On Day1 begin the cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
This is what is needed in the US. We have been begging since they crashed housing on purpose to usher in the purple-lipped jug-eared muslim plant. We are still digging out from it. Trump was making progress (albeit much too slow) so they launched a virus and rigged 2020****case closed

Argentina’s new President Javier Milei promised the people of his country that if elected, he would slash the size of their government and so far, he is delivering.

On his first day in office, he cut the number of government ministries from 21 to 9 and he is probably not even finished yet.

The departments he cut are largely the ones based on progressive ideas like social justice. He is clearly serious about radical reform for Argentina.

Trump lied to you and you think it wasn't Trump who lied to you. How quaint.

Yet here in the US, we have had two straight months with 3% inflation...

This is what is needed in the US. We have been begging since they crashed housing on purpose to usher in the purple-lipped jug-eared muslim plant. We are still digging out from it. Trump was making progress (albeit much too slow) so they launched a virus and rigged 2020****case closed

Argentina’s new President Javier Milei promised the people of his country that if elected, he would slash the size of their government and so far, he is delivering.

On his first day in office, he cut the number of government ministries from 21 to 9 and he is probably not even finished yet.

The departments he cut are largely the ones based on progressive ideas like social justice. He is clearly serious about radical reform for Argentina.
Simple. If you like the way it is going in Argentina, MOVE THERE. You will not be missed, while we retain our constitution, as written and enforceable in our courts, applying to all, including presidents or former presidents voted out of office.

Argentina’s new president warns nation of drastic measures to save economy​

Remember this everyone when Republicans cut Social Security 20% in order to "save" the program. Now that will be a tax hike for all of us. It won't be called a tax hike but that's basically what it is. If I am going to receive 20% less every month for the rest of my life. Let's say I was going to get $2000 a month. That's $400 less every month for me. Why? So corporations could get tax breaks?

How about we roll back the Trump, Bush and Reagan tax breaks to the rich first?

Argentina's foreign exchange and grains markets were locked down on Tuesday as traders waited for the new government's economic "shock" plan aimed at fixing the worst crisis in decades with triple-digit inflation and depleted reserves.

So get ready for the pain if Trump is elected. I didn't know things were this bad in America.

Simple. If you like the way it is going in Argentina, MOVE THERE. You will not be missed, while we retain our constitution, as written and enforceable in our courts, applying to all, including presidents or former presidents voted out of office.
he will move there and then walk back and sneak over the border to get a $5,000.00 Visa card from the Feds.

:auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :cuckoo: :uhoh3:

Case closed? More like brain closed.

I don’t know where in the constitution it says presidents can outlaw industry.
It does not allow him to do it. Anyone can say, pretty much what they like, and politicians often do.

I like that guy!

Maybe they'll make a musical about him someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back