On hot air and farts...

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
So one of the factors the bed wetters insist is a major cause of global whining is cow farts. Apparently, there were not millions of huge meaty beasts called buffalo running wild between the mountain ranges of the US prior to the advent of the cattle farms, or maybe the buffalo did not fart?

The moonbat hot air about the farts has more to do with the efforts to reduce or eliminate the consumption of beef by Americans in an effort to appease the vegan oxygen thieves. That's just how I see it, of course I'm trying to analyse leftist psychobabble. I do want to thank Alexandria Occasional Cortex for putting the issue in the proper perspective though.

I'm all for allowing buffalo hunting again ...

herbed-buffalo-burger-670x405.jpg

Lower fat and cholesterol and higher protein levels. "The majority of bison in the US and Canada are raised for human consumption and fur clothing" - Wikipedia. It is roughly twice the price of beef.

So one of the factors the bed wetters insist is a major cause of global whining is cow farts. Apparently, there were not millions of huge meaty beasts called buffalo running wild between the mountain ranges of the US prior to the advent of the cattle farms, or maybe the buffalo did not fart?

The moonbat hot air about the farts has more to do with the efforts to reduce or eliminate the consumption of beef by Americans in an effort to appease the vegan oxygen thieves. That's just how I see it, of course I'm trying to analyse leftist psychobabble. I do want to thank Alexandria Occasional Cortex for putting the issue in the proper perspective though.

When we had buffalo, we did not ALSO have millions of cars and factories and electric plants belching their own "farts" into the atmosphere. We can't stop using cars and electric plants and factories, so we look at other ways to chisel at reducing the C02 emissions.
Any questions?

Current population of cattle in the US and Canada exceeds 30 million. This is roughly the population of bison when Europeans first began spreading west across North America. Current North American bison population is about 375 thousand, ~one percent of their original population.

• Banned

When we had buffalo, we did not ALSO have millions of cars and factories and electric plants belching their own "farts" into the atmosphere. We can't stop using cars and electric plants and factories, so we look at other ways to chisel at reducing the C02 emissions.
Any questions?

There were forest fires, and grass fires that no one ever put out. Volcanic eruptions, just ONE can produce more CO2 in a single eruption than all of humanity emits through all it's endeavors every year. In fact, all of the human produced CO2 accounts for just 3% of all the atmospheric CO2 there is, and CO2 itself accounts for just 3% of the "greenhouse effect" anyway. So if you want me to be all up in arms about cow farts, which are methane anyway, you can eliminate CO2 from industry and internal combustion engines world wide as a factor.

The point is, there have been creatures farting on earth since the dawn of time, and I'm more than certain our source of burger patties is not even relevant in regards to the hoax of MMGW or whatever you're calling it depending on the season or the media matters agitprop.

Need anymore answers?

• Banned
Current population of cattle in the US and Canada exceeds 30 million. This is roughly the population of bison when Europeans first began spreading west across North America. Current North American bison population is about 375 thousand, ~one percent of their original population.

So 37,500,000 buffalo farted less than 30,000,000 cattle?

Imbecile...

Any questions?

There were forest fires, and grass fires that no one ever put out. Volcanic eruptions, just ONE can produce more CO2 in a single eruption than all of humanity emits through all it's endeavors every year. In fact, all of the human produced CO2 accounts for just 3% of all the atmospheric CO2 there is, and CO2 itself accounts for just 3% of the "greenhouse effect" anyway. So if you want me to be all up in arms about cow farts, which are methane anyway, you can eliminate CO2 from industry and internal combustion engines world wide as a factor.

The point is, there have been creatures farting on earth since the dawn of time, and I'm more than certain our source of burger patties is not even relevant in regards to the hoax of MMGW or whatever you're calling it depending on the season or the media matters agitprop.

Need anymore answers?

You list a lot of things we cannot control, and a couple that we can. Raising cattle is one, reducing our fossil fuel emissions in whatever way we can is another. The scientists know we aren't going to stop Global Warming. We apparently can slow it to more manageable levels IF everyone on the planet tries really hard.

Besides, what's wrong with a cleaner atmosphere? We should have gotten a foot up on the solar/wind/water power sources sixty years ago, but it is the obscenely rich who run this country and they weren't giving up their $$$ to make the planet healthier. No sir, keep that oil and coal and natural gas coming out of the ground, however you can.

Unless you are one of those obscenely rich people yourself, you just got snookered by their propaganda and the HUGE lies that have been building since Trump denied that we have a problem.

Well if we could simply close all the republicans mouths the hot air problem will be reduced by more than 75%.

Forum List

Back