On Christmas, Republicans Quietly Declare War on Themselves

After the 2012 election, Bobby Jindal called them the Party of Stupid
The GOP brain trust did a study that showed the party needed to evolve to meet changing demographics or die
They vowed to become a new Republican Party

What has happened since?
Ted Cruz has emerged as the Party leader
They shut down the government in an Obamacare tantrum
They have blocked all immigration reform
They continue to alienate women and gays

They just can't help being the party of stupid

The GOP brain trust did a study that showed the party needed to evolve to meet changing demographics or die

What has happened since?

There you go, their habit of doubling down on the stupid after every election loss may have finally reached the high water mark and receded, about damned time.

The Civil War is happening. The Tea Party is taking on the establishment of the GOP.

The Status Quo is attacking the TEA Party..............

Nothing is going to stop that.................

But both sides will still attack the Dems as well......................the ultimate target anyway.

and lose.

because both sides have to join ranks in order to win - the VA elections prove exactly that.

However, the establishment GOP is so blinded with hatred that I do not see them as making wise decisions in the near future. They will have to be extinct first.

In VA the establishment refused to put more funds into the fray because he was with the TEA Party, but never even entered their own version of a candidate.

The Dems out spent the TEA Party Candidate by 5 to 1 and still nearly lost.

We can no longer afford to keep the Status Quo in place if they refuse to stand on principle...................

The Status Quo is not going to go against those who bought and paid for the career politicians................

Only solution is to take them out.

I know - that is exactly what I was referring to.
The establishment idiots did not learn ANYTHING and by the law of survival - have to go.

What has happened since?

There you go, their habit of doubling down on the stupid after every election loss may have finally reached the high water mark and receded, about damned time.

Who lost the reps last election..........................

Who can't pass jack squat now.......................

I believe it's a party of asses.:lol:

Awesome example of ignoring reality. The people you would vote for always debate their policies the way you just did, with hyperbole and childish name calling. If these policies you like are so awesome then they will stand up to any amount of criticism and honest debate but somewhere in your heart you know that this TP mumbo-jumbo does not have legs to stand on so you act like a spoiled child and throw a tantrum. The government shutdown was the same as a three year-old falling to the floor kicking and screaming and now you are going to have to take a spanking for being such uncontrollable brats.

oh, piss off. you are a leftard - a lost cause to anybody who can use their brains. go listen to your masters.

LOL

The leftist always have to get their 2 cents in on the GOP Civil War..........Saying we are advising you on what to do...............

LOL

well, they do not want us to find a solution - so they interfere. even if that is just bickering on the message board. Ignore them.

Let's listen to the Liberals...............................

They are really here to help the GOP..........................

Advising us and are concerned for our well being..............

LOL

ummm..... the Democrats DO have to have opponents WHO AT LEAST APPEAR to be formidable, yes. Or else, winning the WH & Senate again & again & again & again- someone might say HEY!!!! :shock: ;)

Last edited:
and lose.

because both sides have to join ranks in order to win - the VA elections prove exactly that.

However, the establishment GOP is so blinded with hatred that I do not see them as making wise decisions in the near future. They will have to be extinct first.

In VA the establishment refused to put more funds into the fray because he was with the TEA Party, but never even entered their own version of a candidate.

The Dems out spent the TEA Party Candidate by 5 to 1 and still nearly lost.

We can no longer afford to keep the Status Quo in place if they refuse to stand on principle...................

The Status Quo is not going to go against those who bought and paid for the career politicians................

Only solution is to take them out.

I know - that is exactly what I was referring to.
The establishment idiots did not learn ANYTHING and by the law of survival - have to go.
Like you people have the numbers to "take them out" do you still think the tea party represents the majority of Americans? You don't even represent the majority of voting republicans but fight the good fight nevertheless, I'll get the big bag of popcorn.

What has happened since?

Who lost the reps last election..........................

Who can't pass jack squat now.......................

I believe it's a party of asses.:lol:

The party that looked in the mirror in 2012 and saw it could no longer win Presidential elections has painted itself into a corner

The party of No
The party of the Do nothing Congress
The party of no accomplishments

How does that bode well in future elections?

Republicans think they have mastered the art of ruling from a minority

They have taken a filibustered House in spite of receiving a million fewer votes
They gridlock the Senate through filibuster, in spite of having 45 out of 100 seats

Now they have their own problem with the minority of their own party, the TeaTards forcing them into positions even they can't tolerate

They have taken a filibustered House in spite of receiving a million fewer votes
They gridlock the Senate through filibuster, in spite of having 45 out of 100 seats

Now they have their own problem with the minority of their own party, the TeaTards forcing them into positions even they can't tolerate

You offer proof each day of your being the worthy current recipient of The Dumbass Award! I will be organizing another one soon, and you could easily be the first repeat winner. :cool:

You offer proof each day of your being the worthy current recipient of The Dumbass Award! I will be organizing another one soon, and you could easily be the first repeat winner. :cool:

Coming from someone who has yet to make a coherent post, it is a shallow honor

I don't care what a leftard dimocrap has to say on this - you do not matter - you vote for fascist marxists.

Awesome example of ignoring reality. The people you would vote for always debate their policies the way you just did, with hyperbole and childish name calling. If these policies you like are so awesome then they will stand up to any amount of criticism and honest debate but somewhere in your heart you know that this TP mumbo-jumbo does not have legs to stand on so you act like a spoiled child and throw a tantrum. The government shutdown was the same as a three year-old falling to the floor kicking and screaming and now you are going to have to take a spanking for being such uncontrollable brats.

oh, piss off. you are a leftard - a lost cause to anybody who can use their brains. go listen to your masters.

Masters? In a coalition party? We know right wingers have Rush and Sean and Ted and Sarah. Who does the left have?

The news came in the Wall Street Journal, where the Chamber of Commerce disclosed that it will be teaming up with Republican establishment leaders to spend $50 million in an effort to stem the tide of “fools” who have overwhelmed Republican ballots in recent seasons. Check out the language Chamber strategist Scott Reed used in announcing the new campaign:

Our No. 1 focus is to make sure, when it comes to the Senate, that we have no loser candidates… That will be our mantra: No fools on our ticket.

The blunt choice of words is no accident. All year long, as they’ve crept closer and closer to having to face the reality of a Ted Cruz presidential candidacy in 2016 (with Cruz maybe picking recently-redeemed Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson as his more moderate running mate?), the Beltway’s Republican kingmakers have drifted into ever more alarmist language about the need to change course.

And with good reason: TPM fools cost the GOP the Senate in both 2010 and 2012. Should the likes of Todd Akin or Sharron Angle be GOP Senate candidates this year, republicans will again fail to take the Senate in November.

I posted this because, to me, it was yet another example of the In Republicans doing everything they could to retain their establishment power. The name-calling is far more typical of Democrats than conservatives and I wonder if the author - whose credentials really don't thrill me - isn't really a shill for leftist causes trying to portray himself as someone he isn't.

There is, IMHO, a lot of truth in one thing - the GOP is doing everything it can to once again drag defeat out of the ashes.

Forum List

Back