilgrimage to Mecca.

Have some Muslims distorted Islam, yes...but that does not mean Islam is not centered around the same God.

That is the kind of absolutist nonsense of which fundamentalist Islam is itself guilty. Don't you get that? Where do you get off telling others that there is only one path to God? That is completely egocentric. It is going to be a big surprise to you in the afterlife when you meet all those Buddhists, Jews, Catholics, Hindus, and others. Hopefully, they will have forgiven you for being so arrogant in life.

You have basically said that they misrepresent your God...that does not mean they do not believe in the same God. They believe in God, they believe God gave the torah to Moses, psalms to David, and Gospel to Jesus. The 5 pillars of Islam are: are belief in God and no other, charity, prayer, fasting for ramadan, and a pilgrimage to Mecca.

Have some Muslims distorted Islam, yes...but that does not mean Islam is not centered around the same God.

(sigh). You won't get it.

Sorry I missed this earlier. It would be helpful if you quoted it with my name in the usual manner.

A correct interpretation of "disbelievers" could be those that do not believe in Allah. As explained in my response to dmp, Christians/Jews do believe in Allah we just use different titles for the same deity.

That appears to be a stretch, but assuming that you are correct for a moment, does that means it's OK to kill everyone who is not Abrahamic? That is clearly not in line with the teachings of Jesus, who Islam recognizes as a great prophet.

This presents a real problem for the legitimacy of Islam.

Forum List

Back